Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a couple to add.

@Raven@Anacybele@Nym@Captain Karnage@Poimagic@Rafiel's Aria@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@LordFrigid plus the counters and anyone I might have forgotten.

zmA1McN.pngRIUYu8Z.png

Now my feathers are depleted, and I need to work on building them back up.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh man, Duel Infantry on Soren too... Are you thinking of maybe getting him another Chill for his B, or is WoM what you wanted?

That's a fast Est.

I wouldn't mind a Chill for Soren, but sadly they're pretty expensive fodder since I think they're all 5* locked right now.

Yep, my FEst is +Spd.

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Raven@Anacybele@Nym@Captain Karnage@Poimagic@Rafiel's Aria@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@LordFrigid plus the counters and anyone I might have forgotten.

zmA1McN.pngRIUYu8Z.png

Nice job. I still only have one +10 unit... Though much of the reason for that is being unable to pull more male Morgans or Kazes very quickly.

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice job. I still only have one +10 unit... Though much of the reason for that is being unable to pull more male Morgans or Kazes very quickly.

I had been waiting for a -HP+Spd Est, but I got tired of waiting and just went with +Spd-Res.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had been waiting for a -HP+Spd Est, but I got tired of waiting and just went with +Spd-Res.

I see. Yeah, I myself settled for +Def, -Spd rather than +Def, -Res for my Frederick myself. No big deal though, he definitely does what he needs to regardless!

A +10 Odin (+Spd, -Res) because reasons... Why did I do this?

uvNEmd6.jpg

For those wondering, he's S supported with Eirika because of her unique refined Sieglinde's synergy with his unique refined Grimoire's Atk/Spd Link 3. If I had Laevatein, then I'd like to have them be -blade buddies.

Edited by Kaden

Imgur gallery with annotations for non-moonrune-reading people here: https://imgur.com/a/TWW3GZS

The newest member of Ninian's Dragon Kindergarten is complete!

ghmJNX2.jpg

+10 Halloween Myrrh [+Atk, -Spd] (Spirit Breath, Swap, Aether, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Armor March 3, Atk/Def 2) [Earth]

I want to eventually get a Special Fighter build for her, but Special Fighter is kind of hard to come by.

And also some more red girls:

Spoiler

kR6GqA3.jpg

+10 Laegjarn [+Spd, -Res] (Níu, Reposition, Bonfire, R Duel Flying 3, Chill Atk 3, Distant Guard 3, Close Def 3) [Earth]

I've been a bit lazy, so she still has her base kit.

Spoiler

ohPVB3D.jpg

+10 Sophia [+Def, -Spd] (Rauðrowl+ [Def], Reposition, Bonfire, Close Counter, Guard 3, Fortify Res 3, Quick Riposte 3)

I finished her on a whim since I just got a spare pitybreaker Katarina while pulling for Myrrh. I'll probably switch her C skill to Spur Def/Res or Drive Def later.

@Raven It looks like the header for Legendary Lucina on the first page is not formatted the same as the other headers.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I've decided to join this topic with my first and probably only 5* +10 project, my breathtaking wife, Beruka. I'm not one who really builds characters, I'm more of a collector, so don't be surprised if she isn't perfect. And if you are wondering, yes I got tired to wait for a -Spd copy.

+10 Beruka [+Atk, -HP] (Slaying Axe+ [Res], Reposition, Ignis, Sturdy Stance 2, Quick Riposte 3 Goad Fliers, Close Def 3)

My idea for her was to strike a balance of Excelent Atk, Excelent Def and Good Res to create a good physical wall for my flier team of squishy ranged units. She has Goad Fliers to complement Olivia with Fortify and Summer Camilla with Hone.

Screenshot_2018-10-17-03-22-36.png

On 10/15/2018 at 8:07 PM, Rezzy said:

zmA1McN.pngRIUYu8Z.png

Oooo very nice!

@Rezzy That Est makes me wanna try building one, she looks super great!

I'm not 100% sure what my next project will be. I have enough Eirikas, Faes, Titanias, Kleins, and Cecilias to merge them all +10 eventually, and they're projects that have already been started from all the times they pity-broke me. It'd just be a matter of feathers.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:36 AM, mampfoid said:

@Rezzy Cool Est, didn't know you liked her. Would you change her nature if you ever get a +SPD/-DEF/-HP?

Congrats on finishing both!

Yep, Est is my daughter, after all.  I may merge into a new base, if I ever get an ideal one.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:35 AM, Poimagic said:

@Rezzy awesome! I’m getting close to my first +10. Just need 4 more of him and then he is +10. But congrats on your two new +10’s

Congrats, who are you trying to +10?

On 10/16/2018 at 11:13 PM, DarkLordIvy said:

Oooo very nice!

Why thank you!

On 10/16/2018 at 11:26 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

@Rezzy That Est makes me wanna try building one, she looks super great!

I'm not 100% sure what my next project will be. I have enough Eirikas, Faes, Titanias, Kleins, and Cecilias to merge them all +10 eventually, and they're projects that have already been started from all the times they pity-broke me. It'd just be a matter of feathers.

I've got Titania and Cecilia +10'd.  Cecilia is great with little SI, but Titania really wants Distant Counter to work well.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:59 PM, LordFrigid said:

@Rezzy

Congrats on both!

So who's next?

Not sure.  I was thinking Palla, but I'd want the Red Flier BST skill first.

My +10 Azama (my first +10 unit ever) got an upgrade with this banner <3 @mampfoid@Zeo

His PVE/non score AA set. C-Skill is flexible as is his seal. Can run Fortress if I want to ploy with his C-Skill. But can also run Infantry pulse etc. <3

51 def against melees 41 Res against draongs, 45 RES if he runs wiht legendary Marth together (blessing). Yes 2 Lokis and 1 Kliff died for this ._.

When he runs as an Arena support he runs C Duell skill in A, B-Slot flexible (a Chill usually or support) and double Savage blow instead <3

Edited by Hilda

My tiny terror is complete! @Rafiel's Aria@SatsumaFSoysoy@Ice Dragon@mampfoid@Hilda@Rezzy@Zeo@LordFrigid@Fire Emblem Fan

tumblr_ph885bVDRP1qhx9e0o1_540.png

Shame that Intelligent Systems made the Flashing Blade seal restricted to just foot units (I mean look at Caeda and Clair), luckily I have lots of ATK-stacking shenanigans to make Heavy Blade workable on her. Her IV's are +ATK/-DEF which gives her usable ATK at least. Her S-support buddy is my +SPD/-DEF Cherche.

Aside from Aether which is used in Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials, she's also packing Glacies which hurts a lot or Iceberg which fires off very quickly now. I plan to pass down Harmonic Lance+ on her just to imagine what numbers she can pull off with Glacies, but that's more of a crazy experiment.