Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

20 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I did think Roy and Lucina were kinda underwhelming when compared to Lyn and Ike, yeah. Ike was part of my main team for a long time, though! The only reason he was cycled out was just because a ton of other green units kept popping up that kept seeming like an upgrade. Went from Nino to Ike, then from him to flying Nino, and from her to Lewyn. Now, though, after all the refines, I think all four would be a super good team and possibly something troublesome for others to deal with in things like Arena, so I wanna get 'em all built and merged up!

I see. Sounds like a plan then!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't played in a few months but I saw the Rutger GHB battle was back, so I decided to finish what I started

rutger10.thumb.jpg.b5896b37aaa2a5a55f63a692c4b7a483.jpg

Don't even know what's new to the game but at least I won't have to spend extra grails if I ever come back

Edited by Johann

Forgot to post these, but they've been done for a while now

Fallen Delthea is the first GHB unit that I've +10'd!

8FA7074D-6136-47A6-87D2-EB6020C5BEC8.thumb.png.470fdca7dc0f2e805f33b83aeaca689e.png

and with the free 5* Reinhardt from Heroes' Path, I was finally able to finish merging the Reinhardt!

76BF90EA-D25E-4117-9A5A-82359A9F22E2.thumb.png.4208ac4c6e1388c43fe83108f1055c9f.png

My next few projects are Lon'qu, Cordelia and Olivia (Doing a full team of my favorite Awakening units, Cherche is already done long ago)

Nanna is sitting at +9, last copy hasn't shown up yet :(

On 10/14/2019 at 10:15 AM, Johann said:

Haven't played in a few months but I saw the Rutger GHB battle was back, so I decided to finish what I started

crankyboymaxed.thumb.jpg.f547faa809ab36f76edf17f4fecd10cf.jpg

Don't even know what's new to the game but at least I won't have to spend extra grails if I ever come back

Ayyye nice! Congrats!

L'Arachel being a bonus unit in Tempest Trials pushed her up in the +10 queue, so here she is!

3zndPRGl.png

She's my first +10 cavalry unit. I'm planning on giving her Blárblade (and maybe some premium skills) if I need it, but for Tempest Trials Ivaldi has been working just fine. I'm hoping she can get a good refine someday. I gave her Dragonflowers as well (never spent any of the yellow ones before), very pleased with how she turned out.

The nutty stats of Tempest'Arachel in the spoiler:

Spoiler

FDCFFXUl.png

...oh right I'm supposed to post this here. Eheh.

eQIMYZKl.jpg?1

So now I think I'm done with 5* +10ing every 5* exclusive unit. I +10ed Witchy Nowi, who I've always wanted to +10, and I'm at a good place with my army, especially now that I have Brave Ike and Brave Lucina +10ed. I plan to +10 Clive at some point whenever I get the grails needed, but that won't be for a few months, so I can finally relax...

...I also don't feel a strong need to compile into one post again. No one's really changed since except Helbindi, and he's just holding a Def +3 SS instead of QR3, which is now on Ike.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! That's an interesting build. Finally someone who appreciates SPD boons on his tank as well. 

Thanks! And yep I like speedy Ike. It helps him to beat Impact and Hardy Bearing users. I usually run Sol+NFU; this build is for this Light season only because of bonus Hector plus Lucina allowing him to get instant aether every combat.

Edited by Syllabear

2 hours ago, Syllabear said:

Thanks! And yep I like speedy Ike. It helps him to beat Impact and Hardy Bearing users. I usually run Sol+NFU; this build is for this Light season only because of bonus Hector plus Lucina allowing him to get instant aether every combat.

Yeah, their refines made Ike and Lucina a great couple. Must be fun to use them in AR.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 AM, mampfoid said:

Hope you do!

Neat Rutger btw., payed off pass by for the GHB rerun! 

On 10/18/2019 at 3:55 PM, Landmaster said:

Ayyye nice! Congrats!

Thanks! Incidentally, before quitting I had nearly enough grails to +10 another GHB unit, and I'd have earned it all back again in the time I've been gone. Thing is, I wasn't super excited about the units (maybe Zephiel, Narcian, Clive, or Lyon), so continuing to get grails felt more like a chore that depended on the "but what if I neeeed them someday" feeling.

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

Thanks! Incidentally, before quitting I had nearly enough grails to +10 another GHB unit, and I'd have earned it all back again in the time I've been gone. Thing is, I wasn't super excited about the units (maybe Zephiel, Narcian, Clive, or Lyon), so continuing to get grails felt more like a chore that depended on the "but what if I neeeed them someday" feeling.

I know what you mean. After finishing masked Marth to +10 (and solving the heroes path mission), I've never used Grails again. I think I could make two +10 units now, but none seems worth it. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

I know what you mean. After finishing masked Marth to +10 (and solving the heroes path mission), I've never used Grails again. I think I could make two +10 units now, but none seems worth it. 

Can you send me those grails? I'm working on Arvis and Berkut

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, it was basically a "I guess I'll hold onto them if they ever add another one of my favorites as a GHB/TT unit" thing. The effort to collect them (specifically playing my best in AR daily) was one of the most burn-out inducing things I've experienced in any game.

7 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I started playing Heroes in anticipation of one character, and even if it's not the version I hoped for, this one is complete.

Hide contents

IMG_0256.thumb.PNG.e48fa5e5cf050199442bad72279f5111.PNG

this is awesome. Congrats!!

6 hours ago, Johann said:

I am sorry you quit, I do miss seeing you around these parts - but your Zambato WOM Cain is forever a part of my brigades. (thus i can never upgrade because i know i'll lose him 😉

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I am sorry you quit, I do miss seeing you around these parts - but your Zambato WOM Cain is forever a part of my brigades. (thus i can never upgrade because i know i'll lose him 😉

I see your Maribelle on the wishlist and I would love to send my spare to you. I also have Hilda, and I wish you the best to getting her.

Also I need vantage fodder

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I see your Maribelle on the wishlist and I would love to send my spare to you. I also have Hilda, and I wish you the best to getting her.

Also I need vantage fodder

Thanks! (i swear. trading when?) I don't even know when she's gonna have another banner so goodness knows when i'll get her. 
I actually got Hilda today (yaaaaayy!). so I'd better scratch that off

(I have 22 reinhardts, 15 Lon'qus. i'd share if i could)

12 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Thanks. Now all that's left is to +10 Saias and hope.