Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No, my summoner support has always been regular Freddy because he needed it most.

I hear ya. Me, I always gotta give it to whoever my star offense unit is in AR just because I'll take any advantage I can get to make that mode less shitty.

IN THE MEANTIME

brunnya10.thumb.jpg.b6e490d47c03f0eab4edaaac778fc1a6.jpg

It just occurred to me that all my grail units are from Elibe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legendary Celica banner dumped a bunch of Edelgard copies on me. Then, one last pity-breaker from the Brave Heroes revival made this possible:

Spoiler

Bazw9Fc.jpg

And before anyone starts freaking out, the Lull came from Duo Ephraim, not Dimitri.

Edited by LordFrigid

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

The Legendary Celica banner dumped a bunch of Edelgard copies on me. Then, one last pity-breaker from the Brave Heroes revival made this possible:

Reveal hidden contents

Bazw9Fc.jpg

And before anyone starts freaking out, the Lull came from Duo Ephraim, not Dimitri.

Hey thanks for the idea XD I'd love to build my one up...someday 😕

Also congrats on such a cool El.

19 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice, congrats to Edelgard, even if it wasn't planned. Saw the fire blessing, aren't you using her in AR? 

My spare Dimitri is ready for Edelgard, is this a bad thing? 

Thanks! For AR, I was, then I decided it would be a greeeeat idea to start caring about bonus units when possible, and part of the effort to increase my raiding parties’ variety involved dismantling the team Edelgard was on (Peri+Velouria is just more consistent...though I sometimes find myself wishing I’d chosen a Red cav). On the plus side, she carried my poor Arena team pretty hard last week, once I actually looked it up and realized that she’s in the same BST bin as vanilla Hector.

Just don’t tell any Dimitri fans and you’ll probably be fine. I guess it’s not bad, necessarily. It’s a 3H joke. She does miss out on HB4, by not inheriting from Ephraim, I guess.

19 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hey thanks for the idea XD I'd love to build my one up...someday 😕

Also congrats on such a cool El.

Thanks!

For performance purposes, I definitely recommend the Heavy Blade seal for Galeforce (or the tier 4 A Passive, I guess, but that doesn’t exactly grow on trees). For this screenshot, I really just wanted to keep the whole “red & yellow skill” vibe going.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Thanks! For AR, I was, then I decided it would be a greeeeat idea to start caring about bonus units when possible, and part of the effort to increase my raiding parties’ variety involved dismantling the team Edelgard was on (Peri+Velouria is just more consistent...though I sometimes find myself wishing I’d chosen a Red cav). On the plus side, she carried my poor Arena team pretty hard last week, once I actually looked it up and realized that she’s in the same BST bin as vanilla Hector.

Just don’t tell any Dimitri fans and you’ll probably be fine. I guess it’s not bad, necessarily. It’s a 3H joke. She does miss out on HB4, by not inheriting from Ephraim, I guess.

Thanks!

For performance purposes, I definitely recommend the Heavy Blade seal for Galeforce (or the tier 4 A Passive, I guess, but that doesn’t exactly grow on trees). For this screenshot, I really just wanted to keep the whole “red & yellow skill” vibe going.

Mine is +3 and has the misfortune of being +Spd atm.  But she still hits hard.  The duo Ephraim I have is -Atk so giving him to her would be the best use of him I think.  Plus I didn't really want him that much...

Eta:

You're most welcome XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

On the plus side, she carried my poor Arena team pretty hard last week, once I actually looked it up and realized that she’s in the same BST bin as vanilla Hector.

So she doesn't even need green duel infantry? Nice! 

I'm not caring much about AR bonus units much myself. The last weeks I was so lazy, I used Leif even on non-water weeks. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:36 PM, LordFrigid said:

Hide contents

Bazw9Fc.jpg

YES the aesthetics are on point, I approve

On 2/5/2020 at 1:28 AM, mampfoid said:

You should be ashamed

Well, with getting Duo!Alm and having a rather unique refine, my unused feathers got burnt in quick fashion to make a dedicated Tactics team for AA, centered around L!Azura, joined by Duo!Alm, Bladetome S!Catria and the last proud member...

Spoiler

b6OW1Dl.jpg

I was considering giving him DC instead of Sturdy Impact, but since I can't have both, Ill just use doubling-negation, to end it on the enemy phase if he doesn't end it on initiation.

Now waiting for Soleil's refine.

My pride and joy trio is complete. 🙂 This Hero Fest was very kind to me. Pulling back to back Micaiah twice, at the beginning and the end. Very happy, honestly. As much as I'd love another Micaiah alt, I've exhausted nearly everything.. 40k TT in a day, chain challenges I saved for her.. Here's all three. 🙂

Screenshot_20200209-025605_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-031715_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-031720_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Finally +10'd my first hero. I've been playing since FEH came out, so it makes me really happy that I've finally maxed out my Lissa's stats.

I decided, at least for now, that her best build concentrates on 4 things: buffing my highest-Atk ally (or allies) with Joyous Lantern, healing my allies and ridding them of their penalties/status effects, helping her allies trigger their Specials, and having herself tank some magic for her allies in a bad situation.
Having the Wrathful refine means she'll at least be able to retaliate a bit (and help her allies deal some damage, especially thanks to Dull Ranged nullifying ranged foes' bonuses when she attacks).
The Live to Serve seal combined with Miracle means that if she lives, she can heal back up and possibly live until she can trigger Miracle again.
With Infantry Rush, I can worry a bit less about my allies not charging their Specials (and therefore I can occasionally forgo having to give them things like Heavy Blade in exchange for Fury or Atk/Spd Push 4).
And well...Fortress Res 3 is a good skill. I might possibly fodder off the Klein manual they're giving us for Fort. Def/Res 3 instead of this, but...for now, it's good. 88 Magic Bulk combined with Dull Ranged means that she'll live a couple attacks against her desired enemy.
For her other skills, she has...an armory of staves (both Wrathful and Dazzling), nearly all the Healer Assists, all of the base level Balms, Close Counter and Brazen Def/Res, Guard and both Staff Bs, and a LOT of great C skills. Heck, I could forgo Infantry Rush and Live to Serve and switch them out with any Ploy combination I desire (because I gave them all to her lol).

image0 (4).png

Edited by MilodicMellodi

And finished just in time for him and my first grail project (Haar) to be simultaneously featured as AR bonus units:RGIcmuK.png

Oh and unlike LordFrigid’s Edelgard that Close Counter was pilfered from exactly who you think it was.

So now I guess I’m moving on to Deathea....or perhaps Naesala. Maybe I’ll flip a coin or something...

Practicality triumphs over art once again. Skills not final, but as you can see, he doesn't have the SP for it. You can see from his HM how much I've used him since I capped out his HM back in the heady HM farming days of 2018.

PPZ438g.png

Lucky 13th +10 unit for me. The 14th will likely come from either Kronya, Klein or Cordelia, unless I get really lucky and somehow manage to get two copies of Ares before 2021. Or if there's an amazing new refine in the next couple of months. Or if I manage to pull eight Altenas or ten Tethyses.

Edited by Humanoid

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite I DID THIS, WOOHOO!! 😄

GX8w1jg.jpg

+10 GD Ike! He looks so handsome and incredible now! That Spd. XD Once I finally tie off the remaining few Blessed Grounds maps, I'll change his blessing to either Light or Astra. He could be pretty handy in AR. But I've got at least one more wind set in BG to do and he should be helpful there too. I should give him Slaying Edge+ sometime to help get more Radiant Aether procs.

I'm the first one here to post a +10 GD Ike, cool!

Oh, btw, he's also my cheapest +10 5 star exclusive so far in terms of money spent. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

On 2/5/2020 at 1:28 AM, mampfoid said:

yes. yes it is.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:18 AM, StarlightAurora said:

My pride and joy trio is complete. 🙂 This Hero Fest was very kind to me. Pulling back to back Micaiah twice, at the beginning and the end. Very happy, honestly. As much as I'd love another Micaiah alt, I've exhausted nearly everything.. 40k TT in a day, chain challenges I saved for her.. Here's all three. 🙂

Screenshot_20200209-025605_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-031715_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-031720_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

my dream. but she never comes to me 😞 

On 2/13/2020 at 10:18 PM, silverserpent said:

@StarlightAurora very nice trio. That OG Micaiah is freaking speedy as hell, how'd you get her speed so high?

Thank you. :) It's mainly just the investment. The summoner support does give her an extra 2 speed but atk spd solo and link help maximize her speed potential. One more flower actually gives her another point in speed too. ^^ I always thought speed was her best boon at high merges to be able to fight plenty of units and she destroys LHBs/MHBs

wow i'm the first raigh. and adding myself to the short list of shanna and long list of fae.

Would like to have my +9 fir finally +10ed and my +7 lewyn +10ed but guess thatll wait huh

Screenshot_20200219-193651_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200219-193703_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20200219-193713_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg