Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time for another +10  I had thought that Roy and Alm gave a BST bonus for Blessed units for Arena, but I guess I was wrong, so Aversa will be getting Red BST skill.  Only really getting pair-up as a blessing bonus really makes them only useful in Allegiance Battles, but c'est la vie.

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey and anyone else I might have forgotten.

mun5sbH.png

I'll probably give her Aether for more points.  The HP seal doesn't help much, but the debuffing is really nice.

Ohhh nice Avie!  Mine is waiting for merges and Mask is my current Grail project.  At +5 Mask XD

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, they will. :P And thanks!

Aversa is someone I don't see or hear of too often in this game. Nice job, Rezzy!

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ohhh nice Avie!  Mine is waiting for merges and Mask is my current Grail project.  At +5 Mask XD

Thanks, I was waiting for her rerun to save myself some Grails.  Now that she's complete, I can work on giving Titania and/or Leo some merges.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks, I was waiting for her rerun to save myself some Grails.  Now that she's complete, I can work on giving Titania and/or Leo some merges.

I can't wait to see them Rezzy XD

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wish I had a rerun to help female Robin. I'd complete her because she just needs two more herself. :P

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time for another +10  I had thought that Roy and Alm gave a BST bonus for Blessed units for Arena, but I guess I was wrong, so Aversa will be getting Red BST skill.  Only really getting pair-up as a blessing bonus really makes them only useful in Allegiance Battles, but c'est la vie.

I'll probably give her Aether for more points.  The HP seal doesn't help much, but the debuffing is really nice.

It's always interesting to see what people are building, especially since we're usually putting our #1 people as our leads. Did you get her to +9 earlier and have to patiently wait for the GHB rerun? That's what I'm going to be doing with Rutger, but I've already got 1650 grails saved up, so uh, it'll be a long wait for that last one (September I think)

11 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I can't wait to see them Rezzy XD

Yep, but it might take a while, Aversa's the first one I started when the Grails came out, but we don't get many.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wish I had a rerun to help female Robin. I'd complete her because she just needs two more herself. :P

I wonder if they ever do another round of GHB quest reruns.  It's been about a year since we had the last batch, and they never updated the quests.

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

It's always interesting to see what people are building, especially since we're usually putting our #1 people as our leads. Did you get her to +9 earlier and have to patiently wait for the GHB rerun? That's what I'm going to be doing with Rutger, but I've already got 1650 grails saved up, so uh, it'll be a long wait for that last one (September I think)

Yeah, I could have +10'd her, but with how expensive the Grails costs get at higher levels I didn't want to waste resources, when I knew she'd be coming somewhat soon.

I've now got 889 Grails and need to decide who to work on next.  Titania and Leo for personal bias, but Xander and Camus would be nice to +10 as well.

I shudder when people recommend using Grails for skill fodder.

I wonder if they ever do another round of GHB quest reruns.  It's been about a year since we had the last batch, and they never updated the quests.

Yeah, I wonder about that too.

Yeah, I could have +10'd her, but with how expensive the Grails costs get at higher levels I didn't want to waste resources, when I knew she'd be coming somewhat soon.

I've now got 889 Grails and need to decide who to work on next.  Titania and Leo for personal bias, but Xander and Camus would be nice to +10 as well.

I shudder when people recommend using Grails for skill fodder.

That's exactly how I feel about it. Gotta fight hard to get those grails, gotta make them count. I also pretty much write off any unit that I've already squandered extra copies of because I don't want to spend an extra 400 or so grails to make up for it. I guess ultimately I just don't care that much about +10ing them.

21 minutes ago, Johann said:

That's exactly how I feel about it. Gotta fight hard to get those grails, gotta make them count. I also pretty much write off any unit that I've already squandered extra copies of because I don't want to spend an extra 400 or so grails to make up for it. I guess ultimately I just don't care that much about +10ing them.

The only GHB/TT unit that I'm down is one Narcian, since I sent one home way back at the beginning, I think before SI was even a thing, and didn't think I would ever need more than one copy.  It's not too big of a loss, now, but I keep every single freebie unit now.

For a good while I was trying to think of a good use for mystic boost from the spare Eir I was keeping around, and I finally found one in the form of making Raven a miracle tank. With his refine he was fast enough to double nearly everybody and hit hard enough to dish out major damage without a damage boosting skill, so I made a gimmick build that makes him nigh immortal as long as he doesn't run into axe breaker or brave weapons.

szTT3GL.png

Edited by Namero

I wouldn't call myself particularly active on here, but I figured that I would share my Marisa despite that. Sixth +10 so far. No summoner support because Sheema utilises the extra stats better. 

Spoiler

5cd190330678f_Screenshot_20190507-154915_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.e60971b37f25fc75513a4f75643a5490.jpg

I can see that I am not the only one that +10 a Aversa this week.

mN1MCDb.jpg

@Rezzy That's a great Aversa! I want to give mine the R Duel Flying skill as well, but I didn't summoned a Laegjarn yet.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I could have also had a +10 Aversa, but I decided two merged Aversa's would help me more in my Aether Raids adventures, one for Astra, one for Light.

Edited by Vicious Sal

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey

Hope @Rezzy doesn't mind me stealing her tagged line of buddies.

First, updated images of my four 5*+10 units, to go in the OP:

Nino
Effie
A!Tiki
Lilina

And now, my new 5*+10 project. This was quite literally an impulse thing, because I realized I had enough copies, feathers, and a couple of good pulls for fodder to make a good build. Who could it be? Untag the spoiler to find out!

Spoiler

XzhX5a7.png

Yup, it's Sheena, Warrior Princess of Gra. By far my most expensive project as three 5* units were sacrificed to make this build. She's an absolute tank, with Close Defense 6 giving her 59 defense on EP. Aether lets her keep her HP high, and Bold Fighter allows to do good on PP as well.

Now I patiently await until she gets a refine with Close Defense built in.

Nice job! Kind of reminds me how many Reinhardts I've pulled and that I've probably pulled enough to +10 him. Thing is, I have Silas to do that to as well, and he's only +3, so...I dunno how soon I actually would start giving Rein more merges. :P

I would have used Sheena more myself if her Atk was better. She seems to have the worst Atk I've seen on armors. Because otherwise she's a great defensive unit.

2 hours ago, Jave said:

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey

Hope @Rezzy doesn't mind me stealing her tagged line of buddies.

First, updated images of my four 5*+10 units, to go in the OP:

Nino
Effie
A!Tiki
Lilina

And now, my new 5*+10 project. This was quite literally an impulse thing, because I realized I had enough copies, feathers, and a couple of good pulls for fodder to make a good build. Who could it be? Untag the spoiler to find out!

Hide contents

XzhX5a7.png

Yup, it's Sheena, Warrior Princess of Gra. By far my most expensive project as three 5* units were sacrificed to make this build. She's an absolute tank, with Close Defense 6 giving her 59 defense on EP. Aether lets her keep her HP high, and Bold Fighter allows to do good on PP as well.

Now I patiently await until she gets a refine with Close Defense built in.

I don't mind.  I wish I had a tagging macro, because I'm always worried I'm forgetting some people.

Nice Sheena, I think I've mentioned it, but I really hope we get the Cavalry BST skill soon, because most of the units I want to +10 now are cavs.

Four this time. FOUR-tunately, only half of them were 5* breaking accidents!

I fully expected to +10 her eventually. She was +8 before... the incident. I knew going in that I was not coming out with less than more copies of her than I needed for her +10. At least I have some good fodder for magic tanks, fliers, and beasts who need additional offense support though!

I kinda knew he would be +10 one day, but he's not someone I ever really wanted to +10... but since I had just done some spring cleaning and had the feathers, may as well make any future 5* pitybreakers of him into a good feather mine. He... currently doesn't have a seal because I don't even know what I'd give a flying Dancer who probably won't even see that much combat, and most of my supportive seals are in use...

I did not expect to +10 her... ever to be honest. But by the time I realized what had happened, it was far too late... I decided to just do it. Sigh... guess the Christmas spirit is ever strong in me.

I knew I wanted to +10 him one day... seems like a nice guy who I could get along with if I ever met him, and he serves a powerful role in my army. It did, however, take a slight bit of prompting... heh, funny that of the 4* units I choose to +10, two of them are defensive lances, but of completely different caliburs.

Spoiler

2xJxHWw.jpg?1IgHGkd3.jpg?1iUn4OQH.jpg?19bI1ghH.jpg?1

...one of these days I'll need to compile all my +10s into one post...

Edited by Xenomata

What, no Julius yet? Shame on you all. I shall fix that. Behold the one true tank mage! Don't forget to include Loptous' +6 Def/Res when looking at the stats.

Spoiler

qJfrPbM.jpg

*mutters darkly about how insane the number of dragonflowers you need for the last few ranks is*

25 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

What, no Julius yet? Shame on you all. I shall fix that. Behold the one true tank mage! Don't forget to include Loptous' +6 Def/Res when looking at the stats.

Hide contents

qJfrPbM.jpg

*mutters darkly about how insane the number of dragonflowers you need for the last few ranks is*

This is awesome! I was considering getting him to +10, but Garon took priority. Fort. def/res is a neat touch on him as well if he is purely a mage tank. If you light blessed him and used two Eirs in AR on light week, he would be untouchable. I was considering a close counter, mystic boost set on him, though Fort. def/res would probably work better with all of the infantry pulse mage teams running around in AR. Not sure if I want to make him my next grail project yet...

1 hour ago, Maaka said:

This is awesome! I was considering getting him to +10, but Garon took priority. Fort. def/res is a neat touch on him as well if he is purely a mage tank. If you light blessed him and used two Eirs in AR on light week, he would be untouchable. I was considering a close counter, mystic boost set on him, though Fort. def/res would probably work better with all of the infantry pulse mage teams running around in AR. Not sure if I want to make him my next grail project yet...

Sadly I only have the one Eir. But as is he no-sells Reinhardt which is pretty amusing.

Mystic Boost would be pretty great on him as well. I'd probably run Steady Stance 4 + Mystic Boost: you'd sacrifice a bit of Res on him in exchange for having Guard with no HP limit along with denying adaptive damage from dragons and healing 6 HP after every round of combat. Would probably be an overall improvement but I don't have the Mystic Boost so this will do. 

As for building him, you need to be able to commit some rare skills to him. He really wants Fort Def/Res 3 or Steady Stance 4. But I can say he's an absolute blast and able to no sell almost any mage out there: I haven't found one that wasn't inflated by PvE stats that's really been able to do significant damage to him outside of Julia and and Deirdre. Even then those two are rarely built for trying to climb over an effective 57 Res + triangle disadvantage even with the anti-dragon boost. And they aren't doubling him because of Darting Stance 3. And if Iceberg goes off on the counter attack they are taking over 100 damage. 

@Rezzy @LordFrigid @mampfoid @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Landmaster @Alexmender @XRay 

I fuckin' did it.

Screenshot_20190509-022813.png

My first ever 5* exclusive +10... I didn't think I'd actually do it.

My Celica was +3 before this banner, and I have no idea how many I used for those (one of those was the free pick, and another was a random free pull), but I spent about 300 orbs on this banner alongside tickets to get the last 7.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy @LordFrigid @mampfoid @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Landmaster @Alexmender @XRay 

I fuckin' did it.

Screenshot_20190509-022813.png

My first ever 5* exclusive +10... I didn't think I'd actually do it.

My Celica was +3 before this banner, and I have no idea how many I used for those (one of those was the free pick, and another was a random free pull), but I spent about 300 orbs on this banner alongside tickets to get the last 7.

nice!

now sent me some of that luck for BRoy