Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

On 4/3/2018 at 7:23 PM, Tenniel said:

I’m happy to add my few to the list if you’ll have them.

Hide contents

EBDA7F65-5E46-480E-9FDF-AD1CA1589BA7.png

E5359CF9-558B-4F08-A985-2AADFF219D9A.png

FE66991D-54DC-4E69-B82D-0B788410F39E.png

Congrats, do you plan on +10 SCamilla, too?

On 4/3/2018 at 9:52 PM, Poimagic said:

I’m a little jealous of the second +10, but I’ll get their. Hopefully I can get enough Eirika’s to get her to 5+10

Yep, I'm pretty much limited to 4* accessible units for +10 projects, unless Eldigan decides to pitybreak me a few more times.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:18 AM, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy Congtats on that glorious L’Arachel!!!

Thanks!

On 4/4/2018 at 10:38 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

Yay, Rezzy!  Congrats on your beautiful +10 L'Arachel!  :wub: 

The fodder banner featuring her must have been a pleasant surprise for you.  :]

t was a very pleasant surprise.  I was hoping to get her to +10 eventually, but figured I'd go all in with this banner.

On 4/5/2018 at 3:18 AM, Zeo said:

@Rezzy I'm late, but she looks great! Still haven't pulled an La'Rachel just yet.

I hope you get one soon.  She's one of my favorites.

On 4/5/2018 at 6:43 AM, Chrom-ulent said:

@Rezzy Congratulations! Even +Spd and not +Atk, my L'Arachel nukes enemy swords. Yours might secure a few more kills without giving them a chance to counter.

I actually have only gotten one +Spd, and she was -Atk.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:18 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Got my next +10 unit! I'm pretty proud of Nino. She's +Spd/-Def and I got her some good skills, but as always the skills are flexible.

EDIT: I apologize for how huge the image is. Uploading images to Serenes is a pain; the limit is dumb as all heck so I uploaded it to imugr, but none of the sharing links from imugr worked.

Hide contents

pYq93sP.jpg

Congrats!  I love Nino.  I use Imgur, and adjust the size to 450x800, I think.  Then I believe it's the second option to share its link.  Labeled "Direct Link".

15 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Sheer frustration at trying to pull a better Lucina for the Voting Gauntlet led to this:

Hide contents

IQzi0Ob.png

+Def -Res, Def refine.

He's joining the arena core for wind season. For now, I won't turn down taking only two damage from Fury 3, but I'd love to run a Slaying/Ignis/Fortress Def set. Alternatively, Life and Death turns him into a generalist.

I managed to pull a Spring Xander as a shared Blue pity breaker, but decided to raise him up to 40 for Badge grinding.  With Bonfire, he does okay as a physical wall.

5 hours ago, Maaka said:

Finally finished my 3rd 5*+10.

Reveal hidden contents

Somehow I managed to not pull a single 5* version of her. Also had quite the garbage luck pulling my last few copies on the 4* focus banners. Finally got my last one today with the voting gauntlet orbs and had the feathers ready and waiting. Not sure who to work on next, but it really needs to be a red unit. Probably Soleil since I pulled so many of her when there were no greens while hunting for Fae on the 4* banner.

Nice Fae. she's a lot speedier than I remember her being.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  I love Nino.  I use Imgur, and adjust the size to 450x800, I think.  Then I believe it's the second option to share its link.  Labeled "Direct Link".

Ah okay, I'll try adjusting the image size next time, then!

On 4/4/2018 at 3:12 PM, Lushen said:

@Hawk King

https://imgur.com/Wf3As5j

This build is brilliant.  I was wondering how it does in arena?  Obviously it knocks away any physical units (even a +atk WChrom with attack+3 and LND will die if he attacks that Lukas).  But with all the Nowis and Mages in t20 does he get a lot of use still or is it too inflated with magic damage dealers?

Sorry this is so late, I've been on vacation.

He does too good sometimes. It is a pretty standard build for him, though, nothing too special. It isn't so much the tier 20 meta as it is the +10 meta. You  only see mages in like less than 5% of Arena battles in the +10 meta. That build for Lukas can handle everything except for Green Dragons and mages, which I have covered by his teammates. I have really good Spur/Drive/Rally support on my Arena teams so he can tank even Blue dragons well enough. It really depends on how the Nowis are built, sometimes he can OHKO on the counter but most of the time it takes the two hits and he is left with very low health but it doesn't matter that much because I run my own Nowi to counter-kill other Nowis most of the time. Even if he has to tank a Nowi, Swords and Lances can't hurt him afterwards anyway, and I have him S-supported with Caeda so he doesn't need to take on any of the common Greens very often, although with a fortification tile he can tank axe Armors.like a champ.

tl:dr - He has been my MVP since he was finished.

edit - also, he has Drive Spd 2 now for Arena Score. Atk Smoke is an option now since I pulled two spare Brave Lyns on the last Legendary banner, and it is probably his best C-skill.

Edited by Hawk King

35 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

He does too good sometimes. It is a pretty standard build for him, though, nothing too special. It isn't so much the tier 20 meta as it is the +10 meta. You  only see mages in like less than 5% of Arena battles in the +10 meta. That build for Lukas can handle everything except for Green Dragons and mages, which I have covered by his teammates. I have really good Spur/Drive/Rally support on my Arena teams so he can tank even Blue dragons well enough. It really depends on how the Nowis are built, sometimes he can OHKO on the counter but most of the time it takes the two hits and he is left with very low health but it doesn't matter that much because I run my own Nowi to counter-kill other Nowis most of the time. Even if he has to tank a Nowi, Swords and Lances can't hurt him afterwards anyway, and I have him S-supported with Caeda so he doesn't need to take on any of the common Greens very often, although with a fortification tile he can tank axe Armors.like a champ.

edit - also, he has Drive Spd 2 now for Arena Score. Atk Smoke is an option now since I pulled two spare Brave Lyns on the last Legendary banner, and it is probably his best C-skill.

Interesting.  Yea sometimes a build looks great on paper but practically ends up being a lot worse due to the current meta.  I might do this with Lukas sense I already have 5 of them.  I could do the same build with Frederick as well (steady stance instead of steady breath though).  Xander can actually be really good with that build as well (get rid of his prf).  

BsrdQU5.png?1

And I've officially finished my 5*+10 #3. Mae was a little easier because I've gotten several 5 star pity breaker copies of her...3 I think. But she's been a very good choice. I could make her my -blade tome user, but I like her tome since she gets some extra SPD from it. The ultimate goal is to build a team with her, Innes, and possibly DriveBot Marth for maximum drive/spur support. I'm not quite sure what my next project is going to be. Probably someone colorless which means it'll either be Virion, Leon, or Lucius. It's just a matter of deciding if I want to work on some other non-merge projects first.  

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

BsrdQU5.png?1

And I've officially finished my 5*+10 #3. Mae was a little easier because I've gotten several 5 star pity breaker copies of her...3 I think. But she's been a very good choice. I could make her my -blade tome user, but I like her tome since she gets some extra SPD from it. The ultimate goal is to build a team with her, Innes, and possibly DriveBot Marth for maximum drive/spur support. I'm not quite sure what my next project is going to be. Probably someone colorless which means it'll either be Virion, Leon, or Lucius. It's just a matter of deciding if I want to work on some other non-merge projects first.  

I actually use the same build, though mine is only +2 just now since I haven't pulled any Maes in a while.

On 4/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, Lushen said:

Interesting.  Yea sometimes a build looks great on paper but practically ends up being a lot worse due to the current meta.  I might do this with Lukas sense I already have 5 of them.  I could do the same build with Frederick as well (steady stance instead of steady breath though).  Xander can actually be really good with that build as well (get rid of his prf).  

I would certainly recommend +10ing a Lukas with this build. The only negative is that his BST isn't as high as Fjorm's or Shiro's is so he scores slightly less than them. Although it is much easier to get 11 copies and the preferred nature of Lukas.

Steady Breath makes the build. Frederick and Xander would be significantly less effective with a Steady Stance 3 build.

Draug and Hinata are the best Sword candidates for the build. For Axes, Amelia, Sheena, Winter Chrom, B!ike, and Summer Xander all have enough Defense to run it.

Here's my first +10, a +DEF -HP Fae. Totally worth it because she can tank pretty much anything and also acts as a medic in CC or during annoying arena matches. A!Tiki is next, I just need 22k feathers. (But the last A!Tiki I got is +RES -SPD which makes me almost want to build another +10 A!Tiki to accompany my +DEF -SPD one, just for fun.)

Spoiler

Ex3d7US.jpg

Probably should have put this here a while ago

I put the final merge on this Nino about 2 months ago, +Atk -Def ~

Spoiler

vK5MLK7.png

And yes, I am free to play :smug:

Edited by Arcanite

13 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hide contents

vK5MLK7.png

That's almost the exact same build I gave my Nino, except mine is +Spd/-Def and has Repositon and Moonbow.

13 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

vK5MLK7.png

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That's almost the exact same build I gave my Nino, except mine is +Spd/-Def and has Repositon and Moonbow.

Mine's also +Spd/-Def and has Draw Back, Glimmer, and Life and Death.  Plus she's not merged at all.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd definitely recommend getting her to +10, she's a great green mage!

Maybe once I have a surplus of feathers again.  I just +10'd my L'Arachel, and I like having a good supply.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I use her for arena so I need the extra points with heavy blade + aether

I actually have repo learned on her LOL But unfortunately I may have to give her a dual rally for points soon too... if I'm ever gonna want to stay in tier 20

13 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I reckon +spd -def Nino w/ Moonbow is like 90% the most common build lol. All the Ninos listed in the original post are near-identical.

And for good reason: she's a fuckin' animal.

Edit: Also, first post updated.

Edited by Raven

On 4/7/2018 at 12:51 PM, Hawk King said:

With the new HM grinding method, I am going to go for Lukas +10.  What are your thoughts on Guard instead of Close Counter?  He would lose 6 def which might make him vulnerable to really high atk greens but guard would prevent bold fiighter and other special boosters from proccing on him.  

Edited by Lushen

Today I've completed my second 5*+10: Adult Tiki.

I have no spare Reinhardts to merge into my +6 merged version, so that means I should choose my next project besides him, and begin saving feathers.

I need a blue, really, to compliment my completed Nino and Adult Tiki. I'm considering Nowi, or even one of the many lancers, since I could use some physical damage. Then again, Nowi targets both defense types when refined. I'll make her a physical tank since I have a good res tank in Nino and a good mixed tank in Tiki. Luckily I have exactly one spare Brave Ike for Steady Breath fodder.

Screenshot_2018-04-14-16-29-45.png

After a few months I finally gave up fishing for a +atk -spd and would just be content with whatever I’ve got.

He’s a fantastic unit. Costs a ton to build, but is a fantastic unit.

Ehb7cjj.jpg

And also my Eirika.

Spoiler

4lYrFrQ.jpg

The stats is nothing to write home about but somehow still does her job surprisingly well.

Edited by Okigen

Today I have finished merging up my very first 5*+10, Caeda!

Bxt27XY.png

I certainly didn't expect her to be my highest merged unit when I first started playing this game, but here we are. She is an absolutely phenomenal unit, and despite all 11 copies originally being 4*s (RIP 220K feathers), I don't regret all the investment I've put into her. 

After 6-7 months I finally made my first 5*+10. 

5ad538aedc3c0_evo4.thumb.jpg.2b7c0cb0e64bf7f8004ea17bc25c1794.jpg

I really liked how this turned out, this took a lot of effort and sacrifices since the day I got my first 4* copy with a +Res -Hp nature.

One last 5-exclusive 5+10...

Spoiler

AvaoJy6.png

Final copy was +Spd -Res. Pulled for Mia to provide Flashing Blade. Since I don't have the feathers for Aether, I'm running a pre-charged Moonbow. Can't wait for the Tempest Trials to put him to the test.

Between a sobering credit card statement and a bad summoning session tonight, my future 5+10s will be raised from feathers. (Will be posting my Caeda here when she gets her dew.)