Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Stats are too balanced. Poor Robin. Congrats though.

Time to add to the Robin compendium. Sacked my extra pulls in my attempts for a Papa Hector merge and racked up enough feathers to upgrade that last copy.

kEtk8pa.jpg

Just a standard anti-archer setup while providing support for the rest of the team. His spread is decent, at least. Robin does make my third blue +10 and 5th overall. Knowing this...I may have to put Boey on hold since I don't have a colorless+10 yet whereas I have Xander for red and Reyson for green.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, Rezzy said:

So, I decided to complete the family, at least as best as I can until they make Leo actually easily obtainable.

I noticed your +10 L'Arachel visiting. I had a surplus of feathers and 10 spare 4* copies, so I merged mine up recently. A Sacred Stones YouTube "Let's play" was my introduction to the Fire Emblem series.

37 minutes ago, Tree said:

I noticed your +10 L'Arachel visiting. I had a surplus of feathers and 10 spare 4* copies, so I merged mine up recently. A Sacred Stones YouTube "Let's play" was my introduction to the Fire Emblem series.

Cool! I switched her over when there was a green for gauntlet and was too lazy to switch back.

I finally got around to maxing out Summer Freddy's flowers!

uQSM4k1.jpg

And with that he's completely done! 😄 Good luck doubling him and that Spd stat with the Swift Sparrow 3 added. lol I've got the most dangerous Summer Freddy here, do I not? :3 I can solo some tough maps with him!

@RezzyIt was so damn long time I response to you in this forum. I mean I always stay in Heroes War room and make video clears. I was unsure whether to tag you or not because I do expect a reply if I tag someone name there lol. 

In any case, congrats on your complete Robin. Her build is the simple Raventome but I'm sure she is useful for taking down colorless units. Also maybe she can wreck my hansome boys below lol.

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid @Landmaster @Tragonight @Anacybele @Tybrosion I watch these 2 boys growing together, Sothe got his final copy last week and Kaze just today!!

I think if I can find another Swift Sparrow 3 fodder, I'll give it to Sothe. Sothe B skill just switch around but mostly be Vantage for specific clears. Kaze need another dagger to be more offensive but right now he will stick with this Bucket and rape dragons with his huge RES.

Screenshot_20190929-141332-1440x2560.thumb.png.5dde6f2d8421dcef193e99c6219438fb.pngScreenshot_20191013-141831-1440x2560.thumb.png.8127855e75e82d35d04e52b31a305add.png

Edited by Ginko

@Anacybele Goddamn, and that's not even his full power is it?
I can see ways to make him even faster and harder to double, but for the sake of pretending that 5* exclusive skills don't exist, that's a damn fine Freddy you have.

They friends!

WD8mZH5l.jpg?1D1XBDMul.jpg?1

...no really they support each other. Ike cannot work without Lucina (or Infantry Breath, but Lucina is better).
I fully expect that the next unit I post about here will be the last... for a while, and for that matter second to last is more likely because Elise's revival banner is next week :3

@Ginko Yay for Kaze love! He's one of my favs. :3

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Goddamn, and that's not even his full power is it?
I can see ways to make him even faster and harder to double, but for the sake of pretending that 5* exclusive skills don't exist, that's a damn fine Freddy you have.

I suppose it technically isn't his full power, no. Even without that Swift Sparrow, those are some fine stats! Thanks so much. :3

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That's one impressive monster, congrats! Is it your first 5* exclusive +10 unit?

I've had a few other 5 star exclusive units I've gotten to +10 (Fallen Corrin, Legendary Tiki, Surtr, Brave Ike, Ameilia, Legendary Ryoma, flying Myrrh, Zelgius, Fjorm, Brave Lyn, and Legendary Robin), but that is my very first +10 seasonal unit. This being her fourth appearance along with having some of the highest stats in the game made her one of the few seasonal units that seemed worth chasing.

Cost me more than it should have, really, but I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST +10 IKE. 😄 It's about time, I've had two +10 Freddys for several months now and no +10 Ike when Ike is my favorite! Shame on me! 😛

yOGlGac.jpg

I decided to use my spare bad IV Lewyn to put Special Spiral on him and slap a couple more dragonflowers on as well! Now good luck killing him with all those Aethers out the wazoo. XD

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Namero said:

I've had a few other 5 star exclusive units I've gotten to +10 (Fallen Corrin, Legendary Tiki, Surtr, Brave Ike, Ameilia, Legendary Ryoma, flying Myrrh, Zelgius, Fjorm, Brave Lyn, and Legendary Robin), but that is my very first +10 seasonal unit. This being her fourth appearance along with having some of the highest stats in the game made her one of the few seasonal units that seemed worth chasing.

Impressive collection. I'm not strong enough to save for many 5* exclusive +10, brave Roy is my only one. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Cost me more than it should have, really, but I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST +10 IKE. 😄 It's about time, I've had two +10 Freddys for several months now and no +10 Ike when Ike is my favorite! Shame on me! 😛

Looking awesome, congrats! I think that heavy blade isn't even necessary.

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Looking awesome, congrats! I think that heavy blade isn't even necessary.

Thanks! Yeah, I might just switch it for Close Def or something! Either way, ridiculous tank is ridiculous. lol

I sent home enough units when grabbing those Ikes to get enough feathers to finish this guy too!

XsuMt3Z.jpg

Klein has been really useful for me, so I thought why not! He's also my first +10 archer as well as the first 5 star archer I ever got period. So he's a bit special for me too. 🙂

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, Ginko said:

I watch these 2 boys growing together, Sothe got his final copy last week and Kaze just today!!

I think if I can find another Swift Sparrow 3 fodder, I'll give it to Sothe. Sothe B skill just switch around but mostly be Vantage for specific clears. Kaze need another dagger to be more offensive but right now he will stick with this Bucket and rape dragons with his huge RES.

Screenshot_20190929-141332-1440x2560.thumb.png.5dde6f2d8421dcef193e99c6219438fb.pngScreenshot_20191013-141831-1440x2560.thumb.png.8127855e75e82d35d04e52b31a305add.png

Woo congrats! Good to finally see these boys at +10! Can't wait to see how much more lethal they'll be now~

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

They friends!

WD8mZH5l.jpg?1D1XBDMul.jpg?1

...no really they support each other. Ike cannot work without Lucina (or Infantry Breath, but Lucina is better).
I fully expect that the next unit I post about here will be the last... for a while, and for that matter second to last is more likely because Elise's revival banner is next week :3

Nice having these both at +10! They are quite the pair, especially in AR. Well done!

On 10/12/2019 at 10:21 AM, Namero said:

And with the rerun of the Land's Bounty banner, I finally got the last merge I needed for Halloween Myrrh after being utterly denied by Legendary Ryoma earlier this year.

1k8jHtU.png

Nice build! Congrats on finishing her~

On September 25, 2019 at 8:07 PM, Humanoid said:

Nothing interesting here, just went with the pragmatic option. I don't dislike Aversa as such, just the art, so her utility in the end outweighed the "I don't want to be seen using her" aspect.

This makes five red +10 heroes, and six once I get enough copies of Ares, so I'm all redded out. Two blues, three greens and no greys, so the next project is an open question amongst those colours - hopefully next month's batch of refinements add some blue options because I'm pretty thin on them. Green would be Fae or Raven, grey would be Klein, as I'd probably need to wait to next year to have enough grails to merge Kronya. Add Cordelia, Shigure and Frederick to the pool if any of them get a refine.

4J49EsC.png

May I recommend Leon for colorless? He's a 3* and 4* unit with a great kit and I may be a bit bias since he's my first and only 5*+10

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

May I recommend Leon for colorless? He's a 3* and 4* unit with a great kit and I may be a bit bias since he's my first and only 5*+10

Way back when he was demoted, I thought he'd be a good option as my designated Brave Bow+ archer. Bear in mind that this was before weapon refinements and all that.

I've since proceeded to summon a grand total of five Leons, ever. Actually, one was a Three Heroes quest reward, come to think of it... 😞

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

yOGlGac.jpg

I decided to use my spare bad IV Lewyn to put Special Spiral on him and slap a couple more dragonflowers on as well! Now good luck killing him with all those Aethers out the wazoo. XD

Nice! I've been wanting to get Brave Ike, and the other CYL 1 heroes to +10 and make a team of them. Right now only Lyn is fully merged. Tried getting more Ike merges today buuuut...got nothin' for it. I'll be trying again after I see the next trailer for the next New Heroes banner.

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Nice! I've been wanting to get Brave Ike, and the other CYL 1 heroes to +10 and make a team of them. Right now only Lyn is fully merged. Tried getting more Ike merges today buuuut...got nothin' for it. I'll be trying again after I see the next trailer for the next New Heroes banner.

Huh, thought you only liked Lyn out of that bunch. Well, maybe Roy too since he's also from Elibe. But never expected you to care to merge up any Ikes or Lucinas. Anyway, thanks! And I had a bit of trouble getting that last Ike myself... The first three showed up relatively easily, but that last one...blah. I do wish I hadn't had to spend as much money as I did, though mainly because I had to quit my job for personal reasons. *needs to put in more applications asap*

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Huh, thought you only liked Lyn out of that bunch. Well, maybe Roy too since he's also from Elibe. But never expected you to care to merge up any Ikes or Lucinas. Anyway, thanks! And I had a bit of trouble getting that last Ike myself... The first three showed up relatively easily, but that last one...blah. I do wish I hadn't had to spend as much money as I did, though mainly because I had to quit my job for personal reasons. *needs to put in more applications asap*

I did think Roy and Lucina were kinda underwhelming when compared to Lyn and Ike, yeah. Ike was part of my main team for a long time, though! The only reason he was cycled out was just because a ton of other green units kept popping up that kept seeming like an upgrade. Went from Nino to Ike, then from him to flying Nino, and from her to Lewyn. Now, though, after all the refines, I think all four would be a super good team and possibly something troublesome for others to deal with in things like Arena, so I wanna get 'em all built and merged up!