Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Hope you all don't mind me notifying you about my merged units.

It has been awhile since I fully merged anyone but the recent banner with Linde allowed me to +10 the best girl from Sacred Stones.

Screenshot_2019-06-09-02-23-07.thumb.png.5965240df77822a94c95f465594d4d56.png

https://imgur.com/0hFWcmk

It's L'Arachel, my favorite blue tome cavalry unit I use when I don't feel like using Reinhardt. Didn't really like Ivaldi so I gave her the basic -blade/fury/desperation skillset. Haven't really decided if I want to give her those last two dragonflower points since I don't know if she really needs the extra point for def and res.

Also have an update for some of my other units since I gave them dragonflowers and/or switched some of their skills around.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2019-05-27-01-17-38.thumb.png.faef4d4cebeba07aba131b2fd5482dea.pngScreenshot_2019-05-27-01-13-06.thumb.png.d52cc5aec3c5f63956c1299a671cb59a.png

https://imgur.com/TXWlRor                                                                             https://imgur.com/cErWpwT

Screenshot_2019-05-27-01-13-17.thumb.png.5bab2f0579eaac0c54657b4b84bca479.png

https://imgur.com/iFfF0gS

Congrats on L'Arachel! She looks great! Just a heads up, looks like some of your images didn't embed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread's OP ever going to be updated again? I'm wondering because I noticed my male Morgan hasn't been added to the OP, which means it hasn't been updated in over a month (I posted him on May 5th, his birthday and mine).

Edited by Anacybele

7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid @LordFrigid @Alexmender @Raven @Johann @Astellius @Momentai~ @Landmaster @Tybrosion Hope you all don't mind me notifying you about my merged units.

It has been awhile since I fully merged anyone but the recent banner with Linde allowed me to +10 the best girl from Sacred Stones.

Screenshot_2019-06-09-02-23-07.thumb.png.5965240df77822a94c95f465594d4d56.png

https://imgur.com/0hFWcmk

It's L'Arachel, my favorite blue tome cavalry unit I use when I don't feel like using Reinhardt. Didn't really like Ivaldi so I gave her the basic -blade/fury/desperation skillset. Haven't really decided if I want to give her those last two dragonflower points since I don't know if she really needs the extra point for def and res.

Also have an update for some of my other units since I gave them dragonflowers and/or switched some of their skills around.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2019-05-27-01-17-38.thumb.png.faef4d4cebeba07aba131b2fd5482dea.pngScreenshot_2019-05-27-01-13-06.thumb.png.d52cc5aec3c5f63956c1299a671cb59a.png

https://imgur.com/TXWlRor                                                                             https://imgur.com/cErWpwT

Screenshot_2019-05-27-01-13-17.thumb.png.5bab2f0579eaac0c54657b4b84bca479.png

https://imgur.com/iFfF0gS

Congrats on getting your L'Arachel to +10! Going with the classic blade tome build suits her best, hopefully IS will get Ivaldi and Gleipnir a refine as they're very underpowered.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Congrats on getting your L'Arachel to +10! Going with the classic blade tome build suits her best, hopefully IS will get Ivaldi and Gleipnir a refine as they're very underpowered.

With ranged Cavalry BST, blade tomes is about the only thing they can pull off, unless their stats are very minmaxed.

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on L'Arachel! She looks great! Just a heads up, looks like some of your images didn't embed.

Thanks! Could have sworn all of my images were embed.

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Thanks! I always thought weapons and skills that revolve around your HP being full was always too messy to manage. Whenever IS gets around to doing Gen 2 units hopefully L'Arachel and SM!Eirika get better effects for their weapons and Marisa gets a prf weapon.

@NSSKG151

Congrats on your latest +10 project!

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I always thought weapons and skills that revolve around your HP being full was always too messy to manage.

Ivaldi and Gleipnir’s condition is that the opponent has full HP.

@LordFrigid Thanks!

Also doh I misread their effects. But still, a measly +3 for Atk/Spd which requires your opponent to be at full HP is kind of weak for a legendary weapon especially since we now have inheritable seasonal weapons that give Swift Sparrow with no extra requirements.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Is this thread's OP ever going to be updated again? I'm wondering because I noticed my male Morgan hasn't been added to the OP, which means it hasn't been updated in over a month (I posted him on May 5th, his birthday and mine).

I recall it being an eternity before my legion got added.

52 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I recall it being an eternity before my legion got added.

Wow. Needs to be done faster then. I'm not saying like Flash speed, we all have lives and stuff, but going THIS long without updating isn't cool.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Wow. Needs to be done faster then. I'm not saying like Flash speed, we all have lives and stuff, but going THIS long without updating isn't cool.

Looking at his profile it shows that Raven hasn't been online since May 25, so it's very likely he has some important real-life stuff to attend before coming here to update this thread.

We'll see what happens when he returns. In the meantime, we just have to wait.

9 hours ago, Jave said:

Looking at his profile it shows that Raven hasn't been online since May 25, so it's very likely he has some important real-life stuff to attend before coming here to update this thread.

We'll see what happens when he returns. In the meantime, we just have to wait.

That's a long time for someone who's normally active (as far as I could tell) to be offline. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, NSSKG151 said:

Veeery nice! Congrats! 

I'm still not 100% sure if to use +SPD or +ATK on her. 

Hey I +10ed Delthea!

...wait wrong Delthea wait shi-

HVFbzZ5l.jpg?1

This couldn't be even more impulsive. I don't even have a seal picked out for her, or even plans to refine Dark Aura. But... she's here!

Edited by Xenomata

My latest +10 is Priscilla!

UMWvY8t.png

It was hard to choose between her & Maria. But, in the end, I thought Priscilla would cover a different niche than Maria, since I have a Genny already. If I pull another Genny, then I can build Maria as well!

That said, I'm looking forward to using Priscilla more!

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

My latest +10 is Priscilla!

Sweet, congrats! 

Funnily she was my first ever 5* healer (got her pulling for Takumi on the first hero fest banner) and I used her quite often, but never conisdered her for a merge project. Should overthink that perhaps. 

I said I was done with FEH whaling, but I had one final exception: the rerun of Summer's Arrival.

Tana is now my Earth season points cheerleader. With F!Grima running Guidance, I can ferry around the bonus unit. If only there was Spur Spd/Res in a seal...

Spoiler

3GNcuJr.png

Cordelia was my dream +10. I switched to +Spd because I'm using the curtains for that special cooldown. Can't wait for an Astra-Fire season so Hector can get that ticking down to 1.

Spoiler

aYMmtGq.png

Innes actually got his last merge before Cordelia did. I got jacked badly in AR by a set where he used a Slaying Hammer+ to smash my Caineghis or FY!Tiki, can't remember, so I'm stealing that idea for myself. I'm awaiting the stones to refine that. Close Defense was from when he was an Arena bonus unit last year.

Spoiler

clnygd4.png

F!Morgan showed up along the way, her final merge. Really thinking of switching the Speed refine to Resistance, but Innes needs that refine more.

Spoiler

B2jaAyq.png

The feathers from all the send-homes gave me the push to finish Ares.

Spoiler

MH6EdYs.png

18 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Finally done it: +10'd Lyn: Bride of the Plains, making her my 11th 5*+10, my 2nd seasonal +10, and my 3rd +10 Lyn!

image0.png

Nice! I've had horrid luck in summoning for Bride Lyn for every banner she's been on. I've only ever summoned one. I'd love to +10 her someday.