Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

This one took forever, but now I'm a proud owner of a +10 F!Delthea.

7ehz6Fc.jpg

And yup, that double Brazen Atk/Spd is her final build. She has enough bulk to live one hit and then start nuking everything in her path (sans guys that prevent follow-ups, but she's not meant to fight those guys anyway).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alexmender Looks like I wasn't the only one who finished merging FH!Delthea today though I find it funny how we both use the exact same skillset for her. Double brazen does work really well for her since that is what I use to clear Legendary Hero Battles. Congrats on finishing merging her. @Landmaster will be happy seeing people posting their +10 Delthea builds today.

Anyways, here's my FH!Delthea.

Edited: Updated since first post.

FV2EK0C.png

Edited by NSSKG151

12 hours ago, Alexmender said:

This one took forever, but now I'm a proud owner of a +10 F!Delthea.

7ehz6Fc.jpg

And yup, that double Brazen Atk/Spd is her final build. She has enough bulk to live one hit and then start nuking everything in her path (sans guys that prevent follow-ups, but she's not meant to fight those guys anyway).

23 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Alexmender Looks like I wasn't the only one who finished merging FH!Delthea today though I find it funny how we both use the exact same skillset for her. Double brazen does work really well for her since that is what I use to clear Legendary Hero Battles. Congrats on finishing merging her. @Landmaster will be happy seeing people posting their +10 Delthea builds today.

Anyways, here's my FH!Delthea.

b001S6g.png

Wooo good to see people joining the club! Guess we're all running double Brazens except my big brain still runs Brazen Atk/Def and Atk/Res~ I also wear the less spooky Tiara as @NSSKG151's~ Congrats, you both!~

...god oh dear, when was the last time I... oh god, Elise? She wasn't the last- alright uhhh lemme see here...

Ah, the Anamnesis Lady! She was a long time coming, and while I don't like Heroes' Path at all I am still glad it lessened the burden of +10ing her.
Who else who else... ah, the original overpowered Dancer! Still think that despite Peony now existing, but some competition is better than none at all.
Let's see... ah yes yes, the origin. The first. The one who began one of Fire Emblem's longest-lasting trends... the guardian/mentor figure you get in like chapter 1.

YgT8tRWl.jpg?1IkUsYTAl.jpg?11dpwMiVl.jpg?1

(Jagen also has Distant Counter, I just forgot to put it back on him)
I... think that's everyone I +10ed but didn't post about here??? Man I've been telling myself I'd update here for weeks, but then I had other mostly Pokemon-related obligations...
...why do old men from Archanea have so much Res...?

Edited by Xenomata

*gasp* *pant* I... I did it! I got Peony to +10 from her debut banner! I was so unprepared that I was afraid it wouldn't be possible. I normally make a special effort to prepare for mythic heroes, so I was drained after Altina and expecting two months before the next. Then, the day after Altina ends, the game goes "What's that? You're expecting time to prepare for the next one? Ha! Guess again! You're next Mythic hero will be arriving tomorrow! On a normal banner no less! So you better not waste this one time opportunity!" I know well the odds of getting a specific unit you want off a normal banner is way higher than a legendary/mythic one, so instead of taking my chances with them I became determined to finish this one straight from its debut! Doing so was exhausting. Especially when a new set of Christmas units dropped in the middle to collect, one of which I'd like an extra merge for, but then there's a new legendary hero about to appear, as well as Winter Fae returning soon who I only need a couple more of to complete... Gah! This month is driving me crazy!

Since I pulled a Kliff and Selkie along the way, I figured I'd use them to turn Peony into a de-buffer as well as a supporter for Aether Raids. Every other week she can equip the dual skill to serve as a top scoring dancer in other modes. 

Z1ybXEB.png

6176-A328-A9-D9-444-D-A99-B-B171252-D950

I’ve wanted to +10 him for a very long time. Just had so much difficulty in pulling one that was +Attack. He’s done now, and I couldn’t be more pleased. The only one left on the main team now to +10 is Reyson. Only need two more copies.

My last +10 project has been a long long time ago, but I finally got myself a third +10. Not Gordin as I had planned, but someone I actually managed to pull more then once this half year.

I already had best Roy and now I have best Bo(e)y

@mampfoid

5CB1D05A-84BD-4FDA-B5F9-03926273745A.png

I joined the club today with my very first +10. I originally had her as +Spd, but since I made her a cc/vantage unit I was told +Atk is usually better. I thought I'd have to wait a long time to summon the final merge, as I've had her at +9 for a bit and I don't summon red all that often. But I was doing full pulls on the Legendary banner all weekend so I got quite a bit of red (Looking for DC fodder, lol), and she came today. I couldn't believe when the final copy came AND it was +Atk, what luck! 😁

hARz7Qxl.png

My recent summoning splurge from a couple days ago allowed me to finish some merge projects I have been wanting to do for quite some time.

First up though is my pride and joy NY!Anna!

Edited: Compendium hasn't gotten this far yet so I have updated my builds to what they currently look like in 6/15/2020.

SyGyhIX.png

Run all different kinds of sets on her but my favorite is this one where she spams Glacies all day long. Also have a more supportive set where she debuffs everything with Fortune Bow and Sabotage Atk.

Next up is Caeda.

plmmnMr.png

Now I can have a fully merged flying team consisting of Caeda, Catria, Cordelia and Cherche. Didn't really give her anything too special outside of Distant Counter though I have been thinking about giving her Galeforce since I have seen some people give her that skill.

And finally I have the first Lord character I merged to +10 and is actually one of my favorites Lords...Eliwood!

VgDarr8.png

Seen so many people run Blazing Durandal+Galeforce skillsets that I kind of wanted to do it as well and cheapest way to do that was to do it on Eliwood since I don't have B!Roy. I also didn't have a red unit running Galeforce yet so...I was happy to invest a bunch of skills onto him.

Edited by NSSKG151
Updated builds to current standards

I've never posted the Hana I built spontaneously for Astra seasons after getting Altina: 

85gTNUo.png

On 1/6/2020 at 6:55 AM, TEKWRX said:

I joined the club today with my very first +10. I originally had her as +Spd, but since I made her a cc/vantage unit I was told +Atk is usually better. I thought I'd have to wait a long time to summon the final merge, as I've had her at +9 for a bit and I don't summon red all that often. But I was doing full pulls on the Legendary banner all weekend so I got quite a bit of red (Looking for DC fodder, lol), and she came today. I couldn't believe when the final copy came AND it was +Atk, what luck! 

Congrats to your first +10!

Tharja is a great unit, I'm still considering to merge her one day. 

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

My recent summoning splurge from a couple days ago allowed me to finish some merge projects I have been wanting to do for quite some time.

First up though is NY!Anna and the two builds I gave her.

Ohh, I like both builds, looking great, congrats! 

How do you like her vanilla bow? 

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ohh, I like both builds, looking great, congrats! 

How do you like her vanilla bow? 

Thanks! Personally I don't really care about Fortune Bow since I want to use Anna as an offensive unit plus I'm not really into Sabotage skills but I don't know, maybe I will also try making a support build for her that uses it and annoy people in Aether Raids with it.

Congrats on Hana. Looks pretty similar to a Lonqu build I'm working on.  I don't really see too many people use Hana besides like the one random person on my friend's list who has her as a lead unit.

37 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Congrats on Hana. Looks pretty similar to a Lonqu build I'm working on.  I don't really see too many people use Hana besides like the one random person on my friend's list who has her as a lead unit.

Thanks! 

I'm actually thinking to switch to Soleil for AR, because there I don't need a fully merged unit and put Hana into water or wind for AA. That can wait until I have a corresponding legendary hero though. 

Btw, I made a fire team for Celica and this guy was finished today:

HzZwLc8.png

All my Sothe copies, my only Loki (+HP) and my only dreamy Corrin (+SPD) died for him. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! 

I'm actually thinking to switch to Soleil for AR, because there I don't need a fully merged unit and put Hana into water or wind for AA. That can wait until I have a corresponding legendary hero though. 

All my Sothe copies, my only Loki (+HP) and my only dreamy Corrin (+SPD) died for him. 

Congrats Mampf! He will serve you much better than that Loki and corn ever would.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! 

HzZwLc8.png

Congrats on Sothe! Looks like a powerful addition for your fire team.

5 hours ago, Maaka said:

Congrats Mampf! He will serve you much better than that Loki and corn ever would.

Thanks! 

That's for sure, even if he still has to prove himself. 😉

57 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Congrats on Sothe! Looks like a powerful addition for your fire team.

Thanks!

The idea is to chip/buff/debuff safely with firesweep. Tried him in AB yesterday and the mountain map made me realize the he can't fly... 

C9RssKH.jpg

SHAZAM!

Just need to give her DC ~ next up is either Lilina, Tharja, or Delthevil. I'm looking to have a +10 of each color, one ranged and one melee.

Edited by Arcanite

Congrats to everyone who finished +10 projects recently, they all look great!

I ended up making a very spontaneous +10 unit the other day in order to try boosting my score in Mjölnir's Strike. The only Duel skill I had available fodder of was G Duel Infantry, and with the recent change to Arena that allows your scoring units to actually fight Nino seemed like a good choice.

qwkYJiil.png

Pretty happy with how she turned out. I have had her at 5-stars since the early days of the game but never really considered her a +10 candidate until now, but I'm happy I went with her in the end. Sadly she didn't boost my score enough to get me into tier 13, but she did let me go to tier 12 instead of 11 so it wasn't for nothing. She did her best!

Edited by BoaFerox

After spending altogether too much time deciding what to do with Cordelia's questionable refine, I decided to stop thinking and merged Raven instead. Realised I forgot to post my previous project too so here's a two-fer. This completes my Green merge lineup for the foreseeable future since I don't see an axe cavalry worth building, and the other classes are 5* locked. Next project, other than completing my Ares if any copies ever turn up, will be almost certainly blue (Cordelia and/or Tailtiu if I had to do it today) unless I snap waiting for Ares and build an Eliwood to overtake him.

IqSIoor.png

AmDVA14.png

Current +10 lineup:

SMgRD7G.png

Finally best mage is 10+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are a lot of people who don't think Henry is worth it, but I can tell you now for me, he totally is.  Looks like big brother finally gets completed XD and only @Nym will get what I mean by that.

@Rezzy @mampfoid @daisy jane and anyone else who may like to know that the journey is finally at its end.

henry_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddo8q9e-ful

This is one Henry you might not want to mess with...and I'm working on a premium build at some point.

20 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Finally best mage is 10+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are a lot of people who don't think Henry is worth it, but I can tell you now for me, he totally is.  Looks like big brother finally gets completed XD and only @Nym will get what I mean by that.

@Rezzy @mampfoid @daisy jane and anyone else who may like to know that the journey is finally at its end.

henry_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddo8q9e-ful

This is one Henry you might not want to mess with...and I'm working on a premium build at some point.

New Moon is completed? XD

Give him Forteress Def/Res 3 and maybe even Forteress Res 3 as a seal. Res smoke is really good!