Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was actually a few days ago, but I forgot to put it here. She's my third +10. +HP -Spd (I want +Def but I still don't have one), Lightning Breath, Rally Atk/Spd, Aether.

ZA1FEfQ.png

@Vaximillian @Alexmender @Zeo @mcsilas @Rezzy @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @mampfoid

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She's my third +10. +HP -Spd (I want +Def but I still don't have one), Lightning Breath, Rally Atk/Spd, Aether.

がおがおー

I might build mine one day. Or I might not. I’ll see.
Congrats on the completion of your murderchicken!

And she's my fourth +10. +Atk, -HP for those wondering.

MzzMqWm.jpg

Clair has to be one of my most useful units I have -- Rhomphaia is an amazing weapon -- and I'm so glad I was able to get a bunch of copies of her before and after combat manuals was a thing since I keep running into space issues.

I am finally allowed to post in this thread!

My first two 5* +10 units... wow, I never thought it'd happen at this rate. A lot was spent to get 5 Ophelias, and Eir was +10 as a side effect of that. But it was worth it.

CBez1t7.jpg?1xfAi38z.jpg?1

Thinking of giving Ophelia the Summoner Support...

Edited by Xenomata

Here's a project I recently finished for Aether Raids. He's invincible, immortal, indestructible! lol Using this makes Aether Raids a breeze. Attacks from Veronica/Reinhardt/Lyn/Ophelia/Lilina just bounce off him like boogers! Why, oh why do light blessings not effect units outside Aether Raids?... It would be so much fun to unleash this menace on certain abyssal maps and such! 

Surtr.thumb.png.2d6df2c6003deadf957d5367933e5a65.png

Another merge project complete, this time my first colorless unit to get fully merged and the MVP of my Conquest playthroughs one of my favorite units from Fates, Kaze. I think I may be the first on Sereneforest to +10 Kaze so that feels neat to be the first to +10 a unit no one else has. Anyways, here he is!

Edit: Added images of both skillset I use on Kaze. Imgur link has been replaced with the all debuff stat skillset.

https://imgur.com/JuIcDAk

With Kaze's high speed and res along with the Flashing Blade seal with always proc and hit hard with Iceberg every time he attacks. I also have an alternative set with windsweep and the Spd Smoke seal where he can lower all enemies stats.

With Kaze finished I finally have a fully merged colorless unit so now I will probably go back and focus on Eirika again since she is halfway merged. By the time I am done with Eirika I am hoping that I pull enough copies of Raven or Cherche and start merging them as I still do not have a high merged green unit yet.

Edited by NSSKG151
added image and new imgur link

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, beautiful. 48 SPD is great (could hit magical 50 with LnD). 

Congrats on that unique 5*+10 unit! 

Hmm...I actually never considered LnD. Now that I think about LnD might actually work better with Windsweep than Fury and Kaze's res should still be high enough to tank mages. And I just happened to pull several copies of Sothe recently so I might actually try it out. Thanks for the idea!

Projects that I'll be working on:

M!Grima (currently +2)

Masked!Lucina (+2)

L!Marth (+2)

Morgan (+3)

Eir (+2)

Regular!Lucina (currently missing base unit)

So far I have a lot of work to do and not a whole lot of luck.  Here's hoping Mask gets to 10+ soon because she has a very interesting build going.

S8xsJAk.png

...It's finally done.  Thanks to this week's AR rewards, the unit I've put so much effort into since his release nearly two years ago has finally received his final merge.  I didn't think it would happen this quickly after Narcian was added to the daily GHB rotation, but the announcement of Heroic Grails reignited the dream.  He's hardly the best unit around, but I'm proud of him. 

I finally got something to add in here again!

YwaGTdj.png

Cutest and most adorable ninja is finally complete! Though I may change his nature should I pull any more of him. He's currently +Res, -Def. His build is also more or less budget, and it may change in the future too. Particularly if I ever get my hands on more Swift Sparrow fodder. But he does do his job for me well enough. :3