Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, I finished my Hawkeye today! His skillset can change yet, but he is ready for action!

With Hawkeye, I have 13 +10 Units (10 5* +10 units)!

Congrats on finishing Hawkeye!

Today I finally finished my 16th 5*+10, Libra... He has been at +5 since his arena bonus back in May/June when I decided I would finally start on my axe infantry project. I wanted to wait until I got a Nailah to feed to him since I wouldn't use him without DC and I wanted null c-disrupt on him as well. Finally got that Nailah with this banner, so here he is:

Also his AR set since he is astra and gains a ton of defense from Naga:

Spoiler

IMG_3189.thumb.jpg.3c880e0dd10e20364f9d7bfec59f372f.jpg

Definitely prefer the wo gun on him for AR, but the hack o' lantern is nice to have.

@Anacybele @Javi Blizz Let me join the B!Ike club!

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid  Yess!! My first +10 pure 5* (surprised? it's not Shiro T^T)

Facts about this +10 Bike!

1. first copy from CYL free pull

2. second copy from Heroes' Path

3. 6 copies as pitybreakers (3 of 6 are from free pull if I remember correctly)

4. only 3 copies that I intentionally pull from banner focus !!

5. never intended to +10 him but decided to do it after reached +5

Screenshot_20191124-140623-1440x2560.thumb.png.15bba0b021508a51655c44c52763a0ae.png

Yay! +10 Brave Ike club ftw! ^^ Your build is near identical to mine too lol. I just have Special Spiral in place of Wrath and before that, he did have Wrath! XD

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yay! +10 Brave Ike club ftw! ^^ Your build is near identical to mine too lol. I just have Special Spiral in place of Wrath and before that, he did have Wrath! XD

I plan to give him a Nailah (Null C Disrupt) but need to pull her first lol

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Yess!! My first +10 pure 5* (surprised? it's not Shiro T^T)

Great, congrats! Glad it worked out for you. Hope you didn't give up on Shiro yet.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:37 PM, Maaka said:

Today I finally finished my 16th 5*+10, Libra

Congrats again! Do you think he is better than a +2 bike?

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats again! Do you think he is better than a +2 bike?

I hope so... He can at least handle AoE specials, has decent speed, and does some nice damage with the wo gun. Hopefully he will eventually get a decent refine.

It is finished, at last:

1wTlnl3.png?1

So now that my first grail project is officially done, now I get the esteemed privilege of waiting like half a year to summon picnic Leo's remaining three merges. And since I don't think I've shown them here, I've also added Camilla and Caeda into the club.

Camilla

Spoiler

1JXgWCr.png?1

Caeda

Spoiler

hQ1QwVa.png?1

Already showed her off in the official pull thread but the Distant Counter banner allowed me to fully merge Nagi so her she is!

25wqZZb.png

And with that I have a dragon of each color fully merged now (and they all just happen to be from Archanea/Ylisse). Also managed to pull enough copies of Raven while fishing for Nagi to fully merge him as well but I will wait until I summon a unit with Galeforce (and have enough feathers) before posting him on here. So yeah, the next unit I +10 should be either Raven or FH!Delthea, just depends on whether I find Galeforce fodder or Delthea's GHB rerun happens first.

Edited by NSSKG151

And now that we finally have a new astra hero, I can merge that spare Naga I had onto that +9 I had to finish a +10 one. The spare was a +res one that I gave a bunch of resistance boosts to with sabotage attack in order to debuff enemy teams while the other  used a vantage/distant counter build. Altina is better suited for the latter so it looks like the fully merged one will serve as a debuffer for enemies and a granter dragon effectiveness to allies while being tanky enough to do stalling if I need other units to traverse the map.

bbpVRvF.png

1 hour ago, Namero said:

And now that we finally have a new astra hero, I can merge that spare Naga I had onto that +9 I had to finish a +10 one. The spare was a +res one that I gave a bunch of resistance boosts to with sabotage attack in order to debuff enemy teams while the other  used a vantage/distant counter build. Altina is better suited for the latter so it looks like the fully merged one will serve as a debuffer for enemies and a granter dragon effectiveness to allies while being tanky enough to do stalling if I need other units to traverse the map.

bbpVRvF.png

Congratulations. As propably one of the biggest dragon fans around, I say that this Naga looks marvelous, combing tankiness with support despite her low atk. 

11 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Already showed her off in the official pull thread but the Distant Counter banner allowed me to fully merge Nagi so her she is!

25wqZZb.png

And with that I have a dragon of each color fully merged now (and they all just happen to be from Archanea/Ylisse). Also managed to pull enough copies of Raven while fishing for Nagi to fully merge him as well but I will wait until I summon a unit with Galeforce (and have enough feathers) before posting him on here. So yeah, the next unit I +10 should be either Raven or FH!Delthea, just depends on whether I find Galeforce fodder or Delthea's GHB rerun happens first.

Congrats too, this is Nagi has the same build as mine but with way more merges. 

I am happy a bit when people build dragons considering there was a time when people hated seeing them and I like their gameplay a lot. 

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Congrats too, this is Nagi has the same build as mine but with way more merges. 

I am happy a bit when people build dragons considering there was a time when people hated seeing them and I like their gameplay a lot. 

Thanks! Yeah, I still like using dragons despite all the anti-dragon weapons they have been releasing this year. Thankfully I don't see dragonslaying weapons as often as I would expect.

@Namero Congrats on that Naga! Looks like a very speedy tank.

Finally bit the bullet and used some Grails. Panne had been something I was kinda interested in building up. I really like her as a character and she was staple back in Awakening. But in heroes. I don't cavalry and her stats weren't outstanding so I kept holding back incase something I wanted more in the grail shop came along. But with Altina I needed to throw together a team for Keaton and was shopping around for a blue to round out Keaton and Kaden. Naesala and Panne were the 'obvious' picks. Given that Naesala is from a game I haven't played and just how much I like Panne in general, I went with her. Naesala has the superior movement(3 move fliers are bonkers), but when investing I prefer to pick characters I like rather than characters I am meh towards.
oBbEinK.png

Eventually if I get the fodder and if she works out well I will want to give her Lull ATK/SPD and ATK/SPD Solo. BUT while I have a source of ATK/SPD Solo I do not have any Lull for her. And I can't hunt it because I blew my orb budget to get Altina. Oh well I'll try the hit and run with her at first and see how that goes.

In addition it seems I never shared my +10 Clair
bzgUM85.png

Nor did I ever update that I had finally achieved +10 on Amelia a while back. She had sat at +8 for a fair while.
xSZy3Xv.png

I don’t particularly have too many 40-10* projects, but this is the next one I’ve finished.

51-A1-AEEE-D597-449-E-9-D67-7-B734-E4538

I just like him so much.

Edit: Now I can add my favorite character to the list, and the one I’ve wanted to max for so long.

E49-FEEFA-8213-43-B2-9-F37-2183-BF5-F76-

I find it a little odd that Masked Marth has higher health and speed than Lucina. I figured they had the same neutral stats.

Edited by Dai

Hi! New to posting anything heroes related, but figured I'd share a few of my +10s that don't have any added yet on here.

L9dWCql.png

My series favorite, just barely got him +10'd off this latest tempest trial banner an hour before it ended. He's been a staple on my main team ever since I got my first copy; got him to +5 on his debut banner, and got the next 5 copies off the TT banner with some very good luck, a lot of grinding CC/squad assault, and the first two of the black friday deals.

His B slot switches between Atk Feint and Quick Riposte, though I'm considering something like Guard or another skill to throw in there and I'd happily take any other ideas. C slot might also change at some point to a wave or something, but I'm unsure.

Secondly, had to get his brother in here!

9TldBa3.png

Once his refine came around I'd wanted to build Raigh too, and ended up saccing an Owain to him to go for a bond build. Currently just getting a boost to all stats (+7 if next to one ally), but I'm really considering some switches to his build (Fury, more specialization in bonds, distant defense, etc.). His C slot is super placeholder atm as I need to find something better, but so far he's proven pretty dang useful for me!

Need to get a pic, but I'll have to share my +10 Tailtiu as well, as she was actually my first +10.

Oh, this is a thread.

7ac1943b67.png

Silvia: "Which melee dancer has the highest Spd to abuse Galeforce with without sacrificing damage?" The answer turned out to be this well Phina ties but why would you ever not run her PRF with Distant Counter. This was a labor of love over the course of a few months, most of which involved me screaming angrily that I didn't have Time's Pulse fodder. My only bone of contention with this build is that she needs debuff help from a teammate for Petal Parasol's effect, so I'm looking into getting her a Cake Cutter. And if Desperation ever becomes a seal, she has Lull Spd/Def hidden in her skillset for the occasion.

Eliwood: The first serious +10 I ever made, having been enticed by his initial Durandal refine, which ended up paying dividends once I finished him. Then Blazing Durandal got a refine and the dividends increased tenfold. Blazing Sword was the first Fire Emblem game I ever played, so it felt like a fitting project for me to do.

Zephiel: My first +10 armor, completed as of today once I remembered I freepulled a garbage-IV B!Ephraim. Unfortunately since +10ing him I've been really bad at saving Grails.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to finish a couple more merge projects. Did some of my favorite male units this time around.

sA3e8Kb.pngh76gqdh.png

Next is FH!Delthea who should be done by Friday (and will be the fourth blue tome unit I will merge to +10). I really should focus on a red unit after that since A!Tiki is still the only red unit I merged to +10 after all this time.

image0.png
Oh, nice that Discord links images. Neat.

Anyway, I have no flowers, so I can't really max her out on that front, but it is good to have her maxed out this way. Chicken dragon for the win.