Villager's Pitchfork

Villager Pitchforks.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best for the Villager Pitchforks? (Alm's route.)

• Mathilda.
    • Zeke.
    • Clive
    • Forsyth
    • Tatiana
  2. 2. Which is the best for the Villager Pitchforks? (Celica's Route.)

• Mae.
    • Valbar.
    • Boey.
    • Conrad (Most obvious choice.)

I know the best person to be a Villager is Lukas, but I am wondering which is the best candidates for the other 2 Pitchforks. Saber, Kamui, Jesse, and Deen don't need the Villager's Pitchfork, because they can reclass into villagers by reaching Level 10 in the Dread Fighter Class.

Edited by TheXGamer

Obviously you Pitchfork the Whitewings and make them all three different Classes so you can have fun with Triangle Attack...

…sob...

In all seriousness, the only person I ever felt inspired to Pitchfork was Python for the heck of it. Dude turned out oddly well as a Knight all things considered.

On Celica's Route, both Mae and Boey benefit a lot from an early reclass.
Mae can become a Pegasus Knight which is very useful to have thanks to the high monster presence and desert chapters. As a mage she isn't bad per se but her long-term use is limited due to her low movement.
Boey becoming a Merc makes him very similar to Deen except he joins a lot earlier and has existent supports.

Clive is one of the top individuals that I will give a pitchfork too, as compared to a lot of the other units Clive levels up in less stats per level up by comparison, and a pitchfork allows you to fix these areas. Whereas Forsyth will turn out good, the only reason I would give him or Lukas the pitchfork is so I can reclass them to Gold Knight enabling them to get where you want them faster. Other candidates on Alm's route are Mycean as I usually find that his stats are a little lacking compared to the rest of the team, or maybe someone like Luthier if you want him in a class with higher movement, perhaps Python as well. Though it seems that once he gets to Bowknight his issues with accuracy in hitting tend to for the most part disappear. 

For Celicae's route I like giving the pitchfork to Valibar as he has good strength and def his problem is getting him to the front lines and keeping him there where his strength and defense is beneficial. Giving him a pitchfork allows him access to the cavalier line and Gold Knight which allows him to get where you want him taking advantage of his strength and defense. The only other person on Celicae's route that I might give a pitchfork too is Nomah. Mainly because 1) I like his character 2) I like his archeype 3) he is the one unit in the game with such a high resistance, meaning  that if reclassed to Gold Knight, Bowknight or  Dread Fighter he can be the perfect anti-mage unit.

How is Conrad the "most obvious choice" in regards to obtaining the pitchfork?

• 2 weeks later...

I used my first pitchfork on Forsyth, I thought he was on the wrong line, I turned him into a Archer, it worked great. I used my second pitchfork on Valbar turned him into a merc and abused the loop and made him a into a mage. I used my last pitchfork on Nomah, I am abusing the Dread Fighter loop and I am going to make him a soldier, but my progress is slow and i'm not halfway through getting my desired result.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 9:49 AM, SavageVolug said:

How is Conrad the "most obvious choice" in regards to obtaining the pitchfork?

He's one of the best choices for a reclassed mage. Just look at his learned spells. And from personal experience, I can say he makes one hell of a sage.

Anyway onto the topic at hand, I made Lukas a Dread Fighter, Conrad into a mage and wasted one on Shade because I'm an idiot.

• 3 weeks later...

On Alm's route, probably Clive. Giving him a loop through dreadfighter can fix most of his stat issues and can make him an excelent unit

As for Celica's route, probably Valbar. Level him through knight to rack up his defenses, then reclass to merc so he becomes one of the tankiest units on her route once he reaches DF or gold knight.