Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheSilentChloey Congrats on your Henry! If you allow me to give you some tips...

Henry's refinement compare unit's Atk at start of turn, so "in combat" buffing skills will not affect it. A skill you could give him for A slot could be Atk/Res Bond, from a 4* Winter Cecilia. It would boost his Atk without affecting the refinement (although, 50 Atk is not that high anyway), and also boost his Res.

10 hours ago, Nym said:

New Moon is completed? XD

New Moon is the new meta!

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Finally best mage is 10+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are a lot of people who don't think Henry is worth it, but I can tell you now for me, he totally is.  Looks like big brother finally gets completed XD and only @Nym will get what I mean by that.

@Rezzy @mampfoid @daisy jane and anyone else who may like to know that the journey is finally at its end.

henry_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddo8q9e-ful

This is one Henry you might not want to mess with...and I'm working on a premium build at some point.

Oh, nice to see Henry crack 50 Atk

Well, here's another one I decided to do spontaneously a couple of days ago, plus my Cordelia again but with some new swag:

TDtey7Q.png?1lJvTWro.png?1

Yeah, another waifu. Shocking, I know but Tailtiu more than most characters deserves love.

Maybe someday I'll stop being sexist against my own kind (only two males among now thirteen +10 5*s). Too bad I'm still 684 grails away from that day and a +10 picnic Leo from arriving.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Nym said:

New Moon is completed? XD

Give him Forteress Def/Res 3 and maybe even Forteress Res 3 as a seal. Res smoke is really good!

You know I haven't finished building him, right?

On 1/13/2020 at 4:38 PM, mampfoid said:

@TheSilentChloey Congrats for the +10. I liked Henry in Awakening, many of his supports are great. 

Thanks XD he was so worth it in the end XD

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, nice to see Henry crack 50 Atk

XD Oh I could get him even higher than that XD but that's a build for another day XD

I finished merging Mordecai recently!

x9SAXzml.png

Really happy with how he turned out, though I realized afterwards that I probably should have waited until after Sunday when I plan to summon a lot of blue stones for making Tana +10. If Mordecai shows up as a 5-star then I'll really be kicking myself for this... But that's not going to happen. I expect to get a lot of use out of this guy, he's really burly and can tank physical foes for days and retaliate with huge Ignis.

30 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, awesome! I really wish I would get more Mordecais (and Cordelias) from blue, mine is only +4. 

Are you using him in AR?

Congrats! 

Thanks!

Yeah, I use him in AR. Usually he doesn't do that much besides Smite, but if there's a physical threat that needs to be taken care of he can often handle that himself which is very useful.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

I finished merging Mordecai recently!

Really happy with how he turned out, though I realized afterwards that I probably should have waited until after Sunday when I plan to summon a lot of blue stones for making Tana +10. If Mordecai shows up as a 5-star then I'll really be kicking myself for this... But that's not going to happen. I expect to get a lot of use out of this guy, he's really burly and can tank physical foes for days and retaliate with huge Ignis.

Omg Congrats! Mordecai is amazing!

On 1/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Maaka said:

Omg Congrats! Mordecai is amazing!

ZbATDpXl.jpg
Thanks! He really is!

Ok, so today I finished my second 5-star exclusive merge project: Tana. It took 630 orbs to get the last 5 copies I needed, but now she is complete!

V8z8Wqjl.png

And a couple more sets to show some more skills she has:

Spoiler

nmXjliel.png s4LOt0ql.png

So happy with how she turned out, and now having both versions of Tana at +10! She's pretty flecible and can be used as both a potent enemy phase and player phase unit, which is really fun. Big thank you to everyone who wished me good luck with summoning!

Thank you, GC, for the last feathers needed to complete this project!

ggsyOOe.jpgDebating on if I should give him QR3 or something else instead of Renewal, but for now he's finished. Now I can work on...maybe Klein or Chrom. I have enough copies in reserve to +10 both outside of the required feathers. 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, NSSKG151 said:

I was planning on having a huge pile of orbs saved up for this year's Farfetched Heroes banner but seeing FH!Tiki on that 5% Hero Fest banner was too good to pass up and after spending 900 orbs I got my first 5 star exclusive +10 unit.

QJUUquh.png

Also managed to do this when sniping colorless orbs were not an option.

szv3BmN.png

So I got my first 5 star exclusive and my first green unit at max merges today. I'm kind of sad I have around 800 orbs now but there is still time to build up my orb stack before Farfetched Heroes 3.0 rolls around.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:39 AM, Rosalina said:

Finally he is 100% complete:

UlkRhdS.jpg

Updated to, including, page 43. These images above have been lost somehow, so if @NSSKG151 and @Rosalina care to reupload sometime, that'd be cool.

I have a bunch of +10s finished myself, but I won't post them until I've caught up with the most recent submissions.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:22 AM, Raven said:

Updated to, including, page 43. These images above have been lost somehow, so if @NSSKG151 and @Rosalina care to reupload sometime, that'd be cool.

I have a bunch of +10s finished myself, but I won't post them until I've caught up with the most recent submissions.

Hmmm...I might have deleted them by accident when I was cleaning through my imgur gallery the other day. Oh well, here's FH!Tiki and Cherche again.

2ZIGrvo.pngZqNcs94.png

Edit: Realized the links to most of my older merged units are gone now so I will just reupload them all in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

pgg0NUb.pngQ4L1tre.png7Fxu3WG.pngRJtB6aT.png

KLxcMRP.png2a2bU0e.png

sw85fMz.pngQP15Cf9.png

Edited: All units have been updated to what they look like on 6/15/2020.

Edited by NSSKG151
updating deleted images

7 hours ago, Nym said:

Finally, after waiting for so long...

@TheSilentChloey  @Rezzy @Ottservia  @Espurrhoodie

Build is not final if I ever get a Surtr.

1096676413_Capture_2020-01-23-10-50-21.thumb.png.11c53cc3393aa0c115e6dfb85ea7fdb5.png

Congrats, your Awakening Kids quest gets one step closer.

I should really +10 somebody.  I've got 650K feathers at the moment.  Maybe Travant, but Grails are a precious commodity.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, your Awakening Kids quest gets one step closer.

I should really +10 somebody.  I've got 650K feathers at the moment.  Maybe Travant, but Grails are a precious commodity.

Thanks! Did you +10 Valentine Titania?

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Thanks! Did you +10 Valentine Titania?

Not yet, I've been hesitating to pull the trigger on any Grail units