Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Alright, for now I've edited the first post with submissions up to and including page 37.

I'll continue later this week when I manage to grab myself some free time.

Posting my +10 Rebecca here ready for when I eventually catch up to this point.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190806-234812.png

She is in desperate need for a prf and refine. I'm satisfied with her speed, but that attack stat... Needless to say, the Brazen Atk/Spd 3 seal is a godsend for her.

The latest refines with Boey and the crew give me hope that future refines will be just as great, and Rebecca will one day get to shine.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe she’s the first: 

The hero fest banner was great. Spent waaaaaaay less orbs than the average, had only two pitybreakers on blue, and one on red. All pitybreakers were literally after I had just summoned a Nailah, so no percentage breaks. One of them was Kjelle, who is new for me, one was Tibarn, and I can always use Impact. The last one was Delthea, who I have, but she has some nice skills.

I even got enough Nailahs to keep one as a spare for Inheritance! But enough talk, here she is:

9B6A2130-8E86-48C7-958E-FD3A19E25A1F.thumb.png.2c68e5bcd94c448857de3b4ee0a04462.png

I've got my next +10! Though unlike my last couple ones, this one I realize has been done a million times already.  😛

USVwgwk.jpg

But it's easy to see why. It's Reinhardt. lol This makes half of my main cavalry team +10 (because Freddy). Too bad Hrid and legendary Ephraim aren't so easy to +10. xP

1 minute ago, Syllabear said:

Yea I've fixed it. I informed it in 'Reason for Edit' section.

Ah, I usually don't read (or really acknowledge the existence of) the edit reason (because it usually isn't there or doesn't matter).

I finished my Baby.

image0.png?width=260&height=463

(her C is flexible - but i want to get her ground + air orders, as well as pulse smoke). 
my first 5* exclusive. First copy was on the Heroes with Fury banner, one came on the 2018 halloween banner, one came hunting for Leanne. 
then the rest came today. soo happy. 

Finally I have a unit+10 that is not on the list yet! (I have 7 others; Soren, Fir, Titania, Lukas, L'Arachel, Clair and Mae.) But Joshua deserves the trouble of uploading. =3

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-08-15-11-46-04.png

Edited by whase

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Well, this pain is done with. I will not feel sorry for any future copies that I feather.

qUtHS9K.jpg

Congrats! Mordecai is a project of mine, too. Managed to get 4 copies of him so far. Been thinking about killing dorcas and giving qr3 and infantry pulse to him.

My 13th +10 is Ares. I was planning to go with +spd for an infinite miracle build, but it's more of a PVE build, so I stuck with +atk because DC vantage is great to have for AR and I needed him for astra season. In any case, the infinite miracle build still works with the right buffs, as long as I don't run into swordbreaker or bold fighter units.

5 hours ago, Maaka said:

My 13th +10 is Ares. I was planning to go with +spd for an infinite miracle build, but it's more of a PVE build, so I stuck with +atk because DC vantage is great to have for AR and I needed him for astra season. In any case, the infinite miracle build still works with the right buffs, as long as I don't run into swordbreaker or bold fighter units.

What a pace with your +10 units! Congrats, Ares looking great! 

Oops... almost forgot to update here.
You know... sometimes I feel like I'm shamelessly bragging when I post here, just because of how many 5* +10 units I have... I swear I try not to and in fact am full of shame, but then I also think the world is my enemy, so I'm kinda just a paranoid nutter. ANYWAY~

I didn't think he'd ever actually become +10 given how little I saw him for a long while. I remember the first time I pulled him, he was +Atk -Spd, which while not the +Def here I thought was still awesome. And hey, he's pretty neat. LF> Leo alt where his clothes are an absolute wreck. Fallen Heroes, maybe? (also is it just a requirement to learn Distant Guard 3 if you inherit Distand Def 4?)
Also never thought he would be +10 either, mostly because... I kinda forgot he existed for a while to be honest. He's kinda just another Bow unit these days... but that's okay. Not sure what I wanna do with him yet though...
Lastly, the reason I deleted my card info from Google Play! The exemplar of Dancers who are more than just dancers, but also tactical nukes. Was it worth it? No, no it wasn't +9 would have been just fine.
Man... I usually don't regret the +10's I do on purpose... guess there's a first for everything after all.

Spoiler

YXvlyAIl.jpg?1kv5bFiRl.jpg?1cWqOrBQl.jpg?1

Actually also three other units I have that could become +10 shockingly soon... Legendary Azura, Legion, and Elise. Legion, in fact, WILL be my next +10 because I'll have the Grails needed to get the last copy I need of him soon. Other pretty close units of ote are Laevatein, Anamnesis Eirika, Brave Lucina, and Nina (who I could technically +9 right now, but I wanna wait and see if the next Festival Dancers banner has a Bow unit on it).

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Oops... almost forgot to update here.
You know... sometimes I feel like I'm shamelessly bragging when I post here, just because of how many 5* +10 units I have... I swear I try not to and in fact am full of shame, but then I also think the world is my enemy, so I'm kinda just a paranoid nutter. ANYWAY~

The thread is here for the sole purpose of bragging about your awesome units, so don't feel bad. Plus I love seeing all of the +10s that you and everyone have. 

Also never thought he would be +10 either, mostly because... I kinda forgot he existed for a while to be honest. He's kinda just another Bow unit these days... but that's okay. Not sure what I wanna do with him yet though...

Innes would be an amazing arena support unit. While his weapon doesn't debuff people, he can safely chip hp away from dragons and magic units with his Nidhogg refine. You can even slap windsweep on him and he can chip hp away from almost everyone without taking a counterattack. Of course, it's helpful to have a dancer to get him back out of range if there are no obstacles in the way, but I would love to have someone like him on my arena team. My Sothe works well, but only against units that watersweep affects.

Congrats on the 3 new +10s!