Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy @LordFrigid @mampfoid @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Landmaster @Alexmender @XRay 

I fuckin' did it.

Screenshot_20190509-022813.png

My first ever 5* exclusive +10... I didn't think I'd actually do it.

My Celica was +3 before this banner, and I have no idea how many I used for those (one of those was the free pick, and another was a random free pull), but I spent about 300 orbs on this banner alongside tickets to get the last 7.

Awesome! Congratulations! Really glad you were able to finish her off, looks fantastic! 49 Spd is crazy~

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My Celica was +3 before this banner, and I have no idea how many I used for those (one of those was the free pick, and another was a random free pull), but I spent about 300 orbs on this banner alongside tickets to get the last 7.

Wow, congrats! Just perfect! 

300 orbs (plus tickets and free pull) is veeeery lucky for 7 copies, I'm glad you did it! 

Any plans for silly builds? 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congrats! Just perfect! 

300 orbs (plus tickets and free pull) is veeeery lucky for 7 copies, I'm glad you did it! 

Any plans for silly builds? 

I was indeed very lucky. Golden Week was kind to both of us.

I plan on giving her a bunch of swords to play with, but I'm not sure about any silly builds yet.

2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Congrats!

Just two more Celicas to go.

I'm taking donations...

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Golden Week was kind to both of us.

A golden week, indeed. 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I plan on giving her a bunch of swords to play with, but I'm not sure about any silly builds yet.

Firesweep + Null-C-Disrupt is only half silly for the start. 

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy @LordFrigid @mampfoid @mcsilas @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Landmaster @Alexmender @XRay 

I fuckin' did it.

My first ever 5* exclusive +10... I didn't think I'd actually do it.

Congrats! She looks ready to crush some dastards. And 300 orbs for 7 copies is crazy luck! 

4 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

What, no Julius yet? Shame on you all. I shall fix that. Behold the one true tank mage! Don't forget to include Loptous' +6 Def/Res when looking at the stats.

Hide contents

qJfrPbM.jpg

*mutters darkly about how insane the number of dragonflowers you need for the last few ranks is*

Nice... insanely magically bulky. Kinda question Darting Stance on 32 Spd, but hey your call.

Can't say I didn't think about Julius with my own Grail +10, but I already have so many Red +10s, and Walhart seems like such an overlooked unit who is actually pretty good once you give him some space (heh, positioning jokes)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Now we have equally matched girls

I bet my Celica can beat up your Eirika

She only wins if she's facing Eirika at 0 buffs. Against full power Eirika she'll be roasted just like her hubby.

On 5/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, Jave said:

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey

Hope @Rezzy doesn't mind me stealing her tagged line of buddies.

First, updated images of my four 5*+10 units, to go in the OP:

Nino
Effie
A!Tiki
Lilina

And now, my new 5*+10 project. This was quite literally an impulse thing, because I realized I had enough copies, feathers, and a couple of good pulls for fodder to make a good build. Who could it be? Untag the spoiler to find out!

Hide contents

XzhX5a7.png

Yup, it's Sheena, Warrior Princess of Gra. By far my most expensive project as three 5* units were sacrificed to make this build. She's an absolute tank, with Close Defense 6 giving her 59 defense on EP. Aether lets her keep her HP high, and Bold Fighter allows to do good on PP as well.

Now I patiently await until she gets a refine with Close Defense built in.

Sheesh, Effie's attack is super high. Nice job :D

10 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Nice... insanely magically bulky. Kinda question Darting Stance on 32 Spd, but hey your call.

Can't say I didn't think about Julius with my own Grail +10, but I already have so many Red +10s, and Walhart seems like such an overlooked unit who is actually pretty good once you give him some space (heh, positioning jokes)

It will be 33 speed with the next dragonflower bundle, taking him up to 39 speed on enemy phase, which denies doubles up to 43 speed. That's a good enough chunk of the cast for me. That and outside of QR (which is on an AR unit for me), I couldn't think of a great alternative. Atk/Def Brazen maybe?

13 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I fuckin' did it.

What I weird coincidence~ I see (sorry, really ;~;) I got a Defensive win in Arena against your Celica. I was like "Armorsmasher, Light Blessing, Savage Blow Flashing Blade...this looks very familiar..."

Spoiler

QMaQKOx.png

Still sorry about that, I hope you weren't too far into a streak >.> but it was cool to see you in game!

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

What I weird coincidence~ I see (sorry, really ;~;) I got a Defensive win in Arena against your Celica. I was like "Armorsmasher, Light Blessing, Savage Blow Flashing Blade...this looks very familiar..."

Hide contents

QMaQKOx.png

Still sorry about that, I hope you weren't too far into a streak >.> but it was cool to see you in game!

Lol, I think that was just some 1v1 AA match I lost the other day.

11 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Holy wow!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Wow, who knew Lissa could have defenses like that. Chrom can't call her delicate now. :P

Hell I was going to say the same thing!  Definitely not delicate XD

On 5/10/2019 at 5:47 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Holy wow!

Hell I was going to say the same thing!  Definitely not delicate XD

On 5/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Anacybele said:

...Wow, who knew Lissa could have defenses like that. Chrom can't call her delicate now. :P

Yeah. I designed her to support my Nino. (i don't have L!Azura, so this Lissa is the next best thing) 

Lissa has 28 def and 30 res i think at 5* level 40 neutral. Out of all the non armored healers, her mixed bulk was the best.

Funnily enough, this is the 1* Lissa i got from the daily rotating battles. She was literally built from the ground up. 

I want a +atk merge later on, but the neutral works for me. Also, the Special is interchangeable depending on the teams needs. I'm too lazy to change it atm lmao

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yeah. I designed her to support my Nino. (i don't have L!Azura, so this Lissa is the next best thing) 

Lissa has 28 def and 30 res i think at 5* level 40 neutral. Out of all the non armored healers, her mixed bulk was the best.

Funnily enough, this is the 1* Lissa i got from the daily rotating battles. She was literally built from the ground up. 

I want a +atk merge later on, but the neutral works for me. Also, the Special is interchangeable depending on the teams needs. I'm too lazy to change it atm lmao

Wow, this is the first I've heard of someone building up a 1 star all the way to 5 star. Especially since those 1 and 2 star daily rotation characters are neutral IV when many players would use units with actual IVs instead for an advantage.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, this is the first I've heard of someone building up a 1 star all the way to 5 star. Especially since those 1 and 2 star daily rotation characters are neutral IV when many players would use units with actual IVs instead for an advantage.

... Well.... I've actually never pulled a +atk lissa lol.... But now I wonder if I'll have the heart to change it XD It was a journey, for sure.

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

... Well.... I've actually never pulled a +atk lissa lol.... But now I wonder if I'll have the heart to change it XD It was a journey, for sure.

Yeah, I can understand that. Before the merge changes were implemented, I wanted to change my +Def, -Spd Frederick to +Def, -Res. I never pulled a Frederick with those IVs (until recently, actually. lol), but I eventually decided I couldn't change him after I'd used that particular Frederick ever since I pulled him when the game launched. He was actually the first green I ever pulled in the game! I couldn't believe my luck there. XD And I also was surprised at his IVs when I found out what they were later on. So yeah, I just didn't have the heart to change him anymore.

Now of course, that -Spd is gone since I +10'd him a while ago, so it didn't matter in the end, and now I'm glad I never changed his IVs!