Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yeah. I designed her to support my Nino. (i don't have L!Azura, so this Lissa is the next best thing) 

Lissa has 28 def and 30 res i think at 5* level 40 neutral. Out of all the non armored healers, her mixed bulk was the best.

Funnily enough, this is the 1* Lissa i got from the daily rotating battles. She was literally built from the ground up. 

I want a +atk merge later on, but the neutral works for me. Also, the Special is interchangeable depending on the teams needs. I'm too lazy to change it atm lmao

Funny that.  I have a +Atk Lissa that I certainly didn't know was plus atk and she was one of my first ever summons.  I've built her to five star and this just makes me want to +10 her even more lol XD

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Funny that.  I have a +Atk Lissa that I certainly didn't know was plus atk and she was one of my first ever summons.  I've built her to five star and this just makes me want to +10 her even more lol XD

Do it. My Nino has dual atk wave, so Lissa gets +6 atk when she starts a turn net to her. With that, +atk boon, +10 merge and Max dragon flowers, Lissa hits 52 atk.

22 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Do it. My Nino has dual atk wave, so Lissa gets +6 atk when she starts a turn net to her. With that, +atk boon, +10 merge and Max dragon flowers, Lissa hits 52 atk.

I might just do it...she's already on the list with Reflet, Chrom and Robin as well as Lucina and Grima...

On 5/10/2019 at 7:35 PM, TheTuckingFypo said:

Maybe I should add myself to my tag list, for future thieves.

Congrats on the Lissa, I just pulled a spare Loki, so I've been thinking of which Staff user I want to +10.  I'm thinking Lucius with a Pain Savage Blow build that would be nice for the babysitting arena meta.

Here to present my second +10 Grail project: Julius!

cR2BI9y.png

I've had him at +10 for a little while, but I wanted to wait until he had maxed out his Dragon Flower potential as well.  He's so fun to use I am now seriously contemplating if I want to summoner-support him too.  I still think his tome effect isn't good enough to off-set the weakness to dragon-slaying weapons, but he has so much Res that Naga isn't really an issue, and he can even tank a round against the various Tikis if they're too slow to double. 

Black Knight will be next Grail project.  As much as I'd love to work on Canas, I don't think he's worth the investment right now.

5 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Here to present my second +10 Grail project: Julius!

cR2BI9y.png

I've had him at +10 for a little while, but I wanted to wait until he had maxed out his Dragon Flower potential as well.  He's so fun to use I am now seriously contemplating if I want to summoner-support him too.  I still think his tome effect isn't good enough to off-set the weakness to dragon-slaying weapons, but he has so much Res that Naga isn't really an issue, and he can even tank a round against the various Tikis if they're too slow to double. 

Black Knight will be next Grail project.  As much as I'd love to work on Canas, I don't think he's worth the investment right now.

Congrats, happy to see those +10 Dragonflowers on him!

My eighth +10 unit is a fairly standard pick and standard build, but being the most personable Awakening character of all means it was a no-brainer. Formerly 4*+10, she was a powerhouse even then, and in the end that project didn't even delay the 5* project, so no regrets. Still need to sort out the blessing and support, but that might have to wait until I get Legendary Azura ...if that ever happens.

3WGuSLf.png

Next project is either going to be a horse or flying lancer of some sort (where unfortunately none of the best candidates have a refine available yet) since my only blue +10 is Nowi, or any sort of grey unit since I have no one at all. No obvious candidates present themselves currently, so even though I could HM farm 200k+ feathers right now if I wished, I'll be content just letting them accumulate naturally to six digits before doing anything with them.

To name a few candidates: Oscar, Shigure, Cordelia, Abel, Klein, Maria, Nanna

EDIT: Current +10 lineup:

2HixRJT.png

Edited by Humanoid

Uhhhhh... I can explain.

...no I freaking can't.

Xjn4gIF.jpg?1

I'm not sure if I wanna give him the Darting Stance 3 SS I already own, or give him the upcoming Brazen Atk/Spd seal... and based on prior knowledge, yeah Lissa is also on the +10 list.

Edited by Xenomata

Pulling for Caeda and Charlotte got me the last two copies I needed for Nowi!

ksm1FEI.png

I have been sitting on +8 for months and it's such a relief to finally have her done! 4th +10 unit finished

15 hours ago, Super Kempfnna said:

My beautiful Nanna build. Also got an Ethlyn coming soon without Dragonflowers.

Very beautiful indeed!  I still need two more copies to complete my own, but hopefully I can join the +10 Nanna crew soon.

KQUfthi.jpg?1

Finally have finished Selena with merges. I will work on her skillset later For now I am just patiently waiting for her to get a refine. Sagittae refine would be awesome...
Beruka is following soon. And with that my Camilla + Retainer project comes to an end. 

Edited by Stroud

On 5/24/2019 at 6:01 PM, Landmaster said:

I have been sitting on +8 for months and it's such a relief to finally have her done! 4th +10 unit finished

Oh, I missed that one. Congrats! 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, I missed that one. Congrats! 

THANX~

Well, here is a new one~

XUmE8d8.png

I was bored last night, LMAO~ I had been wanting to +10 him since I have nothing better to do than to wait for Delthea~ First +10 Green unit!~

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I was bored last night, LMAO~

Not gonna lie, this sounds like the reason for half of my promotion projects.

Congrats on your two latest +10s!

50 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Not gonna lie, this sounds like the reason for half of my promotion projects.

Congrats on your two latest +10s!

Thanks! Yeah, haha, I had been holding off on him for a while and I figured, I'm just going to keep wanting to merge him up the longer I wait, so might as well~

Had I known that his primary skill fodder would eventually become a 4* skill, I probably would have +10ed him much sooner than I did...
Had I realized I was so close to +10ing her, I might not have used a copy of her on a separate +10...
And had I known her defenses could be so beautifully balanced, I would have +10ed her first.

But what can you do when you aren't omnipotent?

94QFdpGl.jpg3ChMsiDl.jpgCzlTOijl.jpg

Can't say I know what seals to give them, but I'll probably have something figured out by the time I put all my +10s into one post.
Now... I really need to focus on a green unit now...

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Now... I really need to focus on a green unit now..

That is the opposite of me, I focused to much on green and I know that Rinkah will be another green I merge. xD
Gratz on the merges. 

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Had I known that his primary skill fodder would eventually become a 4* skill, I probably would have +10ed him much sooner than I did...
Had I realized I was so close to +10ing her, I might not have used a copy of her on a separate +10...
And had I known her defenses could be so beautifully balanced, I would have +10ed her first.

But what can you do when you aren't omnipotent?

94QFdpGl.jpg3ChMsiDl.jpgCzlTOijl.jpg

Can't say I know what seals to give them, but I'll probably have something figured out by the time I put all my +10s into one post.
Now... I really need to focus on a green unit now...

Congrats on the +10s! Since we have it now, Renewal's a good Seal on Nowi if you're not running it in the B Slot. She's also good with Brazens or Panic Ploy in the Seal with Infantry Pulse in the C Slot~