Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@DefaultBeep you made her look very nice, congrats on your first +10! Who is next in your queue? 

Thanks! It's really nice to finally be able to use Fir as a somewhat good unit, even if she's still not exactly outstanding, haha. I haven't decided exactly how I'm going to spend my feathers in the near future yet (strongly considering promoting some Legions to convince Katarina to show up though), but my next +10 is definitely going to be Catria. She was my second ever 5-star promotion, after Fir, and she's a character I like and actually have enough copies of to +10, so she just seems like an all-around sensible choice right now, heh.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@DefaultBeep Sounds great, good luck collecting enough feathers. Do you have a special build in mind? 

Right now, my Catria is +Def/-HP, and has a Def-refined Slaying Lance, Bonfire, Close Defense 3, Quick Riposte 3, whatever C buff her friends want, and preferably Close Defense 3 Seal. I was originally planning to give her a Firesweep or Brave build... but then noticed that there are a large number of other lance fliers with stats entirely better than her for running either of those. So, I decided to try focusing on her Def instead, which I think she's third highest in for lance fliers? The only thing about her build I really plan to change is giving her Aether for Arena points. Bonfire works great with Slaying and QR to activate in nearly every round of enemy phase combat she enters, so switching to Aether isn't the most practical, but it's something I'll probably have to do eventually, regardless of its practicality.

Titania brings the new standard set, triple tactic. +HP -Def and Distant Counter for scoring and so she can be the mage tank among my core units (Leif and Shigure are -Res).

Spoiler

ql601X9.png

I +10'd Spring Xander trying to get good IVs on Spring Lucina, and I've +10'd another color-sharing seasonal trying for better IVs on the other. I was at +6 with Summer Linde before getting Takumi, and then +8 trying to get him not -Atk. So I decided to just go all the way.

Spoiler

2LQWusX.png

This is the first time I tracked my spending for a 5-exclusive +10: Roughly $900 on this banner. I blew the Elise/Micaiah merge budget here.

Just as well, I'd rather save up for the next Myrrh or Zelgius banner.

Edited by Chrom-ulent
Got Linde her weapon refined.

54 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Here is my second 5*+10 unit. Nothing too original outside of Chill Def which I find to be a wonderful skill on her. 

Cool, congratulations!

It'll take me another year to arrive there, 15 banners in the FEH channel and none with Cordelia. 

(Thinking of sacrificing a Walhart for Chill Def, but he might be the first GHB I consider for merging. )

I want to build a Firesweep Cordelia, but there's also a project or two who I really want Galeforce on, and I don't have a +spd Cordelia to even begin the project.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Cool, congratulations!

It'll take me another year to arrive there, 15 banners in the FEH channel and none with Cordelia. 

(Thinking of sacrificing a Walhart for Chill Def, but he might be the first GHB I consider for merging. )

Thanks! 

It can be shorter, with Cordelia being a bit more common in theory you may find the last few copies while trying to get another blue. The last Cordelia copy came while I tried to YOLO for Sumia, actually. Kinda funny if I think about it.

I'd say to go for it but then again I fodder every GHB unit not named Lyon although I would if it weren't for Soleil.

51 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Thanks! 

It can be shorter, with Cordelia being a bit more common in theory you may find the last few copies while trying to get another blue. The last Cordelia copy came while I tried to YOLO for Sumia, actually. Kinda funny if I think about it.

Mine could could have been +10 already if she wasn't my only source of Galeforce. Let's see how the next blue legendary looks like, perhaps I'll pull blue and colorless. 

I've got a +8 Priscilla, and I've been pulling colorless on so many banners for the past couple months but I just can't get more. I've gotten Elise, a 3rd Genny, Summer Linde and Summer Takumi, but this damn project doesn't want me to finish it.

14 hours ago, Florete said:

I've got a +8 Priscilla, and I've been pulling colorless on so many banners for the past couple months but I just can't get more. I've gotten Elise, a 3rd Genny, Summer Linde and Summer Takumi, but this damn project doesn't want me to finish it.

You'd think I'd have better luck finding 2 more Reinhardts since he dropped to the 3* pool, but he's remained +8 for as long as I can remember.

I'm closer to finishing Nowi (+9) and I started that project months after Rein.

Thank you, Distant Defense banner. Micaiah (+Atk -Def) is now +10.

Spoiler

yqtwxDT.png

Thanks to her assist skill, she scores as well as Shigure. Again, had to go with an AOE to put her ahead.

+10s from me will be much fewer from here on out. Catalog completion is my current priority.

Color sharing strikes again. I was at +9 on Legendary Lyn before getting a single Valentine's Lilina. I decided to finish her...

Spoiler

TxnAnIn.png

+Spd -Def. I'm fielding her this week in Arena, as Titania has the other three tactic skills. Fjorm and Caeda will be getting full boosts.

Bonus: The final summoning session. Those reds contained only 4-stars.

Spoiler

YdyJpGn.png

Now I'm back to prioritizing missing heroes. F!Grima can wait for next month. (Maybe I should merge Fjorm some more, if I find I'm struggling during her weeks).

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Thanks to me going out of my on her initial banner last year (think I went as far as +4 due to constant Atk/Spd IVs) and then encountering her as a pitybreaker ever since, Celica got to  +8 when the Distant Defense banner showed up. I decided to go in and try to make her the first 5* locked character I have at +10. The banner was extremely kind to me, as I never had to go above 3.50% and I got my two copies with no pitybreakers (though I had a bit of a scare with a Sanaki when pulling my latter Celica). 

This is quite the milestone for me as my other +10s are characters that are available at lower rarities such as Eirika, Raven, and Nowi. While I never played SoV nor plan to, I do like Celica so I’m pleased she was the unit that commonly came when I didn’t aim for her as opposed to, say, Lucina or Sigurd. 

Edited by Silverly

Thanks to Heroes with Fury, I have finally completed the Lion King. 

Believe it or not, he is my second most common pity breaker, and I never once drew from the first Ayra banner. 

nFGYVbY.png

oh yeah i just realized i'm in this club now for a week or so

image.png

normally uses boots but my son cat pointed me to a superior seal for a screenshot

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This took fucking forever.

I wish dagger units had a clearly defined purpose that didn't suck so that I could actually build my Kagero. She's been sitting at +10 almost since the game started (almost all of them due to pity breakers), but I still have no idea what to actually do with her.

Edited by Ice Dragon

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish dagger units had a clearly defined purpose that didn't suck so that I could actually build my Kagero. She's been sitting at +10 almost since the game started (almost all of them due to pity breakers), but I still have no idea what to actually do with her.

I guess they don't really have a role that any other type of unit can't do better, but I guess using them makes you cooler or something.

51 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cool, what weapon is that?

I'm halfway there with my Est, then I'm going to try to build Ares once I have enough of him