Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Interesting set for her. 55 SPD on initiation, extra damage from FB and Luna every round of combat. Congrats again! 

Thanks!  It's so satisfying to take out 50+ Hp enemies with something like 17x2 and completely uncharged special.  

On 2/21/2020 at 1:56 AM, mampfoid said:

@Johann Wow, Lucina looks great, congrats! One objection though, I like Galeforce better on her. ;- )

Haha well, her build isn't final! For now I'm content with Aether just for scoring purposes

On 2/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, Landmaster said:

Congrats. She looks really good!

Thanks!

Randomly decided to make Sophia despite not even having her at 5*. I remembered she was the very first unit I pulled in the game though, and I used her for a while at launch before I pulled more 5*s, so it's kinda nice to come full circle like that

sophia10.thumb.jpg.82a4771aea7243d56ee2b1d0b631843f.jpg

500 orbs saved for the new legendary Banner in hopes of sniping Chrom real fast and then try for a couple of Duma/Sothis, and I instead end up summoning seven of Legendary Azura in a row! Seven! What are the freaking odds of that?!

Oh well, Water season in Arena is going to be a cakewalk from now on with this.

1T0EN3v.png

I know she's not actually +10 yet, but I've seen people post +10 units without getting them to +10 dragonflowers. A +8+10 is perfectly equivalent to a +10+6 (I checked), and people have posted those with less dragonflowers than that, so I'm counting it as fine. (Heck, the one who posted the last Brave!Lucina has theirs as +10+3 — great build by the way, Johann).
Honestly, I'm just impatient and want to show off by beautiful Brave!Lucina to the world.

image0.png?width=267&height=475

I have plenty of other skills and builds for her (and that's a major understatement), but this is my main build for her right now. My finished project will be giving her Ruptured Sky and Close Call 3 to replace Glimmer and Mystic Boost 3. I went with Atk/Spd Push 4 over Swift Sparrow 3 for the former's usage during both phases as opposed to the latter's usage during Player Phase only. Also, I normally go with Close and Distant Guard combined so that allies within 2 spaces get the Def/Res+4 boost no matter what attacks them (combined with Geirskogul, that's +7 Def/Res), but I have both versions available for her fully upgraded as both C and seal skills, so I can choose to specialize more against either range if/when I wish.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, silverserpent said:

Ross the Boss is complete! I may end up changing his skill set if I decide to sacrifice a Gerik to him, but he's otherwise done. I could easily make him a Firesweep-Galeforcer since I don't have many of those (none).

vUBBV6x.jpg

Very nice! Ross the boss indeed! Galeforce is cool on him, I use that myself. I can also recommend some tanky enemy/mixed phase sets with Rearguard/Slaying Axe/Wo Gún, I have gotten a lot of use out of that. Congrats on completing him!

On 3/1/2020 at 9:32 AM, NSSKG151 said:

Finally got around to merging my favorite Whitewing Sister Palla after saving up enough feathers.

KxMuPBB.png

Nice Palla, I approve! She's my favourite Whitewing sister too. Congrats on finishing her!

Congrats to everyone else who completed projects recently as well!

Itsuki is now available to buy for Grails, and that means it's time for me to spend 2700 of the things!

xre3h3gl.png

Very happy with him, he's a great tank for AR and other modes. Having a +10 unit from Tokyo Mirage Sessions feels good. His high BST and Mirage Falchion means he'll help me score higher in modes that use the Arena scoring system as well, so Grails well spent!

@daisy jane @mampfoid @Landmaster @Zeo @Maaka @DarkAlf @Alkaid @Diovani Bressan

Edited by BoaFerox

6 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Itsuki is now available to buy for Grails, and that means it's time for me to spend 2700 of the things!

xre3h3gl.png

Very happy with him, he's a great tank for AR and other modes. Having a +10 unit from Tokyo Mirage Sessions feels good. His high BST and Mirage Falchion means he'll help me score higher in modes that use the Arena scoring system as well, so Grails well spent!

Yay! Itsuki is more than ready for action now! Congrats!

@BoaFerox You've got my soon to be +10 Chrom a little jealous. I'm kinda feeling the powercreep. Itsuki looks fantastic! If I hadn't already invested in Chrom himself, Itsuki would be a strong +10 candidate for me as well.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@BoaFerox You've got my soon to be +10 Chrom a little jealous. I'm kinda feeling the powercreep. Itsuki looks fantastic! If I hadn't already invested in Chrom himself, Itsuki would be a strong +10 candidate for me as well.

Ow, yeah the powercreep stings a bit... I'm sure Chrom is going to be worth it in the end though, he has access to some pretty good personal weapons at least. And he does have the advantage of not costing 2700 Grails like Itsuki. Looking forward to seeing him when he's done!

11 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Nice Palla, I approve! She's my favourite Whitewing sister too. Congrats on finishing her!

Thanks! Congratulations to your +10 Itsuki as well! He looks quite powerful.

I haven’t posted any of my +10 units yet, but I will post my 3 completely finished units. They are Silas, Male Morgan and my first/only +10 5 star exclusive Legendary Grima/Robin. I run these three on a mixed Tactics team with Spring Chrom. He’s currently +5 and if Camilla is nice this Spring I’d like to +10 him. Here’s hoping.

Spoiler

DFB8-CE81-ED29-4-BEB-9-A8-B-E16-BF268-BC

D219-D45-F-B707-43-FE-8583-10-C1655-CDF9

8799-D51-A-6384-404-F-B4-DC-CF273-F7-C50

My other +10's that are missing Dragonflowers are (I will post these once they are complete):

• Mae +10 (+9DF)
  • OG Fae +10 (+9DF)
  • Gordin +10 (+9DF)
  • OG Chrom +10 (+9DF)
  • Python +10 (+3DF)
  • OG Male Robin +10 (+0DF)
  • OG Female Robin +10 (+0DF)
  • OG Lissa +10 (+0DF)
  • OG Felicia +10 (+0DF)
Edited by Holla99

On 3/5/2020 at 2:15 PM, BoaFerox said:

xre3h3gl.png

He looks great! How are you using him in AR?

I actually did this sometime last week, but I been waiting to post for... obvious reasons.
Special thanks to @XRay for the inspiration and help. I might not have used his ideas EXACTLY, but they did at least spark something in my brain...

RrROp7rl.jpg?1

Edited by Xenomata

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

He looks great! How are you using him in AR?

Thanks! I'm using him with Brave Lucina. She uses Shove and gives him Link skill buffs and puts him in range of the enemies, then I hit end turn lol. Due to Null C-Disrupt he can take on staff units and Firesweep cavalry as well. He isn't the ideal strat for every map of course, so I do get plenty of use out of my other teams, but I have come across a surprising amount of maps that completely crumble when faced with this guy.

So I don't know if I've done it already but time to update some 10+ Heroes I've been meaning to update. @Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane 

First up best boy Morgan:

updated_morgan_10__by_thesilentchloey_dd

Thank you Fem!Byleth for giving him fury 4 and Ruptured Sky, now he's even more powerful XD and even though I hate Fury, it doesn't matter when a certain someone is one shotting stuff...which if he were +Speed he wouldn't be as good at.  And before anyone asks I am building up a +Speed Morgan too, just because I want to experiment with it, though the irony is that the +Speed Morgan I summoned for the base was opposite IVs to my +Attack Morgan, I'll let you guess which IV he was deficient in XD.

And Chrom got a pretty update as well thanks to the dreaded Feh pass and some new SI:

updated_chrom_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddr

He's liking the DC of course but I don't think he uses it that much...unless I make an arena defense team with him in it...

And last but not least, Henry...because our Raven boy needed some premium skills since he was my first red mage and one that I like to spoil on occasion lol:

updated_henry_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddr

Clear favouritism is clear.  Plus he debuffs stuff too with that defense making him a very good tank lol XD

I usually don't like to blow up peoples' inboxes, but it's a special occasion!~

eLZYuhC.png?1

@daisy jane @Maaka @Tybrosion @NSSKG151 @Diovani Bressan @DarkAlf @Alkaid @BoaFerox @LordFrigid @mampfoid @Nanima @mcsilas @Sasori @DLNarshen @Zeo

Have I forgotten anyone? I probably forgot someone, I tried to get anyone who ever saw Elise in a clear or something~

She's DONNNEE~ My first 5* Exclusive is finished! I only needed 84 Orbs for the last 3 copies which is amazing~ I did so many simulations which were like 200 Orbs, I never thought she would be done so easily~

Y'all know she has waves of Skill Sets but I'm showcasing this one since it's usually the default~