Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Rezzy

I'm actually thinking about getting a Titania for AR. However unlike yours it would be a more support Titania with Triple tactics (I have a spare Ylgr).

Skills? I'm thinking a chill for B, probably DC for A and tactics for the rest. I'm aware Seth is also there but I prefer Titania and I might use Marth.

Also I'm thinking a Res boon maybe. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nym said:

@Rezzy

I'm actually thinking about getting a Titania for AR. However unlike yours it would be a more support Titania with Triple tactics (I have a spare Ylgr).

Skills? I'm thinking a chill for B, probably DC for A and tactics for the rest. I'm aware Seth is also there but I prefer Titania and I might use Marth.

Also I'm thinking a Res boon maybe. 

Chills and Distant Counter are both 5* locked skills, but good choices, if you have the fodder.

Res boon is good, if that's your best options available, but Speed gives her a better match-up generally.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I see you don't like Fury, which would be my first suggestion, but if you'd like another budget option, Darting Blow, will make him almost gauranteed to double on player phase.  I'd switch out Pivot for Reposition (or Reciprocal Aid, if you want to do a Falchion Healer build).  Sol is over kill with Falchion, especially if you run renewal, so I"d switch that out for Bonfire/Draconic Aura or Aether if you like Arena points.  For a B slot Falchion+Renewal is nice for sustainability.  WoM is a good budget option on anybody.  Marth is fast enough to double most Axes anyway, especially with Darting Blow, but Swordbreaker would give him a better match-up against other sword users.  C slot could be anything.  I find Drives are better than Spurs, and you can get Drive Speed off Tailtiu.  Seal could be anything, Atk/Def is fine, but I think others may score higher in Arena, if that's what you're going for.  Marth also has a refine available for his Falchion, which is basically Drive Spectrum.

I think I may want to run DC for the A skill, he does seem to be a little bit of an easy target for mages.

I am planing Aether at some point (sack an Ike or Chrom combat manual) so he's by no means his final build.  Likely going to team him with Brave Lucina, M!Grima and Brave Veronica maybe...I think once I have the team Marth'll get the skills he needs.

My newest additions to my 5*+10 roster are:

wbYP57g.png

Magic is everything! He's been a key unit for me ever since I got him, so he definitely deserved the 5*+10 treatment.

---

YhEPTvo.png

Dragons are everything! I've been meaning to build Corrin up for a long time, so I finally decided to go all in for her. The manaketes are just so good. I had enough feathers to send her straight from +0 to +10, so, while I haven't used her much yet, she'll see plenty of action in the future!

While I'm at it, I'd like to update the pics for my preexisting 5*+10 units, since now they've had their banes removed and such. I'll put them in the spoiler:

Spoiler

PGCuD6T.png

kqDvNxk.png

rw2mo5T.png

RVoLRjS.png

kusmheJ.png

WoFI1h2.png

And, with that, I'm up to 8 of them!

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats on number #7 & #8, especially Corrin is looking great. If her RES was a little higher I might have merged her as well. I still miss a decent merged tank. 

You can do Nowi, Adult Tiki, or a +Def Fae, if you’d like.

8 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

You can do Nowi, Adult Tiki, or a +Def Fae, if you’d like.

Yeah, those are valid candidates. Sadly I don't have enough Fae copies (Renewal for everyone!), she would be my choice. 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just 250. I had all the free copies.

Great, just like me. Also three 5* copies helped. 

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This actually took maybe two months at most. And I'm not sure where I'm gonna use her, honestly, but I wanted a +10 Red DC.

ZabHKJI.png

@Alexmender @Rezzy @mcsilas @mampfoid @LordFrigid

Congrats, I'm wondering who to +10 next myself.

There's quite a few GHB/TT units I'd like to, but Grails trickle in at such a slow rate.

Vitania, Xander, Ursula, and Camus would all be nice, if it was easier to get them.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's quite a few GHB/TT units I'd like to, but Grails trickle in at such a slow rate.

Vitania, Xander, Ursula, and Camus would all be nice, if it was easier to get them.

Totally agree! It's weird to put grails as rewards for higher tiers because the higher you go, the more likely it is that you have better units than GHB/TT. So the higher you go, the less you need the grails... It's a reward that gets less valuable as you rise in tier. Granted, I'm not quite sure how else they would reward grails.

2 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

Totally agree! It's weird to put grails as rewards for higher tiers because the higher you go, the more likely it is that you have better units than GHB/TT. So the higher you go, the less you need the grails... It's a reward that gets less valuable as you rise in tier. Granted, I'm not quite sure how else they would reward grails.

They could easily add them as rewards in other modes, like Tempest or Voting Gauntlets, or even in the quests for GHBs and BHBs.  There's no real reason not to.  I still haven't been able to +10 a single unit since their introduction.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I'm wondering who to +10 next myself.

You are obliged to do Vitania, I think.

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Congrats! What is that special, out of curiosity?

Just Aether. I have Noontime too, which I think works better sometimes.

Aside from the 200 grails we got when the system was added, I've earned a grand total of 40 more, all from Forging Bonds. Need 10 more, but the mode needs so much babysitting, even with autobattles on beginner with a 2x multiplier. :( As soon as I get that final 10, I'll also get my +10 Marthed Mask.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They could easily add them as rewards in other modes, like Tempest or Voting Gauntlets, or even in the quests for GHBs and BHBs.  There's no real reason not to.  I still haven't been able to +10 a single unit since their introduction.

True. They have some for Forging Bonds. But I think they don't want to award too much because then you can get strong merged units or fodder and the sort too easily. Argh! There's no good way!

5 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

True. They have some for Forging Bonds. But I think they don't want to award too much because then you can get strong merged units or fodder and the sort too easily. Argh! There's no good way!

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Aside from the 200 grails we got when the system was added, I've earned a grand total of 40 more, all from Forging Bonds. Need 10 more, but the mode needs so much babysitting, even with autobattles on beginner with a 2x multiplier. :( As soon as I get that final 10, I'll also get my +10 Marthed Mask.

The units are still a limited resource, and all the truly primo skills are still 5* locked.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You are obliged to do Vitania, I think.

Just Aether. I have Noontime too, which I think works better sometimes.

I'd like to, but as mentioned, not enough Grails.  I want to finish Aversa for AR use.

I'm just reposting all my +10s so they can be updated now that their flaws have been deleted and their assets are now visible. That, and I've switched some skills on Soleil since I last posted her and she and Cordelia have been given Dragonflowers as well.

Cordelia

Spoiler

j7hEufj.png

Felicia

Spoiler

0I2Z8mp.png

Klein

Spoiler

Ydb5Nhr.png

Sakura

Spoiler

ixa7Ag0.png

Soleil

Spoiler

MKmtcD9.png

Tiki

Spoiler

b4rYzAm.png

I finally have a +10 unit. @Rezzy @LordFrigid @Anacybele @Ice Dragon

Spoiler

5c7ae970c21da_Screenshot_20190302-123422_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.fa912f14f410f3d1af43bcd803da6942.jpg

The reason he has Quickened pulse as his sacred seal is because his Ally Support partner is Velouria.

Because of this, he starts turn 1 with a fully charged AoE special. (Though i'm thinking of changing to a different AoE)

I'm planning to build Lissa, Velouria and Marth next. (Velouria in particular i've made a broken build)