Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on the +10s! Since we have it now, Renewal's a good Seal on Nowi if you're not running it in the B Slot. She's also good with Brazens or Panic Ploy in the Seal with Infantry Pulse in the C Slot~

Actually considering Panic Ploy for Loki, since she's already got a cardinal directions HP based effect. But Renewal might actually be a good seal for Nowi...
Siegbert might just end up with a stat+ seal if not Brazen Atk/Spd...

17 hours ago, Stroud said:

That is the opposite of me, I focused to much on green and I know that Rinkah will be another green I merge. xD
Gratz on the merges. 

I actually don't know which green to do O_o
Nino looks like a good choice, but then so does Raven... I might wanna be unique again and go for Hawkeye or Libra though. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of them around, and both are decent...

To both, thanks.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I actually don't know which green to do O_o
Nino looks like a good choice, but then so does Raven... I might wanna be unique again and go for Hawkeye or Libra though. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of them around, and both are decent...

I have a 4+10 Bartre and he is pretty good thanks to braze attack/Speed seal even better. But ok, it also should be a character you like... Sadly quite a few there I like are 5* exclusives. But I think Libra might be a good choice. And Hawkeye should also get a refine soon?
Maybe you just save up on these units and if they get a refine you like you can start merging quickly. 

I can suggest a few greens!

- Frederick (yes I love him a lot, but he really is serviceable and he's surely going to get a prf/refine at some point)
- Raven (he's really good now with Basilikos)
- Nino (I don't care for her as a character, but she is a really good unit)
- Female Robin (would be a grail project, but when built up, she's great at countering annoying Reinhardts and Brave Lyns!)
- Cecilia (another character I personally don't care for, but I've seen a good few people merge her up, probably due to being one of the few easy to get green tome cavs)

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

Since we finally got an Astra Mythic for Aether Raids, I had to build up another dancer/armor killer.  I'll probably switch L&D out for something else, but I wanted to make sure she had the oomph to kill Surtr.

1ea4Cjl.png

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since we finally got an Astra Mythic for Aether Raids, I had to build up another dancer/armor killer.  I'll probably switch L&D out for something else, but I wanted to make sure she had the oomph to kill Surtr.

Hmm, no Axebreaker. Can she take out Surtr in one turn if he has wary fighter? My Alfonse doesn't have an Armorsmasher, but he does have the Triangle Adept refine and Axebreaker to both make sure he can take out Surtr in one turn and to also survive baiting Surtr. I wonder if he really needs Axebreaker though...

1 minute ago, Tree said:

Hmm, no Axebreaker. Can she take out Surtr in one turn if he has wary fighter? My Alfonse doesn't have an Armorsmasher, but he does have the Triangle Adept refine and Axebreaker to both make sure he can take out Surtr in one turn and to also survive baiting Surtr. I wonder if he really needs Axebreaker though...

Hmm, I might give her Axebreaker.  I hate to sacrifice the Dance buff, but taking him out in one round is often necessary.  I certainly have enough Laslows, time for mommy to ask for a favor from her son.

@Rezzy Wow, nice, Rezzy! Reminds me that I never upgraded my +Spd Olivia that I've got at lv. 40 4 star. I recommend you also add Wings of Mercy to her kit though, WoM is good on all refreshers.

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy Wow, nice, Rezzy! Reminds me that I never upgraded my +Spd Olivia that I've got at lv. 40 4 star. I recommend you also add Wings of Mercy to her kit though, WoM is good on all refreshers.

She's got WoM learned, in case I need to go back to that.  I've just found the dance buffs are nice for AR.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's got WoM learned, in case I need to go back to that.  I've just found the dance buffs are nice for AR.

Oh, okay, sounds good then!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

TA might be more useful if deleting Surtr is your goal, or consider Fury if you want to potentially soak up defensive chills or Dark Shrines. I guess L&D is better for potentially soaking up Light Shrines though.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

TA might be more useful if deleting Surtr is your goal, or consider Fury if you want to potentially soak up defensive chills or Dark Shrines. I guess L&D is better for potentially soaking up Light Shrines though.

Surtr's the most annoying one to deal with, but other armors are common enough that I don't want to limit her utility to just the Green enemies.

17 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

1ea4Cjl.png

Very nice! I also agree with TA Axebreaker for easy Surtr deletion~ She looks great! I plan on eventually +10ing a Silvia for Astra Season, I may also go the Armorsmasher route looking at yours~

On 6/3/2019 at 8:30 AM, Rezzy said:

1ea4Cjl.png

Now that she's at maximum power, I hope she stops looking constipated for once.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:05 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Now that she's at maximum power, I hope she stops looking constipated for once.

I see you're here. Hello!

My only +10 for now is Nino. My next is expected to be Nowi.

21 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I see you're here. Hello!

My only +10 for now is Nino. My next is expected to be Nowi.

Hello!!11

I just got Est to +10 yesterday. I used 350 orbs on the Flier Formation banner and somehow got a lot of feathers out of it. Weird!

And in my quest to get as many of Naga as possible, it would figure I would finally get Legendary Tiki to +10 (along with a few manuals to spare). Since she has the best speed among the armored dragons, and I got  couple spare Eirika along the way, I figured I would focus on maximizing her offense instead of her defense like most do.

LtNokI0.jpg

@mampfoid @LordFrigid @Alexmender @Raven @Johann @Astellius @Momentai~ @Landmaster @Tybrosion Hope you all don't mind me notifying you about my merged units.

It has been awhile since I fully merged anyone but the recent banner with Linde allowed me to +10 the best girl from Sacred Stones.

1nVJpPZ.png

It's L'Arachel, my favorite blue tome cavalry unit I use when I don't feel like using Reinhardt. Didn't really like Ivaldi so I gave her the basic -blade/fury/desperation skillset. Haven't really decided if I want to give her those last two dragonflower points since I don't know if she really needs the extra point for def and res.

Also have an update for some of my other units since I gave them dragonflowers and/or switched some of their skills around.

Spoiler

md3Zssg.pngcErWpwT.png

iFfF0gS.png

Edited by NSSKG151