Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @mcsilas And anyone else who cares, I was looking for Swift Sparrow 3 for Summer Freddy, and I got that AND +10 Silas! 😄

XL5jOAy.jpg

AE3J4X7.jpg

Freddy got more dragonflowers too, as you can see, and Silas is only one more away from being maxed there himself! Also finally got him that S support with Summer Corrin. XD

Is Silas a freaking wall with his kit here though, or what? lol I think I'm the first one here to +10 both these guys, right? Neat!

Cool, you've got a pretty nice Cav team going.  Too bad they don't score well in Arena and IS won't make BST skills for them for some reason.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/17/2019 at 12:24 AM, KMT4ever said:

In Naga's name may her enemies fall! Julia's two long years of outstanding service to the team have finally been justly rewarded.

vJNBKX8.jpg

Getting 10 merges for her turned out to be a lot easier than I would have thought. Appearing on 5 banners within one year certainly helped, but even then I was surprised at how quickly merges for Julia showed up.

Congrats on finishing her!

On 7/17/2019 at 12:54 AM, daisy jane said:

I have built. 
A Caeda. 

image0.png?width=257&height=458

Caeda also has glacies, iceberg, breath of life (because it was coming w/glacies)  the plan is (for now), marry her to Naga,to give her more stats in AR. (which she will be ready for tomorrow aka later today). i don't have other ploys crafted. i've been playing for almost a year now, and this was something i really really wanted, and thanks to everyone who put up with the whinging. She may not have been the first  - like i wanted, but she's my third and third time is very much the charm.

Caeda finally!! Congrats!!

On 7/17/2019 at 2:29 AM, mampfoid said:

Best result of boredom ever! Congrats! 

Thanx!

On 7/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Congrats on Silvia!

Thanx (2)!!

15 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

At long last, my Legendary Lyn is complete!

D8RgXpa.jpg

Nice, congrats!!

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, you've got a pretty nice Cav team going.  Too bad they don't score well in Arena and IS won't make BST skills for them for some reason.

Yeah, they hate cavs for some reason. They're the worst movement type now when they used to be good. These days, they're blocked by trees and trenches, and there are a ton of skills they can't use. It also feels like they don't want you to use cavs on a lot of BHBs, GHBs, LHBs, MHBs, etc. There was no need to nerf them so hard. BST skills at least would be nice though, yeah.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, they hate cavs for some reason. They're the worst movement type now when they used to be good. These days, they're blocked by trees and trenches, and there are a ton of skills they can't use. It also feels like they don't want you to use cavs on a lot of BHBs, GHBs, LHBs, MHBs, etc. There was no need to nerf them so hard. BST skills at least would be nice though, yeah.

I wish they got rid of the Arena map that's pretty much nothing but trenches.  Not that I can use Cavs in Arena anymore anyway, but in Arena Assault, it's a bit prohibitive.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I wish they got rid of the Arena map that's pretty much nothing but trenches.  Not that I can use Cavs in Arena anymore anyway, but in Arena Assault, it's a bit prohibitive.

Yeah, that'd be nice.

2 hours ago, Dai said:

4-F7-D1-BC4-9582-447-A-BE3-C-580-F819255

This really hurts. About 780 orbs, and I’m still three copies short. Heaven knows when she’ll show up again.

ouch. I think she'll show up in another month or two? Most of the characters rotate in twice with other heroes during the reruns. So she won't be with her brave version.

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

ouch. I think she'll show up in another month or two? Most of the characters rotate in twice with other heroes during the reruns. So she won't be with her brave version.

Sadly not, the Brave version will return but not the regular one. The reason some characters return at all is because there are so many red units to get through that they have to run some of the units of other colors twice if they want all the banners to have no shared colors. This means that if a unit is red, it will not have two banners, at least not during this run of the Revival banners.

4 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Sadly not, the Brave version will return but not the regular one. The reason some characters return at all is because there are so many red units to get through that they have to run some of the units of other colors twice if they want all the banners to have no shared colors. This means that if a unit is red, it will not have two banners, at least not during this run of the Revival banners.

oh. double ouch. I wish you lucky breaks.

I know this is for merges, but I still can’t help but be proud of this, too.

AAA793-FF-47-AB-45-BF-9253-6-FDD8-E80329

She didn’t have full dragonflowers last time. But she’s perfect! I couldn’t be happier with her.

A little late, but I have two +10's to add!  They've both been done a while, but I haven't gotten around to posting them.

My first colorless!  Weird that I finished Micaiah before him.  I've been using him in arena on non-Earth seasons (since Ike is the only legendary hero I've merged), and he's great for debuffing!  I run a different set on him when I use him in arena- this is his general use set.  His other set included a sacrificed Loki, which I enjoyed immensely 🙂

Screenshot_2019-07-22-20-12-15.thumb.png.fd260b28dc6e758714dc7b2cd46dc74b.png

imgur link: https://imgur.com/BawgoBC

Next, my second +10 with grails: Naesala!  He's also been fully flowered.  I'm running him as a bonus hero right now, hence the renewal seal (there are probably better seals, but ah well).  He got me back to T21 this week!

Screenshot_2019-07-22-20-11-45.thumb.png.e72745b24c81e9263cd2ca09c8c262db.png

imgur link: https://imgur.com/DWXOTKc

Also, I've fully flowered my Oscar and Black Knight.  Here are the updated links:

Oscar: https://imgur.com/iZvnaw1

Black Knight: https://imgur.com/ACVY7u9

Finished my 12th +10 this morning. She is a main unit on my anima defense team and I also wanted a +10 dancer for earth season once I get some more L!Alms. Since I picked up a summer Helbindi, she will probably get R duel infantry, but I'll save it until Alm is ready, just in case I find another red infantry I would rather give it to. In any case, she is a rather nice unit to have around and great for infantry pulse teams:

14 hours ago, Maaka said:

Finished my 12th +10 this morning. She is a main unit on my anima defense team and I also wanted a +10 dancer for earth season once I get some more L!Alms. Since I picked up a summer Helbindi, she will probably get R duel infantry, but I'll save it until Alm is ready, just in case I find another red infantry I would rather give it to. In any case, she is a rather nice unit to have around and great for infantry pulse teams:

Wow, didn't know you had a Surtr for her. Congrats, that's a big bunch of +10 units! 

For anyone that cares, with that revival banner I finished two 5*+10 projects at once 

Screenshot_2019-07-28-17-58-08-11.thumb.png.747b692ac471b373e28c6cf481b55b2f.png
My first (and only) 5* exclusive +10.
Screenshot_2019-07-28-17-58-15-42.thumb.png.226f5c70803db1ab31b73dca8813a4dc.png
And my favourite character from awakening 

It took some doing, but my ninth 5*+10 unit is here, and also the first male. Huh. Alongside Cecilia, he is my second fully merged horse, and Ares has the red slot lined up, though I'm still a considerable seven merges short on him. No idea who gets the final slot.

9p0UvgA.png

No firm plan on my next +10. Ares, as mentioned, is stuck at +3 at best and Nanna at +1. I can't think of any other common horses I want at this stage since I'm happy with Reinhardt's performance at +2 and there are no viable options for a red mage: 9 copies of Valentine's Titania is simply too expensive for someone who doesn't invest much into ARs. I'd consider Frederick if he got an excellent Prf but I'm not sure how well he'd work alongside Ares, unless he gets a Brave weapon or some other player phase toy.

For fliers,it'll be a lancer of some sort to accompany Palla and Cherche, but I'm waiting for Cordelia and/or Subaki's Prfs to be unveiled - I've decided to not go with the Whitewing options due to the tricky activation requirements. I continue to resist Aversa since I can't stand looking at her, same goes for both Camilla and Loki when considering the ranged options (plus they're too expensive as TT units to merge up).

Finally then there's the infantry options of either Fae or Klein. Kronya is the dark horse here, but she can't be fully merged up until her GHB re-run. Side bets are Tailtiu, Maria and Lukas, but I doubt it at this stage.

I might give BK some cheap merges, but I doubt he'll ever get to +10 since I don't consider heavy investment into my armour team to be worthwhile.

Edited by Humanoid

And let's add a few +10 units to the list as well!

Up first is one of my favourite Greil Mercenaries characters. Titania, who sadly does not compare to her POR or RD incarnations attack wise, is a strong supporting character. She can buff an entire team to 6/6/6/6 with this setup, while also inflicting a speed penalty on the enemy. Later on the feint skill will be replaced by a Ruse skill, but only when one enters the normal summoning pool.

IMG_0543.PNG.ba4111197cd21714ceca886395e430ed.PNG

Next up is Aversa, she has been +10 for a long time now, and she is invaluable in AR. She also has a Duel skill nowadays to help in AB and Arena scoring. great support unit! Titania also has another build that focuses on Glacies with a Res refined Draconic Poleaxe. So she can still go for a more damage heavy build. She's just withing for G Duel Cavalry now.

IMG_0542.PNG.9e902371164596c589f88957f8dcaf90.PNG

Then we've got Jeorge, who was my second ever 5 star pull. He and Selpih were my first 5* units from the same circle. Jeorge got the +10 treatment first, and this is actually that same Jeorge. he was +atk, -spd. Now he's a great CC vantage unit that shreds through mages and fliers. He also has a funky build for an AR defense setup that I am working on, which makes him deceptively tanky.

IMG_0544.PNG.247dc79fde39f2b1ea5098cdde035ff5.PNG

Then we've got the best sister and one of my most beloved characters from my Fe12 drafts and playthroughs. Catria, together with Est, have beaten so many units as my defense team frontline. having two whitewing effects makes tanking the single worst strategy they could try vs my flierball. She is also invaluable in clearing ingame content. A 99Hp 60 Def unit? Let's just quad and moonbow you twice, that sir, is a ORKO.

IMG_0545.PNG.a0b20f77afc92ef124048a39824158ce.PNG

And lastly, my first +10 unit. Nowi, Nowi has an outdated kit and does not see much use anymore. Her tanking is subpar nowadays and She mostly helps out with scoring in Arena. Still, she was insanely valuable back in the day, but with so much dragon effectiveness, the game has not been kind to her.

IMG_0541.PNG.b93d2052297b3aa2831646ba73cf8cb1.PNG

Edited by Vicious Sal

I was planning on having a huge pile of orbs saved up for this year's Farfetched Heroes banner but seeing FH!Tiki on that 5% Hero Fest banner was too good to pass up and after spending 900 orbs I got my first 5 star exclusive +10 unit.

QJUUquh.png

Also managed to do this when sniping colorless orbs were not an option.

szv3BmN.png

So I got my first 5 star exclusive and my first green unit at max merges today. I'm kind of sad I have around 800 orbs now but there is still time to build up my orb stack before Farfetched Heroes 3.0 rolls around.

Edited by NSSKG151

@mampfoid Thanks. It didn't take as many orbs as I thought it would and I was lucky to have not gotten any pitybreakers.

Thankfully I won't have to wait that much longer for Farfetched since it should come around in about two months and I am hoping some characters I like get put on that banner.