Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats! She looks really deadly with that high Atk/Spd. A bit squishy but scary nonetheless.

She does have other As she can use, but I like LnD.

5 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy No Summoner Support/10. Congrats! Is she your first?

Yup! She is.

4 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Nice, congrats on the +10. Have you thought of trying other daggers on her? Or you just like Smoke the best in general?

I'm thinking of getting Barb on her, but I have a lot of other things to do with feathers right now... The Cleaner will be going to someone else, and Kagero doesn't really need Kitty.

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm thinking of getting Barb on her, but I have a lot of other things to do with feathers right now... The Cleaner will be going to someone else, and Kagero doesn't really need Kitty.

I see, hope you get your last copy of Eirika.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I guess they don't really have a role that any other type of unit can't do better, but I guess using them makes you cooler or something.

Yeah, the biggest problem I have with daggers is that while they debuff better than other units, they don't debuff quite well enough to make up for how weak and/or squishy they are. I'd rather give up some of the debuff potential and run two Smoke skills with better damage output and bulk on a different unit than have a dagger's stronger debuffs.

Now if they released a dagger-exclusive passive B skill or Sacred Seal that applied debuffs (including damage debuffs) before combat instead of after, we could be talking business.

I really wish daggers didn't suck.

@Alexmender @Zeo @Vaximillian @Arcanite @Rezzy @Fei Mao @LordFrigid @mampfoid @Ice Dragon @Raven

Mmm, it's been a while since I +10'd a unit and also since this thread got updated, so let's break both streaks!

qjby5Wp.png

Man, just look at this wall. I'm actually planning on giving her Brazen Atq/Def instead of Fortress Def, but I wanted to show her off like this just too see how far her Defense could go.

Good to see more +10s popping up, and at a faster rate than normal. Updates to the first post will usually come once a month or so, or whenever I feel like there's enough new +10s to add to the list.

Here's my third +10 I completed just now after using 4 Orbs on today's new daily banner.

Vd6Sdos.jpg

Also, an update to my ATiki, now complete with DC thanks to a recent free summon Hector. Prf pairs nicely with Nowi on the team:

m5c70Y9.jpg

@Momentai~ Your Zelgius image link is not working, can you post a new one?

First post has been updated.

@Jave Nice A!Tiki. That's DEF that would impress even Lukas!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Sorry it took me so long to see this. Congrats on the finally finished Kagero! @Vaximillian I'm still waiting on that fabled last copy of Matthew myself. I've had enough to +10 Marth for over a year now though so sorry to you. I wish I could give you one or two of my extra ones. (I have like... 12, 13?).

I actually have some +10s, but I won't post them until my Matthew is finished.

I finally did it! After playing this game for a year and a half I finally managed to +10 a 5-star unit (though I wasn't really serious about merging units until the start of this year). I wanted A!Tiki to be the first unit fully merged in order to commemorate Y!Tiki being my first 5-star oh so long ago and was also inspired by @Astellius and @Sylphid after seeing how powerful their A!Tiki were in battle.

We are still posting imgur links too right? If so here is the link...

https://imgur.com/5J918rD

Once I rake in more feathers Catria will be next since she is only one merge away and after that Mr. Reinhardt will be the third unit I work on for merges since I already have enough copies of him to merge to +10.

Edited by NSSKG151

After saving enough to +10 Wolt ASAP in case he's 4-5*, I started actually using extra feathers I got on Roys.

xHDDYOJ.png

He's basically a dedicated dragon killer and does that pretty well.  +Atk/-HP, +Atk to make the most of the QR and -HP since Roy's HP is needlessly high anyway.

Edited by Glaceon Mage
He has Guard now

12 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I finally did it! After playing this game for a year and a half I finally managed to +10 a 5-star unit (though I wasn't really serious about merging units until the start of this year). I wanted A!Tiki to be the first unit fully merged in order to commemorate Y!Tiki being my first 5-star oh so long ago and was also inspired by @Astellius and @Sylphid after seeing how powerful their A!Tiki were in battle.

Screenshot_2018-08-15-22-45-10.thumb.png.eae33f3646dbc792c106250bd7232ecc.png

We are still posting imgur links too right? If so here is the link...

https://imgur.com/5J918rD

Once I rake in more feathers Catria will be next since she is only one merge away and after that Mr. Reinhardt will be the third unit I work on for merges since I already have enough copies of him to merge to +10.

Very nice, congratulations! She looks great, of course. I'm glad my Tiki served to inspire you, she's definitely been my most useful and powerful unit.

I also approve of doing Catria next. I have plans to +10 Catria, once I pull sufficient copies of her, along with Palla. My second 5*+10, though, was the younger Whitewing, Est.

5 hours ago, Astellius said:

Very nice, congratulations! She looks great, of course. I'm glad my Tiki served to inspire you, she's definitely been my most useful and powerful unit.

I also approve of doing Catria next. I have plans to +10 Catria, once I pull sufficient copies of her, along with Palla. My second 5*+10, though, was the younger Whitewing, Est.

Thanks. Yeah, back then I didn't have Cordelia so I used Catria since she was another of my early 5 star pulls and she worked out better than I thought she would. She tanks in hits pretty well for a Pegasus knight. Plus, she pitybroke me so much I already had her at +5 without spending any feathers so I figured why not.

Good luck with your merge projects with Catria and Palla. I would like to merge up my own Palla since she is my favorite of the Whitewings but mine don't really see much action anymore since I have Elincia, Caeda and L!Ryoma plus I keep foddering my extras away for Goad Flier since I have so many units that want that skill. 

I always assumed Cordelia would be my first 5*+10, who would have thought Cherche faster (in so many ways)? 

This is my everyday skill set for her which is very useful in Arena for instant Galeforce. Nature is +ATK/-RES, for the gallery: 

roCffgy.png

This is a set optimized for SPD, just to show off bloated stats with Summoner Support, TT boosts and buffs: 

Spoiler

JjqNSg0.png

Funnily the copy for the +9 merge has been +SPD/-RES and I was considering to take that nature her new base (56 SPD would have been possible, SPD is a super boon) @JSND Alter Dragon Boner . In the end I'm using her with Heavy Blade most of the time, which really profits from the ATK boon. Also it's more fun to make her double in special clears when she isn't that fast from the start. 

Here some fun we had while grinding Summoner Support in lunatic/7 TTs: 

@NSSKG151 Congrats on your first 5*+10! Your Tiki looks gorgeous, similar to a build I wanted to give mine since a long time.