Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

The boon/bane isn't quite right yet but this is my Camilla:

Reveal hidden contents

A real fine Camilla, I hope you S-Supported her with Zelgius/BK (He can handle yandere power) >=o.
I also have my ambition to make a +10 Camilla along with Athena in future, but I am still working on Gwen who should be finished soon. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Stroud said:

A real fine Camilla, I hope you S-Supported her with Zelgius/BK (He can handle yandere power) >=o.
I also have my ambition to make a +10 Camilla along with Athena in future, but I am still working on Gwen who should be finished soon. 

That's good intuition, she actually is S-ranked with BK! She is a very good utility unit.

Today seems like a good one to post here since I completed my third +10 unit, though none of them are particularly original choices.

First off we have Nino :

Spoiler

pxSpQV7.png

Second is Nowi :

Spoiler

hHB2sN5.png

And finally, Cordelia :

Spoiler

XrwyKgB.png

Next +10 candidate is probably A!Tiki, though I have some work to do since she's only +1 or maybe it'll be Lucina if I get the last 3 copies I need to +10 her before I get the feathers for Tiki.

Here's my +10 5* M!Robin:

Spoiler

r4m4Bbc.jpg

He's decked out with Summoner Support and S Support with P!Azura who he's fielded alongside with. He's extremely tanky so he baits just about any kind of red I need killed, and Bow!Lyns need to be watchful of that Keen Blárwolf and potential longer threat range than is usual for him since, as mentioned, he is fielded alongside P!Azura. He can also initiate if he needs to because of his relatively decent Speed (due to his +Spd/-Res boon/bane combo).

This Legendary Banner treated me well.  I had a large orb stash saved up and spent money in addition to that.  I went into the banner with my Brave Ike at only +4 and just got him up to +10, with an extra to use as fodder as well.  I also pulled several Guunthras along the way (and Dorcas only a few times luckily), which was cool too.  I was very lucky because Ike was the one I pulled the most.  

Now I have my first ever +10 5* exclusive!  He's been one of my favourite units to use and I really like his art, so I went all out for him on this banner.  :] 

Spoiler

Uzsg1Mw.png

Edited by Infinite Dreams

@Raven

Added a few new fully built units to my roster (https://imgur.com/a/Kileg):

• +10 Dark Hardin [+Atk, -Spd]
    Gradivus
    Swap, Rally Def/Res
    Aether, Vengeance
    Steady Breath, Brazen Def/Res 3
    Bold Fighter 3
    Drive Def 2, Ward Armor
    [Quick Riposte 3]
  • +10 Tailtiu [+Spd, -Def]
    Blárblade+
    Draw Back, Rally Spd/Res
    Glimmer
    Life and Death 3, Atk/Res 2
    Desperation 3
    Drive Spd 2
  • +10 Dark Robin (M) [+Atk, -HP]
    Expiration
    Swap, Rally Def/Res
    Aether, Ignis
    Steady Breath
    Bold Fighter 3, Vengeful Fighter 3
    Fortify Dragons, Ward Dragons, Ward Armor, Drive Def 2
    [Quick Riposte 3, Drive Def 2]
  • +10 Myrrh [+Atk, -Spd]
    Great Flame
    Reposition, Rally Def/Res
    Aether, Bonfire
    Distant Counter, Fury 3
    Quick Riposte 3
    Hone Dragons, Fortify Dragons, Hone Fliers, Drive Def 2
    [Guidance 3, Iote's Shield]

Now I can feel like a real whale for a bit with my shiny new overpowered armors and stuff instead of some outdated whale still using units from half a year ago.

Edited by Ice Dragon

All right, my first +10! I was pulling for M!Morgan, but that's fine. I haven't managed to create the Sacred Seal I want for him yet (Brash Assault 3), but I probably won't for a while, so...

Spoiler

qfBiFSi.png

He's +DEF / -RES for extra durability. The Dork Knight rides for justice!

EDIT: And now I do have Morgan! He's now in the +10 club as well.

Spoiler

69OnukK.png

Edited by Reddazrael

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Around this many, perhaps:

Reveal hidden contents

BfqnHv5.jpg

I hope they increase the barracks size soon, or I'm going to have to send some of my Fredericks home.

Givin the state of the red pool I figured this was still aways away but!

HfdVCqn.png

My pet project boy!! +Spd/-Res because I don’t believe in conforming to the norm of Seliph’s.

I’d also like to update my Soren since Wind’s Brand is out now.

Spoiler

KEhw4ty.png

Edited by DarkLordIvy
Just gave him QR3 real quick

LZ81X37.png?1

Got one more 5*+10!!! I'm super proud of myself. He was the first merge project I started, and now he's finally made it to +10. I'm so tired of grinding for feathers right now. XD He's not the exact nature I wanted, but there isn't much difference between +ATK -RES and +ATK -HP. He usually runs Bonfire, but I figure the screenshot with Aether looks like I put more blood, sweat, and tears into him. 

Now I'm just 80k feathers away from completing my next merge project unless I get side-tracked again. XD Watch Lucius be on that Miracle banner. ...a girl can dream.