Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Depending on how asinine the defense player wants to build Mareeta, she can can cancel out Swordbreaker with Null Follow-Up, and that would drop her Spd down 72 replacing Lull Spd/Def, but that is still pretty high. As long as you do not bring him into Aether Raids, Darting Breath should be fine in most cases though, and it is preferable in modes like Tempest Trials where autobattling is more prominent and the enemies are pretty weak.

Well, this Ike has an Anima blessing, and I've been putting him on my Anima defense team a lot. And said team actually has decent success too. So...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Well, this Ike has an Anima blessing, and I've been putting him on my Anima defense team a lot. And said team actually has decent success too. So...

Just be aware of what his weaknesses are so you do not get frustrated from using him.

I got my first +10, I know, I've been playing since the start and I only now have a +10. I use to only save the units I would want to use lol, and now I have a stable (ish) job, so I spend a bit of money. Here he is! Now how to I make him relevant? I keep trying but his stats are so low. I love Niles too.

971555919_Screenshot_20200415-175015_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.3ed318f009ab77f6a98f53b99800d246.jpg

I never thought I'd +10 a 5 star exclusive unit twice (outside of maybe a Mythic Hero, eventually), but now I actually did so! After seeing all those damn Bramimonds with hardy bearing everywhere, I figured I needed to come up with a new strategy for Brave Ike. So I went and built a +spd one I randomly drew off the latest revival banner and made him into a galeforcer that can just take out a couple threats while pushing their specials back up and then just tank ranged attacks without having to give a crap about hardy bearing. With Peony and Lucina support he can even handle things like Eliwood now that the old one couldn't.

cmLt5lG.pngWFLlOGr.png

Wait a minute... that right there is 22 Brave Ikes... And it seems I've given Steady Breath to 12 units... and still have 1 manual of him leftover... meaning I've pulled 35 of Brave Ike! Oh well, if you gotta have a stalker, I guess he is one of the better ones! lol

Edited by Namero

I don’t think I ever uploaded these 2 good boys. They join Silas and Masked Marth as my +10s. Currently working on Odin and Reyson, both at +4 and +5 respectively. As for grails, currently debating between Naesala, Linus and Halloween Rolf.

F4460624-69EF-461F-B5B6-D05D600F1EBB.jpeg

94856F7B-2DE4-40F2-8BC0-2AC53E8FFB7A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's been a long time since I posted here... but today it's a special occasion!

61kOYXp.png

500+ Orbs well spent, in my opinion. I even gave him a Young Caeda for DC + Joint Hone Atk.

Congratulations, he looks awesome, indeed the orbs were well spent. He is undoubtedly the best 4* so far in general with a personal weapon and special. 

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Congratulations, he looks awesome, indeed the orbs were well spent. He is undoubtedly the best 4* so far in general with a personal weapon and special. 

Thanks! Now I am orbless... lol

Well, I just need to have at least 200 orbs until CYL 4, so I can do the 40 summons thing.

Those 500+ orbs were for Valentine Alm... so I should go back to save for him.

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

And number 5! 🙂

Let’s see who I choose to do next! Once I get 200k again, I’ll probably decide. 

AFEBA995-DF8D-4935-B80D-C158209E5C9C.jpeg

Congrats! I hope you make good use of him.

I want to +10 Reyson as well, but I am stuck in +8... But to be fair, I didn't have many reasons to summon on green recently.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats! I hope you make good use of him.

I want to +10 Reyson as well, but I am stuck in +8... But to be fair, I didn't have many reasons to summon on green recently.

Thank you!! Congrats on your +10 baby boy yourself! I wish you luck on your journey for the final 2 Reysons! He is indeed a great unit that will see much use 😄

Yet another 5* rarity exclusive unit completed. The fallen prince of Rigel is finished at long last.

Special thanks to user XRay for helping with the build on another thread. 

Gs17VJe.png

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Finally.  After so very long, I finally got my 10+ Lucina

This is a labour of love that's for sure:

lucy_10__finally_by_thesilentchloey_ddvj

I am so happy right now that I finally have the one 10 I wanted the most.

Congrats!

That's an... interesting pick for refinement, that's for sure...

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats!

That's an... interesting pick for refinement, that's for sure...

It actually helps her to do her job which is to hit things as hard as possible.  I've found she works better with the visible stat boost vs the in combat buff.

53 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@TheSilentChloey Lucina looks great! I've got her father at +8 right now, so only 40k feathers left! And skills, because default kit sucks.

Although...why not use her refined effect? Spectrum bond is really powerful. 

Not as powerful on a Lucy who tends to wander on her own from time to time enough to warrent it being rather weak compared to the flat boost.  She does have the refine but she doesn't actually have a use for said refine if she's going in and knocking stuff on the head before it can counter attack her.

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane and anyone else who cares.  This is a labour of love that's for sure:

Oh, nice +10ing old 5* exclusives certainly isn't easy.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, nice +10ing old 5* exclusives certainly isn't easy.

Thanks XD it took a lot of money to get this...if we count every failed summoning attempt possible XD but we don't have to because she's good to go now XD

On 4/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

It's been a long time since I posted here... but today it's a special occasion!

61kOYXp.png

500+ Orbs well spent, in my opinion. I even gave him a Young Caeda for DC + Joint Hone Atk.

YAAAYY Congrats!

On 4/23/2020 at 4:24 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane and anyone else who cares.  This is a labour of love that's for sure:

OH you finally got her done, big congrats!!