Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Well, this happened.

Spoiler

He's +Spd, -HP. Hopefully Atk/Spd Bond and Chill Spd become more plentiful in the future. I could give him Chill Spd now, but I'd rather not at the moment.

sXKwr0o.jpg

Eliwood is likely to be my next +10 since he's 3 away, but I might prioritize someone else like Clair or Raven. And cue Meisterhardt shenanigans. Man's going to somehow show up 3 more times.

Edit: Uploaded image to Imgur.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second of Jugdral's 1st Gen knight trio has been completed. Have a Quan. 

BNZVhIz.png

Nature is +DEF/-HP,  which is the exact IV set I was looking for. Currently waiting for new variants of his current A and B passives; ideally, I'd like to see him with Brazen Spd/Def and Atk/Spd Link. 

@Junkhead Respect. That mixed bulk is delicious. If you had a red variant of Blessed Bouquet+ you could buff DEF/RES by 5 when attacking. I Don't understand why IS sometimes introduces a new series of weapons (like Blarserpent) and then completely forget that they exist altogether.

Special Spiral though, you weren't messing around. Just wish that last Matthew copy would show up... So tired of pulling literally every other colorless in the pool.

I should have saved the 60k feathers that I grinded up through this week's rival domains for someone else, but I figured why not since getting 5k HM for everyone I have would probably lead to me having too many feathers if you can believe that. Anyway, here's my second +10, Eliwood: Knight of Lycia. Also, Eliwood was also my first promoted 5* who is a summonable unit since previously, I had only promoted GHB units for freebie strategies.

He's +Spd, -Res since I figured he'd end up fighting physical units more and the +4 resistance from the merges would still give him good resistance.

deQzwcD.jpg

Eliwood has history for me as being one of my first proper lords of Fire Emblem. My first actual lords were Marth and Roy from Super Smash Bros. Melee and it was Ike in Brawl who made me curious about the series they were from. Blazing Blade was my first entry in Fire Emblem and ever since then, I've been a fan of the series and strategy games like it. Now, if only I could get a Hector through summoning and more Lyns of any kind. Preferably legendary Lyn for me since she seems neat as an enemy phase, anti-mage green archer.

Edited by Kaden

Dropping by to post my finished projects after dropping 500+ of my 700+ saved orbs into the Swift Sparrow banner, and Effie thanks to HM farming:

Screenshot_20180925-101224.pngScreenshot_20180925-101532.pngScreenshot_20180925-104959.png

I'll update the first post later.

Edit: First post updated.

Edited by Raven

Thanks to the current Legendary Banner I managed to get the final copy of Tailtiu I needed to +10 her so here she is.

https://imgur.com/QgVX9OZ

I never pulled Linde so Tailtiu was the next best thing for blue mage infantry and after using her Tailtiu became one of my favorite female Fire Emblem character now. I never played the Jugdral games but from what summaries I read online she seems to have an interesting yet sad story. Still, I never did manage to figure out how to pronounce her name.

Also, I forgot to post my fully merged Nowi last month so I figure I will do it now.

https://imgur.com/wbuwxyV

I really need to stop merging blue units and work on a green or colorless unit and I still want to merge Reinhardt eventually.

Edited by NSSKG151

Of my 7 fully merged units, 3 are blue, 3 are green, and 1 is red.

I could save up again and try to finish off Bridelia when she shows up in a legendary banner once again. She's sitting at +6 right now. The grey focus would be a good reason to pick up some good fodder, merges for Rebecca, and some healers for a potential new project in the future.

For me it's one red and three blues. Planning on focusing on colorless units next with Kaze and Felicia. Don't know if I will ever +10 a green unit since I never pull green that often nor do green orbs so up that often for me.

ioRpdy3.png

Took several months but I have finally completed here! She has a attack and speed boost due to the blessing. I use her as a point unit on a bunch of my teams, fast and hits hard. The Chill Spd is for those annoying fast red units.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

This weekend's latest acquisitions (Imgur link with annotations): https://imgur.com/a/5ytfP4F

Everyone's favorite derp-faced ball of baby fat (she looks super pinchable):

Z1FL4PV.jpg

+10 Legendary Tiki [+Atk, -Res] (Divine Mist, Swap, Aether, Fierce Breath, Bold Fighter 3, With Everyone!, Quick Riposte 3)

I can't wait for her to be an Arena bonus character.

And a few others:

Spoiler

Pcjq64a.jpg

+10 Spring Catria [+Spd, -HP] (Huginn's Egg, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Chill Res 3, Hone Cavalry)

Spoiler

EAYxfPK.jpg

+10 Karla [+Spd, -Res] (Vassal's Blade, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Wrath 3, Even Spd Wave 3)

I should get around to building my other +10's sometime. I also need more copies of Hector.

After a couple months waiting for the final copy, Nino becomes my third +10 unit. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix her Res bane, so I'll have to live with it. Not sure I could justify burning another 5* copy in future even if a Spd/Def one turned up.

Nothing interesting about the build, everything completely standard.

wcj667P.png

Next one up is a race between Tiki (one copy needed), Nowi, or Cordelia (two copies needed).

Edited by Humanoid

i forgot to post here i finally got M!Corrin to 10

multiple sets idk what to pick, roll a d4

Spoiler

ploy debuff boy (mostly for arena to help bonus unit secure kills lol)

xk2R0sP.png

glass canon but not so glassy

dBJFftN.png

somethin

Fb5yOmh.png

big time EP build

Jz0f8aA.png

very interesting, i took all these screenshots at around the same time, all have same SP at 8679 except the last w 9129? 

492e1461e23fcd6bc5664ff3c068feb3.png

i'm ready for orb compensation

Edited by wizzard of soz

Slipped my mind initially but just realised what the free Tiki does for me - my fourth +10. Unfortunately I haven't got the Bike (plus Silas) fodder required to give her the optimal build yet, since Nowi being my only highly-merged blue takes priority.

A8KeOoE.png

In hindsight I've probably invested too much in red with Lilina and Tiki at +10 and Mask at +8, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Nowi is still waiting for two more copies but she'll probably be my last +10 for a while once that happens. I'm back down under 50k feathers now, could maybe get 60k more if I restarted HM farming but I can't be bothered right now.