Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Finished my second grail unit project who is also my second fully merged sword infantry unit and is also second best Sacred Stones girl. Hopefully someday she will get Shamshir or some other prf weapon.

SZfjELv.png

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legendary being a skip means I get to finish best baby with no regrets

UWgRX0o.png?1

I gave him Joint Hone Spd for some higher scoring~ Just waiting on the free Hector~

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Finished my second grail unit project who is also my second fully merged sword infantry unit and is also second best Sacred Stones girl. Hopefully someday she will get Shamshir or some other prf weapon.

SZfjELv.png

Ayyyye congrats!! That's a nasty looking build, I love it!

12 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Cool Marisa, congrats! Good luck on the refinement/prf treatment! 

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

No Edelgard for you? Cool Marth, I really wish I could spare some orbs for him. 

9 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Landmaster Thanks! Congrats on finishing smol Marth!

THaNX

48 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No Edelgard for you? Cool Marth, I really wish I could spare some orbs for him. 

Isn't Galeforce more your style? Nah, I'll be passing, gotta save for Dimitri~

20 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

She looks quite terrifying mainly due to all that lost infantry pulse fodder. Wouldn't want to try to deal with her with a physical unit. Congrats on finishing her!

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I gave him Joint Hone Spd for some higher scoring~ Just waiting on the free Hector~

Congrats Landy! Hopefully that was a trash bag Gunnthra that died for joint hone spd.

3 hours ago, Maaka said:

She looks quite terrifying mainly due to all that lost infantry pulse fodder. Wouldn't want to try to deal with her with a physical unit. Congrats on finishing her!

Thanks!

After showing off a bunch of Ikes, I finally have a new +10 that isn't best lord. lol

lIWWDUi.jpg

It's best Awakening girl! She's going to be real good on a Galeforce team. Though when I do use her there, I'll have her use the Slaying Lance+ she already had before she got a refine. I'll make use of her prf in other modes.

Edited by Anacybele

I completed my second 5* +10 project today, regular Fae. I begun building her January and now she is done. 

Screenshot_20200430_181135.thumb.jpg.e40a47266e034fe95092ad659357207f.jpg

I want to giver her a tier 4 skill and a double rally for scoring purposes but for what I use her for she is more than good (autobattle, other events and Abyssals). 

Also here is my other +10, Aversa. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200430_181147.thumb.jpg.2c9ca36cfcff2ac4689b13460d1a177a.jpg

The word of the day is Vantage. I call them the Glimmer Twins. The fact that neither currently have Glimmer equipped is neither here nor there.

PMC70GQ.png

2aPQh7V.png

That makes it an even fifteen +10s for me, and finally completes the colour wheel.

AYCarS6.png

My next project is a mystarey. Candidates like Altena and Reyson are currently limited by low availability and recent refines have failed to interest me. Cordelia and Klein are a couple of old standbys but not all that exciting.

EDIT: Oh dear, only when I posted those screenshots did I notice I never gave Ares a support partner. I really need to review my Ally Supports in general.

Edited by Humanoid

After more than a year of getting unwanted Fallen Robins and whatnot, I finally got the last Eir I needed to finish her! I think she is the single unit to which I'd given the most premium fodder of all prior to finishing just because she was the first unit I was forced to use every day in AR. I also finished Legendary Marth as well. And finished Eliwood after his latest upgrade.

OdFkTjF.png

pUKOZ29.png

SLGXmvf.png

Ok, I lucked out on the legendary banner today.So here is my first legendary +10 (and second 5* exclusive +10 overall): 

Screenshot_20200503-003548.png

Finished this guy on the way as well: 

Screenshot_20200503-003219.png

And the grail units I finished recently as well: 

Screenshot_20200503-004018.png

Screenshot_20200503-004056.png

58 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, I lucked out on the legendary banner today.So here is my first legendary +10 (and second 5* exclusive +10 overall): 

Finished this guy on the way as well: 

And the grail units I finished recently as well: 

Congrats mampf!! They all look amazing!

22 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Woah, she looks incredible!  I figured you had some merges on her already from her first appearance, but how many orbs in total do you think you spent for her?  Nice Reyson and grail projects too!

53 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Woah, she looks incredible!  I figured you had some merges on her already from her first appearance, but how many orbs in total do you think you spent for her?  Nice Reyson and grail projects too!

Thanks! 

On the current banner I've spend ~630 orbs for 5 copies (plus 1 Edelgard, 2 Naga and 1 Nagi), which is awesome.  

In December I got 6 copies of Celica (plus 2 Dimitri, 3 OG Edelgard and 7 Thrasir), but I don't remember the exact amount of orbs I've used back then. The 5* rate on the first banner was much much better for me (I remember getting 3 Thrasir in 4 circles), so I'd guess the overall number (for all 11 Celicas)  would lay somewhere between 1,200 and 1,300 orbs. Even if it was 200 orbs higher, I would consider myself very very lucky. 🙂 

Oh gosh, my husbando collection is going so nicely~ Awakening husband joins the +10 line up!

2h3UDqi.jpg

And this is the point I realize ALL my +10s are guys 🤣

Naesala, Mordecai, Xander, P!Leo, Ross, Spring Narcian, M!Robin, Reyson, Boey, and now Chrom. I'm still waiting for my last OG Micaiah, then Naga is my next highest merge at +6. 

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

How do you guys grind for all these feathers? It's insane. I barely have Silas, Leon and Berkut (along w a 4* Marf) 

To quote an old post of mine, it's not too hard to get to 20k feathers a week average income. And that was before the addition of some new feather sources like Mjolnir's Strike.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, Humanoid said:

@daisy jane The various Arena modes already give about 13000-14000, quests and events will generally bring you to 20k.

For example a typical week for me might consist of:

AB score 950+: 3000 feathers (5500 if it's feather week)
AB quest: 400 feathers

AA rank 5000-10000: 3000 feathers
AA quest: 400 feathers

Arena T20: 3000 feathers
Arena chain bonus: 3000 feathers
Arena defense: 900 feathers

That's 13700. Add 700 if you do the daily quest for 100 feathers a pop. That's a baseline of 14400 feathers a week. That's ignoring the 15 daily home screen feathers. 😉

Modes such as VG, TT, GC, etc - whichever one is running on a given week, easily make up the shortfall. A bad VG for example where you get 10000th every round and overall is still 8300 feathers, most of us would do better than that, especially the mercs. TT top 10k gives 17000. A bad GC where your team does badly every round is still about 3x4000 feathers for 12k total. Forging Bonds is 16400. Rokkr Sieges are lower but still ~6000ish for doing top 20 each round. Hall of Forms and Lost Lore are negligible though.