Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats, Landy! Now the best son is ready to cause some mayhem!

THANX!

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Awesome, congrats! Who is next? 

For Grails, not sure~ Maybe Baesala~ I still need a +10 Flier~

Yes yes, hello hello. Welcome to Museum del Mata, where the finest of my barracks have agreed to allow pictures of themselves be hung for all to see... again, because this is compiling them all into one convenient post.

Over here you will find four halls in which they are all framed as they appeared at their most recent, that means skills, sacred seals, DragonFlowers, among other things.
I hear that there's actually a brand new, never before seen exhibit in the Colorless hall~
...it's Wrys, I +10ed Wrys the Humble Priest.

Red

Spoiler

DPONnFzl.jpg?1aslnAWpl.jpg?1nIxsRhbl.jpg?1dxETUAZl.jpg?1THIho1Dl.jpg?1svwxirJl.jpg?18oyDCcbl.jpg?1rgkfCUQl.jpg?1EBdB3wml.jpg?1YKA6MxRl.jpg?1uSbXllVl.jpg?1QFS7qU8l.jpg?1zDlTCRgl.jpg?1CKBCSgTl.jpg?1

Blue

Spoiler

eyUmAQOl.jpg?1YGVhC74l.jpg?1hEcDhpxl.jpg?1so7dKLSl.jpg?1kVe9xnLl.jpg?12nSBw6el.jpg?1ohFFZUEl.jpg?1mxd8hdQl.jpg?1DeFqzW7l.jpg?1ozAyOvIl.jpg?14uVyYD8l.jpg?1Legd5v4l.jpg?1NHPYDGfl.jpg?1

Green

Spoiler

GiNME3Ol.jpg?1OCyQx5ql.jpg?1DMmYajJl.jpg?1AHsrijWl.jpg?1FQ8Mot5l.jpg?1PXUXjB6l.jpg?1VAUVOVrl.jpg?1IF2jIZpl.jpg?1yKX73OPl.jpg?1

Colorless

Spoiler

IY2zvaWl.jpg?1q4NCaa8l.jpg?1MXdREHkl.jpg?1SBcd31al.jpg?1uqBIOLol.jpg?123Xky8Bl.jpg?1ca4a6VEl.jpg?15KC1Koel.jpg?1JgZVKtyl.jpg?1s0Iy5gUl.jpg?1

Interesting facts...

Spoiler

>Total of 46 +10 units.
>18 of these +10 units are Male. Yes, my Hall of Ten is a giant Waifu hall (28 total Female units)
>10 of my +10 units, not counting Grail projects, are available at 4* and lower rarity.
          >Of these, Reyson has had the most 5* pity-breaking encounters, with only one copy of him being promoted for +10 purposes. And yes, the fact is really painful.
>2 of my +10 units, Walhart and Legion, are Grail projects.
          >Combined with the above fact, this means 34 of my +10 units are 5* exclusive units.
>33 of them are the original variants of each individual character (counting Odin and Owain as separate entities).
          >Of the 13 who are alts, 7 are Seasonal alts, 3 are Legendary or Mythic Heroes, and the others 3 are regular alts available in the regular summoning pool.
>The Fire Emblem world in which I have the most 5* units from is Fire Emblem Fates, with 11 total.
          >6 are from the Nohr side, 3 are from Hoshido, and 2 do not have a specified allegiance.
          >The other numbers are, as follows, (Archanea 5), (Valentia 6), (Jugdral 5), (Elibe 2), (Magvel 4), (Tellius 6), (Ylisse 3), (Heroes 4)
>20 of my +10s are +Spd. 15 are +Atk. 4 are +Def and +Res, and 3 are Neutral. Pretty much none of their Flaws are remembered anymore.
>Wrys is, of course, the most recent +10 unit.

Edited by Xenomata

I was pulling for Sturdy impact to feed it to my Cain, I told myself that if I got either Caineghis or Tibarn I would +10 my Cain. Long story short I got a -def +res Caineghis, found out that cavalry can't get sturdy impact, got enough copies to fully +10 him, so I went and keep my promise by making him my second +10. Not sure which A-skill should I give him yet. Next one should be Roderick who is currently at +7, or Arthur if he gets a refine. 

a1J6cJq.jpg

With the Heroes' Path quests making me use Heroic Grails on something and Aversa coming up as a bonus unit in AR, I decided to give her the +10 treatment.

cHCQWwJl.png

I'm glad I waited to +10 her until after she got that rerun last month. She'll be fun to use in AR next week, and she has already proven herself on the defense team this week. I'm considering sacrificing my Laegjarn to her for R Duel Flying, but I would also kind of want that on my Summer Tana... Wonder who would be the most useful as Arena support; Tana with her movement support or Aversa with the panic support.

Speaking of Arena, with Palla coming up as a bonus unit there soon I've given her the maximum amount of dragonflowers as well. Now she is truly at maximum investment, looking forward to her crushing some Brave Ikes in the near future!

w96wyBTl.png

Edited by BoaFerox

On 9/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, Nym said:

Wow!

Congrats Chloey! 

I can't  believe it took me this long to say it, but thanks XD

On 9/5/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rezzy said:

Cool, congrats! Who does Rouse Atk/Def come from?

Edelgard, I had one spare who was +Res.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, mampfoid said:

Looking great! Finally complete, congrats! 

Not yet he isn't.  He's got Dragon Flowers to go and more skill set ups to make use of...but for the time being he is done.

Nothing interesting here, just went with the pragmatic option. I don't dislike Aversa as such, just the art, so her utility in the end outweighed the "I don't want to be seen using her" aspect.

This makes five red +10 heroes, and six once I get enough copies of Ares, so I'm all redded out. Two blues, three greens and no greys, so the next project is an open question amongst those colours - hopefully next month's batch of refinements add some blue options because I'm pretty thin on them. Green would be Fae or Raven, grey would be Klein, as I'd probably need to wait to next year to have enough grails to merge Kronya. Add Cordelia, Shigure and Frederick to the pool if any of them get a refine.

4J49EsC.png

I +10ed Minerva!

OMWtjTnl.jpg?1

...yeah I had the thought of how great it'd be to have a natural 60+ Atk Brave Weapon user back when Cherche's Axe was first released, but I kinda forgot about it until recently... helps that she's a naturally good fit for Blue Rokkr Siege units.

• 2 weeks later...

So, this one was a rather impromptu decision on my part. I suppose you could say this was partly the result of my impatience with waiting on Haar's (still mired at +9 for me) re-run, but I've had a backlog of manuals for this particular character (23 4* ones before carrying this deed out) I like for quite a while now so I said "eh, what the hell": 

Spoiler

N6ZsZvx.png

Oh, and you can also consider this as an offering to the gacha for luck in pulling her on the incoming banner. 

Oh, and while I certainly had the copies necessary for this, the same couldn't be said of the feathers. So....you could say some HM grinding took place:

Spoiler

2NwJ3HI.png

There was previously only like five or six maxed characters here. And now that I've reacquired the taste of HM grinding, I'm probably not going to stop for a while in other words, I'll probably have something else to post to this topic in the not-too-distant future.

45 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, this one was a rather impromptu decision on my part. I suppose you could say this was partly the result of my impatience with waiting on Haar's (still mired at +9 for me) re-run, but I've had a backlog of manuals for this particular character (23 4* ones before carrying this deed out) I like for quite a while now so I said "eh, what the hell": 

Reveal hidden contents

N6ZsZvx.png

Oh, and you can also consider this as an offering to the gacha for luck in pulling her on the incoming banner. 

Oh, and while I certainly had the copies necessary for this, the same couldn't be said of the feathers. So....you could say some HM grinding took place:

Reveal hidden contents

2NwJ3HI.png

There was previously only like five or six maxed characters here. And now that I've reacquired the taste of HM grinding, I'm probably not going to stop for a while in other words, I'll probably have something else to post to this topic in the not-too-distant future.

Ooo congrats! I know @DarkAlf will enjoy seeing another +10 L'Arachel in SF. Also, nice 3 feathers lol.

I just finished my 14th +10, one I really wanted to do for a long time. He just wasn't too great until his son's and therefore, his refine.

A welcome addition to my galeforcers. Not sure who is up next, but possibly Baesala. I wanted to wait for another copy from some event like we got with Garon and Aversa so I don't waste 400 grails a third time, but we shall see.

In my recent quest to get more copies of Eir, it seems the unit that decided to oppose me this time was fallen Corrin. Oh well, that's one of the few obstacles I won't complain about, it sure as heck beats getting a dozen of Genny!

Qlj1nYP.png

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy Do you plan on doing Picnic Leo?

Yeah, him and VDay Titania are on my list.  I wish I could do regular Leo, though.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was wondering when I'd not be the only person here with a +10 female Robin anymore. lol

Happy to oblige.  I've saved everyone I've gotten so far, so I only had to get like 4 from grails.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Happy to oblige.  I've saved everyone I've gotten so far, so I only had to get like 4 from grails.

Good job!

I just wish the OP would be updated a little more often. It's only been updated one time since May. 😕

My phone is almost out of memory so no pics, but I finally have 2 5*+10s.  My first is +atk Kaze who has: spd refine barb shuriken, drawback, iceberg, fury 3,  cancel affinity 3, atk smoke 3 and his SS is def ploy 3.  My second 5*+10 is +atk Lukas with personal weapon refine, swap, bonfire, steady breath, quick riposte 3, spur def 3 and the fierce stance 3 SS.  My third will be Ares who is at +5 with a neutral nature right now, I am hoping I get a +atk one soon and I just need 100k feathers and he will be ready to go. 

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So, I decided to complete the family, at least as best as I can until they make Leo actually easily obtainable.

Yeah, the 5* oldies are hard to get. I got a +Spd Leo at +6 with Rauðrblade. I wish I did not merge all my copies so I can build a second one with an Enemy Phase kit, but he has not popped up in like forever.