Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Oh, I forgot to post this! I finished making this guy +10 not long ago.

4u99Kq4.jpg

I built up a Hawkeye to make use of in Astra season for AR since I really needed some good mixed tanks for it. I already have ones to use in Light season. I'm going to add Glimmer to his options too.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being one Grail short last week, my moment has arrived~

5X35IND.png?1

Welcome to the Arena Core, my boi~

10 hours ago, silverserpent said:

So, two things to add here. First, the meme.

5RAQuMt.jpg

Probably my fastest +10 unit...ever. And lastly, my pride and joy...Dimitri!

3Edtiod.jpg

The meme looks great and Dimitri looks greater! Congrats on +10ing him! Dragon Fang is probably super nasty on him, but will you go for the Galeforce build?

Has Bravemitri save mode activated?

22 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

After being one Grail short last week, my moment has arrived~

5X35IND.png?1

Welcome to the Arena Core, my boi~

The meme looks great and Dimitri looks greater! Congrats on +10ing him! Dragon Fang is probably super nasty on him, but will you go for the Galeforce build?

Has Bravemitri save mode activated?

Bravemitri save mode is activated! And yes, I've killed Surtrs and other tanky greens with a Dragon Fang proc. I've seen him do as high as 115 on type advantage, so...yeah, he can be really nasty! 

Current set of AR rewards gave me just enough grails for my last merge on Winter Jaffar! Also finished L'Arachel a couple of days ago, so the two of them join the Black Knight, Cecilia, Fae, and Aversa for a total of 6.

86c576bb3a715dc2ed235f818ad4dae1d167a0c703fe7f026519bf3f3627053cd6426b929c62d29b67f01490ead6403bb731e7b8f20ac8fbf56b41b2e67ae53cfdaee8519413c6d56db312140c499b368e72f7e62096f1c0b8cd20b381d1b3660f5986d36b4c9973983c967a62251eb67c9f9f55512a26b6

On 3/20/2020 at 2:01 AM, NSSKG151 said:

@Landmaster Congrats on finishing Itsuki!

On 3/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Yay, Itsuki is looking great. Congrats! 

Forgot to say thanks!!

New Miwabe +10~

6eZAIEz.png?1

Osian pitybroke me recently so I decided to put him to use instead of foddering Surtr~

On 3/20/2020 at 6:20 PM, Lord Quan said:

The original Corrin... now complete.

HWYyJOU.png

She thicc, congrats on +10ing her!

On 3/23/2020 at 7:49 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

20ed1938_7b07_4746_9002_2ff2621236fb_by_

MY BOY IS FINALLY DONE. 8 GRAILS SHORT LAST WEEK. OMG

Still need to get S rank with Rinea. 

Shell Lance is cool, congrats!

On 3/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, Othin said:

Current set of AR rewards gave me just enough grails for my last merge on Winter Jaffar! Also finished L'Arachel a couple of days ago, so the two of them join the Black Knight, Cecilia, Fae, and Aversa for a total of 6.

Hide contents

86c576bb3a715dc2ed235f818ad4dae1d167a0c703fe7f026519bf3f3627053cd6426b929c62d29b67f01490ead6403bb731e7b8f20ac8fbf56b41b2e67ae53cfdaee8519413c6d56db312140c499b368e72f7e62096f1c0b8cd20b381d1b3660f5986d36b4c9973983c967a62251eb67c9f9f55512a26b6

Congrats on finishing Jaffar!

Who knew giving her a Resplendent outfit would be enough to convince me to gather every free bundle of feathers I could, release so much useless skill fodder, and trick her out with not just a Dancing Xander but also a Hubert?

Here's hoping no other 4* units I kinda like get the Res treatment...

KhNXbgvl.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Who knew giving her a Resplendent outfit would be enough to convince me to gather every free bundle of feathers I could, release so much useless skill fodder, and trick her out with not just a Dancing Xander but also a Hubert?

Here's hoping no other 4* units I kinda like get the Res treatment...

KhNXbgvl.jpg?1

Thanks for the idea for getting rid of Hubert! And she looks amazing. 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:15 AM, Landmaster said:

Osian pitybroke me recently so I decided to put him to use instead of foddering Surtr~

Congrats, she’s looking great!

I’ve been coincidentally seeing pictures and mentions of Mirror Stance 3 Sophia for the better part of a week now...I kinda want to do it too, since I managed to pick up an Osian on the Even Wave banner.

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Congrats, she’s looking great!

I’ve been coincidentally seeing pictures and mentions of Mirror Stance 3 Sophia for the better part of a week now...I kinda want to do it too, since I managed to pick up an Osian on the Even Wave banner.

I was gonna go for the troll Steady Stance 4, but Mirror Stance 3 is a pretty good pick, too. She really appreciates the Atk

On 3/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, silverserpent said:

Thanks for the idea for getting rid of Hubert! And she looks amazing. 

I utterly spoil the units I +10, it was only fitting~
And yeah, maybe it's not fair for me to say it since I built her, but she looks awesome.

@LordFrigid@Landmaster Sturdy Stance 3 would probably be great on her to. Since Intsys seem to like making new and more frightening Colorless Bows every other banner, the extra Def would probably be appreciated more than the extra Res, at least until we find out exactly how frightening Colorless Tomes can be.
Just my two cents, you do you of course.

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I was gonna go for the troll Steady Stance 4, but Mirror Stance 3 is a pretty good pick, too. She really appreciates the Atk

I've thought about that too. I pulled two Osians in one summon session (one of which went right to Fjorm) so it's something I could do, though I'm not certain about it yet. TA3 is pretty good but potentially being able to deal with more than just green and colorless is a nice touch. My Sophia is also Astra blessed and I ought to sit down and run some numbers based on that.

21 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Sturdy Stance 3 would probably be great on her to. Since Intsys seem to like making new and more frightening Colorless Bows every other banner, the extra Def would probably be appreciated more than the extra Res, at least until we find out exactly how frightening Colorless Tomes can be.
Just my two cents, you do you of course.

Sturdy Stance 3 is also pretty tempting to run on Light Season~ I went with Res because there's a lot of mages in AR, especially Thrasir and Duma who hits Res and is Colorless in Anima. They don't really give me trouble, but on a team with Lilina and Alm, it's a bit much for W!Sothis to handle, so it's good to have a Red unit who can take it. Though Colorless Mages coming soon is a good point, too

If I ever get my hands on Sturdy Stance 3, she would definitely be the one to get it

19 hours ago, Johann said:

I've thought about that too. I pulled two Osians in one summon session (one of which went right to Fjorm) so it's something I could do, though I'm not certain about it yet. TA3 is pretty good but potentially being able to deal with more than just green and colorless is a nice touch. My Sophia is also Astra blessed and I ought to sit down and run some numbers based on that.

She can definitely take on Blue units, too with this build. Admittedly, I use her with L!Eliwood, so she's a bit thiccer than most, but with the right support, she's already proven to be really good.

I've got a few +10s to update, I think these are the ones I haven't posted yet:

Ninian

Spoiler

ninian.jpg

Ninian is one of the units I've used for the longest time, she's been on most of my teams I used for the harder maps. If I ever get the blue infantry duel skill I might start using her in arena. This is her AR skillset.

Garon

Spoiler

garon.jpg

Silvia

Spoiler

silvia.jpg

I didn't actually mean for this to happen, but Silvia has been great for my AR defense team so I started to give her merges whenever she showed up until she was completed. This is the build I use for AR defence.

Here’s my pride and joy that I finally finished today! I also got a +10 Spring Camilla along the way but she doesn’t really have a good build at this point and I didn’t really want her much to begin with.
Chrom was +5 and Camilla +1 before the banner had its rerun today. His build is rather interesting but I love the whole pseudo healer thing he has going on.

09597-B2-C-32-E8-4-E19-A87-A-70-BAA9449-Edit: I may change out his seal at some point I just haven’t decided on which one yet

Edited by Holla99

d925db7bc0.png

It's about time I submitted something to this thread with all the projects I've completed, so here's my newest team of 5*'s where 3/4 are +10. Blessings are not final.

Silvia: People who watch my more recent Abyssal clear videos know all about this one. The combination of a Swift Sparrow weapon, Flashing Blade 4 and a Brazen seal can turn even noodle-armed dancers into heavy hitters, and Silvia is no exception: with Brazen Atk/Spd active she hits a whopping 58 Spd and 68 Atk (63 + 5 from FB4) on initiation, and that's before she has received buffs from Deathea or Klein, peaking out at 64 Spd and 74 Atk. This absurd Spd means she has no trouble proccing Galeforce through Flashing Blade, which with Time's Pulse means it can be activated every turn, letting her both attack and Dance in the same turn if necessary. If I end up going heavy on the debuffs, she still has a Petal Parasol if she needs to do Enemy Phase things. She eagerly awaits an inheritable sword with Desperation built-in so she can slot in Lull Spd/Def for situations other than Aether Raids Defense.

Fallen Delthea: This is my middle finger to everyone who thinks generic "+4 to all stats" weapons suck. Deathea is a monster that puts Bladetomes to shame: between her own Joint Hone Spd, Brazen Atk/Res and Klein's Atk/Res Gap, her stats cap out at 76 Atk, 52 Spd, 32 Def and 56 Res. But what makes her really mean is that she doesn't need to be attacked to activate her skills, as Death and Fury 4 do a combined 12 damage to her after combat - just enough to put her in Desperation range. And 56 Res means that even if after self-damage, she is capable of taking meaty magic hits. If a Rally Atk/Def+ fodder ever falls into my lap to give to Klein, I'll probably slip a Blárblade into Deathea's back pocket. Lull Spd/Res or Lull Atk/Res may also be on the table.

Brave Micaiah: Certainly not as impressive as the other units due to lacking merges, but she still serves her function in gluing the team together. B!Micaiah is the team's main support unit, vomiting debuffs with Yune's Whispers, giving allies more freedom of movement with Ground Orders, and healing them in a pinch with Sacrifice. Her destructive potential shouldn't be underestimated though due to how Light of Dawn and Atk/Res Bond 4 work, as with full teammate buffs against an enemy who ate a Yune's Whispers debuff, she can max out at 76 Atk, 40 Spd (which is more than it sounds against a debuffed enemy) and 55 Res. Sadly I can't merge her to +10 because it would break the Atk/Res Gap synergy, but aiming for +6 would allow me to swap out the seal for something more useful (I'm thinking Chill Res or Atk/Res Bond).

Klein: This was originally a silly experiment in how fast I could make a Brave Bow. Swift Sparrow quad-strikes into Luna is pretty cut-and-dry (even if 55 Atk and max 56 Spd is nothing to sneeze at), so Klein's focus for the team is instead to be a support unit whose role changes in accordance with the map. If buffs are essential, he has Rally Atk/Spd+ and Atk/Spd Ruse to mess with whatever enemies dodge Yune's Whispers, but otherwise he can go for movement assists. If he needs a more offensive focus, Desperation and Null Follow-Up are in his back pocket. Since Def Smoke is usually unnecessary with Argent Bow (though he does have it), I tossed Atk/Res Gap on him so Deathea and B!Micaiah can have a little more fun.

Edited by Some Jerk

Finally finished my 18th 5*+10, probably my favorite character right now. His sexy mustache has gotten me through quite a few one-turn clears and AR matches. Lots of different sets for him, but I use double fury most often since it's easy to get him into wings of mercy range. Hopefully I'll have enough feathers for the May update to immediately +10 his amazing new spring alt.

Spoiler

zzcZpIZ.jpg

Edited by Maaka

Halloween Myrrh, you've been replaced! lol

I've wanted to fully build up a second duo hero for a while, and that negate dragon and armor effectiveness was just too good to pass up. Activate that effect and she shrugs off attacks from Legendary Julia. Her resistance is so high that she can even survive an attack from Julia without the effect with enough HP.

LugJGGK.png