• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

I actually have a new build planned but this is my Zelgius:

Hide contents

QUBK1r0.jpg

Congrats, man. Too bad, I can't +10 my Shiro yet. He got shared color with F.Morgan, damn it.

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

Congrats, man. Too bad, I can't +10 my Shiro yet. He got shared color with F.Morgan, damn it.

Yeah, I figured that would happen. I knew Zelgius and Shiro would be a safe bet, but the third pick would either be a shared colour or shared skill. It's a shame, I don't think Shiro has been on a banner in a while.

We can add the very first +10 Frederick now! :D

LERTpnd.png

He's still not the IVs I want, but he's been serving me well enough. Tanks the shit out of just about anything physical. lol And his Ignis kills almost anything in one hit. XD

The base Frederick is the very first green I ever pulled in the game. He deserves a bit more glory for doing so much for me and being with me all this time! I love you, Freddy Bear! <3

(Yes, he will eventually get QR3 too. I just...kept forgetting he still needed it, I think.)

Edited by Anacybele

Four more:

Sigurd was always one of my dream 5+10s. Thanks to Hero Fest, the Miracle banner, and now this Legendary Banner, I hit +10. Now he's free to teach Close Defense the next time I pull him. +Spd -Res

Spoiler

Kghdg1Y.png

With Gunnthra at +10, I should be safe in T20 during wind season even if I'm fielding an Askr kid. +Atk -Def

Spoiler

Ua32Rxg.png

Good thing Nanna was the drop from Thracia. She joins Leif as a 5+10. +Spd -Def

Spoiler

qUiOthW.png

It took me five copies of Bridal Tharja before I got one not -Spd. Monthly orbs came in, pulled a seventh which was +Spd, and I decided to finish the merge off. +Spd -HP.

Spoiler

2ag6Tto.png

Edited by Chrom-ulent

And my second 5*+10!  Soren is also part of my arena core at the moment, so great to have him +10.  Still can't figure out how to include an image without attaching, so I'm including an imgur link below.  Titania will likely be next!

(Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/ck68wzx)

Screenshot_2018-06-03-17-47-57.png

On 5/31/2018 at 3:07 PM, Hinoka said:

Here my Bow Hinoka 

Dee0PBJXkAAN5z0 (1).png

Are you able to re-post this without the buffs/inflated stats? Then I'll be glad to put it into the first post.

On 5/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, Hawk King said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/HPXRV9V

Here’s six more. I finally got around to choosing my base natures for Amelia, Sigurd, and Fjorm. Sakura has been done for awhile and Leon was just on hold for whatever reason.  Micaiah apparently just loves me. I have two spare copies left. I’m surprised that some of them are firsts for here. Feel free to use the “level twenty-one” Sigurd for the compendium, lol. 

Kind of an unwritten rule, but I didn't put your second Sigurd up because he's not at max level yet. Maybe I should change the title of the topic.

If I've already posted units who aren't max level or have visible buffs and/or inflated stats (from TT/Arena, etc.), quote or @ me to let me know.

First post updated. Also updated my own ATiki, now complete with summoner support S-rank.

Edited by Raven

3 hours ago, Raven said:

Kind of an unwritten rule, but I didn't put your second Sigurd up because he's not at max level yet. Maybe I should change the title of the topic.

It's the same Sigurd, I just put the 2nd picture in there because I thought the Level 9+10 was kinda funny.

The max level thing wasn't always 100% clear, but If someone +10s a character, chances are that they have maxed out the level as well.

Title change eliminates any possible confusion.

The entry for Dorcas is LV 1+10

Edited by Hawk King

New update for the new units I've built in the past 3 months:

• Legendary Ike [+Atk, -HP] (Ragnell, Reposition, Radiant Aether, Warding Breath, Quick Riposte 3, Def Tactic 3)
  • Sigurd [+Atk, -Res] (Divine Tyrfing, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Crusader's Ward, Hone Cavalry, Quick Riposte 3)
  • Halloween Nowi [+Spd, -Res] (Grimoire, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Hone Fliers)
  • Ephraim [+Atk, -Res] (Siegmund, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Renewal 3, Threaten Def 3)
  • L'Arachel [+Spd, -Def] (Ivaldi, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry)
  • Summer Corrin (F) [+Spd, -Def] (Blárblade+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Fortify Fliers)
  • Summer Tiki (A) [+Atk, -Res] (Melon Crusher+ [Def], Reposition, Ignis, Steady Breath, Quick Riposte 3, Axe Valor 3, Close Def 3)
  • Legendary Robin (F) [+Spd, -Res] (Expiration, Reposition, Moonbow, Dragonskin, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Fliers)
  • Halloween Jakob [+Atk, -Spd] (Brave Bow+, Swap, Aether, Death Blow 3, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Armor, Attack +3)
  • Halloween Sakura [+Atk, -Def] (Kitty Paddle+, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Dull Ranged 3, Dagger Valor 3)
  • Priscilla [+Spd, -Def] (Pain+ [Dazzling Staff], Rehabilitate+, Miracle, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Savage Blow 3, Savage Blow 3)

Imgur gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/sYu0I5j.

There's also an update for my Minerva in there with her newly refined weapon.

Ephraim is still waiting for a refine on his weapon, but there are so many units in front of him in line.

I DID IT! I had been putting him off for a little while. Originally, I had him running a build with a +SPD Slaying bow instead of +DEF, but I ended up liking the extra bulk over the SPD. I know he's not the first Leon here, but he already had some merges on him. I figured I'd go ahead and finish him off before anyone else. For the other merge projects I have planned, I don't really have enough copies on hand except for Virion of course. I really need to +10 a red one of these days. XD Another pretty boy to add to my harem army.

sIgr176.png?1

@Rafiel's Aria Wow, that's one cool Leon! Seems hard to touch with his 43 DEF and instant Bonfire on EP. HM are still low, so just throw him at Ursulas TTs! 

@Tybrosion Congrats (again, I think?). This is where I want to go with my Cordelia. After distributing Galeforce a little, I think I can come back to merge her now. 

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Rafiel's Aria Wow, that's one cool Leon! Seems hard to touch with his 43 DEF and instant Bonfire on EP. HM are still low, so just throw him at Ursulas TTs! 

@Tybrosion Congrats (again, I think?). This is where I want to go with my Cordelia. After distributing Galeforce a little, I think I can come back to merge her now. 

I try to leave the HM grinding for characters I don't use all that often. Admittedly, I tend not to touch colorless all that often, but now that I've gone through all the trouble to build Leon, he'll definitely see more use, probably in Arena. Maybe I'll give him some time in the Tempest once a spot opens up on my current team!

Lon'qu (+ATK -RES), BST 211 (w/SSupport)

https://imgur.com/a/oFCYwpZ

First picture is his base stats including summoner support, and second picture is +6 to all stats, as well as Legendary Ike's earth blessing (+3 HP, +2 ATK).

He's easily my favorite character in the series, so I went to great lengths to make Lon'qu my favorite character to use in Heroes too. I've been pulling on banners, praying to get my boy, but I wound up with [Ayra, Fallen Celica, Sigurd, two Lucinas, two Bridal Sanakis (I know, she's not even red), Bridal Tharja, Zelgius, Sword Reinhardt, PoR Ike, two Karlas, and a regular Sanaki] before I miraculously pulled two of him in one go yesterday. It had gotten to a point where I was bitter about getting a +Spd -Res Ayra, but yelled uncontrollably every time he chose to pop up. Now that he's finally done, I'm glad I can sit down and properly appreciate all the units I was blessed with while trying to summon him.

Lon'qu's Dinner:

Karel (Wo Dao+), Chrom (Aether), Rody (Rally Def/Res), Hector (DC), Nephenee (Wrath), Luke (Panic Ploy)

Some Functionality Scenarios (if you're curious):

Defending against Reinhardt

With Distant Def/Deflect Magic, this Lon'qu can actually survive a Dire Thunder from +ATK Death Blow Reinhardt despite a -RES bane without using any spurs, ally support, blessings, nor defensive tiles. With just +2 attack (from blessing or ally support), Lon'qu actually wins this matchup, surviving the onslaught and KOing Rein in response. Swordbreaker is another story, but this is really impressive to me since I don't think Ayra, Mia, Karla, nor any other infantry swords have the bulk to stand up to Reinhardt like that (correct me if I'm wrong).

Defending against Brave Lyn

Sacae's blessing unfortunately prevents Lon'qu from retaliating, but his bulk lets him take the Brave Bow hits and start his next turn with only 2 cooldown on a Wo Dao + Wrath Aether left.

Lon'qu +10 full.png

Edited by Forblaze

On 1.2.2018 at 6:18 PM, Hilda said:

My 5Star+10 Units:

Azama (he was actually my first unit to hit +10)
Boey
Clair
Brave Ike
Gunnthra
Saizo
Sigurd
Lukas
Micaiah
Deirdre
Bride Lyn
Spring Camilla
Spring Chrom
Roy
Karel
Caeda
Leg. Ike
Brave Lyn
Soren
Marth
Amelia
Fjorm
Raven
Axezura
Sanaki
Sonya
Elise is close (+9 ._.)

Updating this a bit with my new entries in bold

Now that i look at it, there are alot of infantry units... I shou (ld start +10 more horse units and Armorers >.< (tough i dont like playing with armorers)

Two more thanks to the recent banners.

Lilina is +Atk -Def, raised from feathers from all the common heroes sent home.

Spoiler

Zwf4OLv.png

70 Atk on initiation is always fun.

WoT!Reinhardt is +Atk -Res, never pulled a -Spd.

Spoiler

MJbxfje.png

Somebody else is using the QR seal. If I had unlimited funds, I would +10 Summer Cordelia and give her a Brave Lance+ to join WoT!Reinhardt and S!Alfonse (Brave Axe+).

With this, I desperately need a non-red 5+10. Shigure is next in line.