Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XRay at your recommendation, I made Lucius to be as high scoring as possible while getting him to +10 merge.

...it was horrible. I didn't have enough copies, and the game chose now of all times to hold out on him. But he's finished.

hdB6pcu.jpg?1

...this wasn't without it's share of 5* pitybreakers though, even now that the Beasts banner doesn't have Gen 1 5* units. And of all the units to +10 merge, this was not the one I was expecting to do.

U8AB5tA.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@XRay at your recommendation, I made Lucius to be as high scoring as possible while getting him to +10 merge.

...it was horrible. I didn't have enough copies, and the game chose now of all times to hold out on him. But he's finished.

hdB6pcu.jpg?1

...this wasn't without it's share of 5* pitybreakers though, even now that the Beasts banner doesn't have Gen 1 5* units. And of all the units to +10 merge, this was not the one I was expecting to do.

U8AB5tA.jpg?1

Nice. Firesweep nukes are my personal favorites.

On 9.4.2019 at 12:19 AM, Landmaster said:

I noticed no one here has +10ed Lachesis, it seems~ So go ahead and add me for her~

Oh cool, that's what you needed Loki for. Congrats! 

On 9.4.2019 at 1:51 AM, Maaka said:

Update on my Garon! Got his final dragon flowers. Now I just need a Nailah to feed him.

Pure beauty! 

Why do you choose CD3 seal over DD3? Doesn't he tank more ranged stuff? 

On 9/4/2019 at 1:51 AM, Maaka said:

Update on my Garon! Got his final dragon flowers. Now I just need a Nailah to feed him.

Reveal hidden contents

LXvIX3F.jpg

Hey, I've just noticed you attacked me in AR. That Garon was awesome! You might remember me as the guy with the +10 Brave Celica.

I don't really know why you surrendered though, you could definitely win that battle (although with 2 or 3 kills).

16 minutes ago, Alfred Kamon said:

Hey, I've just noticed you attacked me in AR. That Garon was awesome! You might remember me as the guy with the +10 Brave Celica.

I don't really know why you surrendered though, you could definitely win that battle (although with 2 or 3 kills).

Some would rather surrender and use a ladder than lose too many points.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh cool, that's what you needed Loki for. Congrats! 

Pure beauty! 

Why do you choose CD3 seal over DD3? Doesn't he tank more ranged stuff? 

Depends on what I'm doing really. DD3 is better in AR, but CD3 works really well in PvE content most of the time.

1 hour ago, Alfred Kamon said:

Yea, I completely blanked on guidance and was going to just surrender when my Corrin died, but thought I'd play it out a bit. Garon is unfortunately a bit weak and slow, so it makes it difficult to kill everyone after baiting. I definitely wasn't going to take a death and no aether pots, so I just surrendered there before Celica galeforce suicided on Garon.

I've had a ton of feathers sitting around, and since it looks like none of the Gen 1 5*s are going to get demoted any time soon, I figured I'd promote one of my faves.

qF3iGds.png

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic and anyone else I might have forgotten.

@Rezzy Very nice Seth! Ares is the sword cavalry I'm considering merging first (just need more copies), but I might build a Seth too. Have you had much chance to use him now that he's merged? Someone on my friend list has an Eliwood that repeatedly surprises me with how good he can be in Rival Domains and Grand Conquest. I'm working on Haar and Naesala at the moment though.

1 minute ago, Tree said:

@Rezzy Very nice Seth! Ares is the sword cavalry I'm considering merging first (just need more copies), but I might build a Seth too. Have you had much chance to use him now that he's merged? Someone on my friend list has an Eliwood that repeatedly surprises me with how good he can be in Rival Domains and Grand Conquest. I'm working on Haar and Naesala at the moment though.

I'm been using him as merged for quite a while, but I just now +10'd him.  He's great as part of a Cav team.  I suppose he could be good on a Tactics team as well, but since I'm pretty much limited to Eir+Bonus unit+Reinhardt+Dancer, I don't have much chance to use him there.

@Rezzy Nice work on that Seth! Like my new long-term project (Haar), he deserved so much better in this game than what IS gave him.

And while I'm here, I'll leave updates on my Klein (now with his Argent Bow) and Sakura (the aftermath of my gleeful murders of Veronica and Loki):

Klein

Spoiler

vDe2kyH.png

Sakura

Spoiler

b9c3zSO.png

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

@Rezzy Nice work on that Seth! Like my new long-term project (Haar), he deserved so much better in this game than what IS gave him.

And while I'm here, I'll leave updates on my Klein (now with his Argent Bow) and Sakura (the aftermath of my gleeful murders of Veronica and Loki):

Klein

Hide contents

vDe2kyH.png

Sakura

Hide contents

b9c3zSO.png

Nice, I've been thinking about +10ing Klein, but I don't have enough copies yet, and Death Blow is too tempting as fodder.

I really hope they add Duel Cavalry skills soon.  Reinhardt without Death Blow isn't nearly as scary as anything coming out nowadays and it deprives Arena opponents of the multiple broken A skills coming out recently, so I'm not sure what they're scared about by adding it, so I can actually run my horses in Arena again.

@Rezzy Though I haven't played Sacred Stones, I've come to really appreciate Seth since pulling him as a 5* pity breaker once, and I've thought about building him to +10 as well, but have yet to decide on how. Cool to see you did and what you've given him, which is more or less what I have had in mind for him as well.

At long last! I have finally gotten the last copy I needed to +10 Ares!

It's been a wild ride haha,I just wanted Lene at first,but ended up getting pitybroken by Ares four times during their debut banner,then ended up getting four more copies of him when he demoted

Wasn't really planning on using him at all since Ike was my favorite red unit back then,and at one point nearly gave the only DC I had to Eldigan before I got the four Ares'

Turned out to be a really good investment and he's now my leading red unit,and one of my favorite Genealogy units!

Screenshot_20190415-121247.thumb.png.257472389d5fe38ca20ae55a9afb94c3.png

Not my first 5*+10, but the one I've been meaning to build the most!

nEhO1cw.jpg 

Moonbow is her default special -- unless I run her on an Infantry Pulse team -- but the only Wrath I had at hand was an Owain :3

Next project is most likely Odin, as long as I'm able to get a spare Def/Rest Link on the "upcoming" Bridal rerun (or whenever it's added to the regular pool). If not then maybe Saizo whenever he gets a Prf.

Edited by LiquidDefiance
fixing typos

After a long time of getting Grails slowly, I finally finished the Black Knight. Also finished Male Robin a while ago, but I was still trying to get Divine Dew to refine his weapon lol. Also, an update on my Catria where she has all her Dragonflowers!

gidztp2l.jpgj5sj4I3l.jpg
WujeHU3l.jpg