Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Welp my Eirika finally hit +10

Hhs5gdd.png

A fairly basic Arena setup. She also has sword breaker 3 and Wings of Mercy 2 as B Skill options. +ATK/-HP. Thinking about it. Since she normally runs with Legendary Ephraim bonfire would probably deal an additional point of damage.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I finally raised the dew so my Caeda is complete.

Spoiler

Kzp72e2.png

+Atk -HP and good old Fury-Desperation. The C and seal are for mixed-movement teams, thanks first Siegbert for being -Atk and second one for being +Atk so I could SI the first one.

I guess I add another Camilla to this compendium.

Spoiler

HDPbKtp.jpg

I made some changes to her. At first I wanted a Camilla with Distant counter, but I was not lucky enough to get enough Hectors. But I saw the I could turn her into a good Close Combat wall, then again I first used QR on her. But I struggled with Bold Fighter Generals. Now I'm using her like this and I'm quite happy about this build.

I truly wanted to show a +10 Athena, but I still have to pull some more. And the banners at the moment don't have characters I truly want. I rather keep my orbs and wait for a character I truly want. Maybe I can safe up enough that I can get a 5* locked too +10. .  

I celebrated Titania being an Arena Bonus unit by trying to put together a team that can stay in Tier 20.  I want to +10 Seth eventually, but I don't have enough Seths yet.  So, I figured I'd put together all my Reinhardts.

@Anacybele@Arcanite@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Tybrosion@GuiltyLove@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Zeo@mcsilas@XRay@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Johann@Natalie@Bartozio@Raven@Poimagic

AhLECcS.png?1

Now I have three +10 Cavalry along with Titania and Rachel.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I celebrated Titania being an Arena Bonus unit by trying to put together a team that can stay in Tier 20.  I want to +10 Seth eventually, but I don't have enough Seths yet.  So, I figured I'd put together all my Reinhardts.

@Anacybele@Arcanite@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Tybrosion@GuiltyLove@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Zeo@mcsilas@XRay@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Johann@Natalie@Bartozio@Raven@Poimagic

AhLECcS.png?1

strong tiny hands guy

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

AhLECcS.png?1

It never gets old to see the face of beauty.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

strong tiny hands guy

I thought you hated tiny hands.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

AhLECcS.png?1

Looking good!

Horse emblem going strong as always, huh?

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

But... Distant.. Counter doesn't go with Firesw-

#Mind=Blown

that's why i included vantage and quick riposte to compensate for the lack of synergy

Edited by Euklyd
wc

20 hours ago, Rezzy said:

AhLECcS.png?1

This is absurd

I'd run Heavy Blade for an extra bit of points though (48 + 12 = 60)
(I know you're probably using it on someone else at the moment but when you're doing runs you can switch n stuff ~)

Congratulations ~
Im trying to +10 Olivia but I put my feathers into flier emblem instead
I also still need 3 Olivias...

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

This is absurd

I'd run Heavy Blade for an extra bit of points though (48 + 12 = 60)
(I know you're probably using it on someone else at the moment but when you're doing runs you can switch n stuff ~)

Congratulations ~
Im trying to +10 Olivia but I put my feathers into flier emblem instead
I also still need 3 Olivias...

Thanks, and yeah, Eldigan currently holds my Heavy Blade Seal.

18 hours ago, Euklyd said:

that's why i included vantage and quick riposte to compensate for the lack of synergy

...wait, does Vantage + Quick Riposte ensure that she can counter despite having Firesweep Lance?

33 minutes ago, Kriemhild said:

...wait, does Vantage + Quick Riposte ensure that she can counter despite having Firesweep Lance?

they help her almost as much as threaten res helps prop up her damage output

as someone who's had the privilege of using that clair myself, i can attest to how breathtakingly amazing she is, by far one of the best builds i've ever seen