Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post but Best Husbando is FINALLY 10+

10__chrom_fire_emblem_heroes_by_thesilen

Now to get the full dragon flowers and he'll be set.  I doubt there's many dragons/Hel he couldn't take out lol XD

@Nym @Rezzy and whomever else wants to see my best Chrom build XD

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Now to get the full dragon flowers and he'll be set.  I doubt there's many dragons/Hel he couldn't take out lol XD

5 HP strikes back! Or I guess it's Attack of the HP +5

Good job!

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Thanks XD you know HP batteries are meant to have as much HP as possible right?

Why DID you go for +HP here? I'd think that Chrom wants +Atk and just stacked up with Atk as much as possible so he can just one-shot dragons and stuff. I'm just curious why you didn't do this.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Why DID you go for +HP here? I'd think that Chrom wants +Atk and just stacked up with Atk as much as possible so he can just one-shot dragons and stuff. I'm just curious why you didn't do this.

Because partly too lazy to and because I got used to him when he was -Atk back when merges meant keeping flaws.  Also it was funny because he was Atk screwed when I played Awakening and I felt the nod was acceptable in that way.  This Chrom is particularly bulky which he needs to be if he's dealing with dragons XD.

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Because partly too lazy to and because I got used to him when he was -Atk back when merges meant keeping flaws.  Also it was funny because he was Atk screwed when I played Awakening and I felt the nod was acceptable in that way.  This Chrom is particularly bulky which he needs to be if he's dealing with dragons XD.

I see. Technically yes, that's true, but the thing is, Chrom's Res is so abysmal that stacking his HP isn't going to help a whole lot. Just saying. I think you still just want him to one-shot a dragon on player phase so he doesn't have to take a hit.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. Technically yes, that's true, but the thing is, Chrom's Res is so abysmal that stacking his HP isn't going to help a whole lot. Just saying. I think you still just want him to one-shot a dragon on player phase so he doesn't have to take a hit.

Agreed, but the way I see it he doesn't need the extra attack, plus his role isn't dealing with dragons that's what Mars is for.

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Agreed, but the way I see it he doesn't need the extra attack, plus his role isn't dealing with dragons that's what Mars is for.

Well, okay then. If it works for you. ...Mars? Wasn't that Marth's name only in the very short and old FE anime?

Edited by Anacybele

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, okay then. If it works for you. ...Mars? Wasn't that Marth's name only in the very short and old FE anime?

Legendary Hero Marth.  I just nicknamed him Mars for simplicity's sake.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats, it looks like you're going for the whole family.

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats! I can see that you went with a Panic Ploy Passive Healer build for him, which is pretty cool. My Marth had a similar build, but instead of Panic + Passive Healer, he was a buffer + Passive Healer.

"I doubt there's many dragons/Hel he couldn't take out"

Not sure... his Spd is ok-ish, and his Res is pretty low, even with the Bond refine effect, so some dragons still can defeat him (I hope the team you use Chrom helps him to fix these problems)... And Hel not only doubles him, but she will also target his Res instead of his Def, and Chrom cannot kill her right away because of her Miracle effect. Againt green dragon, he is very effective... against red e colorless dragons, be careful but still possible... but avoid blue ones...

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, it looks like you're going for the whole family.

Reflet is Grails so it might be a very long while before I get her, but other than that Lucy is probably my next 10+ and she's going to need a lot of orbs.

I started an Athena merge project about a year ago, but I dropped it due to so many other fast swords coming out. She was always on the back of my mind though, so I was very excited to finally see her pop up on the new refines list. Desperation worked so well for her that I merged her up as soon as I could and fed her a -Atk F!Byleth for some fancier skills. I’m kind of debating giving her a -Atk Thrasir for Flashing Blade 4, but I’ve been happy with her as she is now. 

6B691FBD-13E8-476E-92C5-CCB970EEDE28.png

Edited by Eridras

I just finished my Felicia today. I'm not going to bother posting her as she's the typical fury/desperation build, but I'm pretty happy with her. I am moving to to Python as my next merge project.

I'm also trying to save up orbs for Spring Chrom's return. I currently have him at +5 if I ever manage to finish him I'll be sure to post him as he has a rather unconventional build that I love to use. Plus I have yet to see anyone with a +10 Spring Chrom.

Here are all my completed ones at the moment. I would love to +10 Exalted Chrom, Christmas Chrom and Hríd but I've been trying to go back to F2P for the past year so it's tough. On the bright side, I'm two off of finishing Ares and Reinhardt.

Spoiler

1C4VBuG.jpgsHEEpTY.jpg1T29cUL.jpgxQkFZO0.jpg

Brave Ike got a big update! 😄

b5M1Z0Z.jpg

I pulled a Hector off the weekly banner and Brave Ike now finally has DC! He also got another dragonflower boost and I fully upgraded the Atk/Res Bond seal for him. I might switch his blessing to Astra though.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Brave Ike got a big update! 😄

b5M1Z0Z.jpg

I pulled a Hector off the weekly banner and Brave Ike now finally has DC! He also got another dragonflower boost and I fully upgraded the Atk/Res Bond seal for him. I might switch his blessing to Astra though.

That is a super good Brave Ike!

16 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That is a super good Brave Ike!

Only the best for best lord! Well, best to me in any case. 😛

I'm actually going to change his blessing to Light though, upon some advice I got.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I suppose I should do some updates of the 10+ heroes who've altered their skill sets a little...

Hide contents

updated_marth__10_by_thesilentchloey_ddk

actual_chrom_10__update_by_thesilentchlo

mask_10__updated_skills_by_thesilentchlo

robin_10__update_by_thesilentchloey_ddko

@Nym @Rezzy and whoever else was curious.

I see the legend of the HP +5 lives on.

Oh wow, Mask is starting to have some premium skills I see.

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I suppose I should do some updates of the 10+ heroes who've altered their skill sets a little...

Hide contents

updated_marth__10_by_thesilentchloey_ddk

actual_chrom_10__update_by_thesilentchlo

mask_10__updated_skills_by_thesilentchlo

robin_10__update_by_thesilentchloey_ddko

@Nym @Rezzy and whoever else was curious.

Is the +5 HP to avoid debuffs in Aether Raids?