Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arena feathers let me complete this boy. Still need to farm SP so he can finish up with SS3 and Chill Spd 3, but yeah. Totally not speed stacking him... And I don't regret that L!Celica getting sacked at all...he needs flowers, too. But Micaiah has precedence for those. sorry, Klein.

ejiqCiz.jpg

On 9/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Fabulously Olivier said:

http://imgur.com/a/HCfOrxe

My latest Grail project is complete.

Next Grail project - Naesala.

In progress merges - Reyson, Ares, Lon'qu, Klein

Also, how is anyone uploading photos. I have a ludicrously restrictive 0.69MB file limit here.

That Imgur link has nothing in it. Feel free to reupload.

On 9/16/2019 at 9:56 AM, Xenomata said:

Yes yes, hello hello. Welcome to Museum del Mata, where the finest of my barracks have agreed to allow pictures of themselves be hung for all to see... again, because this is compiling them all into one convenient post.

Over here you will find four halls in which they are all framed as they appeared at their most recent, that means skills, sacred seals, DragonFlowers, among other things.
I hear that there's actually a brand new, never before seen exhibit in the Colorless hall~
...it's Wrys, I +10ed Wrys the Humble Priest.

Red

Hide contents

DPONnFzl.jpg?1aslnAWpl.jpg?1nIxsRhbl.jpg?1dxETUAZl.jpg?1THIho1Dl.jpg?1svwxirJl.jpg?18oyDCcbl.jpg?1rgkfCUQl.jpg?1EBdB3wml.jpg?1YKA6MxRl.jpg?1uSbXllVl.jpg?1QFS7qU8l.jpg?1zDlTCRgl.jpg?1CKBCSgTl.jpg?1

Blue

Hide contents

eyUmAQOl.jpg?1YGVhC74l.jpg?1hEcDhpxl.jpg?1so7dKLSl.jpg?1kVe9xnLl.jpg?12nSBw6el.jpg?1ohFFZUEl.jpg?1mxd8hdQl.jpg?1DeFqzW7l.jpg?1ozAyOvIl.jpg?14uVyYD8l.jpg?1Legd5v4l.jpg?1NHPYDGfl.jpg?1

Green

Hide contents

GiNME3Ol.jpg?1OCyQx5ql.jpg?1DMmYajJl.jpg?1AHsrijWl.jpg?1FQ8Mot5l.jpg?1PXUXjB6l.jpg?1VAUVOVrl.jpg?1IF2jIZpl.jpg?1yKX73OPl.jpg?1

Colorless

Hide contents

IY2zvaWl.jpg?1q4NCaa8l.jpg?1MXdREHkl.jpg?1SBcd31al.jpg?1uqBIOLol.jpg?123Xky8Bl.jpg?1ca4a6VEl.jpg?15KC1Koel.jpg?1JgZVKtyl.jpg?1s0Iy5gUl.jpg?1

Interesting facts...

Hide contents

>Total of 46 +10 units.
>18 of these +10 units are Male. Yes, my Hall of Ten is a giant Waifu hall (28 total Female units)
>10 of my +10 units, not counting Grail projects, are available at 4* and lower rarity.
          >Of these, Reyson has had the most 5* pity-breaking encounters, with only one copy of him being promoted for +10 purposes. And yes, the fact is really painful.
>2 of my +10 units, Walhart and Legion, are Grail projects.
          >Combined with the above fact, this means 34 of my +10 units are 5* exclusive units.
>33 of them are the original variants of each individual character (counting Odin and Owain as separate entities).
          >Of the 13 who are alts, 7 are Seasonal alts, 3 are Legendary or Mythic Heroes, and the others 3 are regular alts available in the regular summoning pool.
>The Fire Emblem world in which I have the most 5* units from is Fire Emblem Fates, with 11 total.
          >6 are from the Nohr side, 3 are from Hoshido, and 2 do not have a specified allegiance.
          >The other numbers are, as follows, (Archanea 5), (Valentia 6), (Jugdral 5), (Elibe 2), (Magvel 4), (Tellius 6), (Ylisse 3), (Heroes 4)
>20 of my +10s are +Spd. 15 are +Atk. 4 are +Def and +Res, and 3 are Neutral. Pretty much none of their Flaws are remembered anymore.
>Wrys is, of course, the most recent +10 unit.

This one hurt. I wasn't sure if you wanted to update each one but I did anyway. Just say in the post next time if you do or don't.

Updated up to (including) page 46. Getting there slowly.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

This one hurt. I wasn't sure if you wanted to update each one but I did anyway. Just say in the post next time if you do or don't.

Yeesh, sorry bout that... Probably won't happen again for a long time, my units don't change that often (well... save for weapon refinery updates, but enough of that...)

9 hours ago, Raven said:

That Imgur link has nothing in it. Feel free to reupload.

Updated up to (including) page 46. Getting there slowly.

Ah, I believe that was Aversa. I've updated it.

The link stopped working because I deleted my Imgur account. It was hacked and was being used to spread adult content. So I just took a sledgehammer to the problem.

Also, here's a few more from me, since I feel like remaking that Imgur account. These are in addition to the previous Michalis, Julia, ATiki, Lukas, Aversa, Brave Lucina, Brave Ike, Reinhardt, and Soren submissions (under my prior username of Etheus):

hXWzySD.jpg?3bBHT18O.jpg?2lkSHIg4.jpg?25WnGRVa.jpg?2vWee4NE.jpg?36LPz6dk.jpg?1

In progress merge projects (highest chance of completion in bold):

Spoiler

Astram (+9)

Ares (+9)

Naesala (+9)

Klein (+9)

Laslow (+8)

Catria (+4)

Hector (+3)

Marth (+3)

Eirika (+3)

Ashnard (+2)

Caeda (+2)

Male Robin (+2)

Roy (+1)

Eliwood (+1)

Tailtiu (+1)

Sothe (+1)

Roderick (+0)

Altena (+0)

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Welp... the "Almost +10 merge but not quite" club has unfortunately evicted its long-standing president, to be immediately replaced by now-Resplendent Lyn. It's almost like veteran status means nothing...

BkLyoOjl.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Welp... the "Almost +10 merge but not quite" club has unfortunately evicted its long-standing president, to be immediately replaced by now-Resplendent Lyn. It's almost like veteran status means nothing...

BkLyoOjl.jpg?1

Wow! Congrats!

My Laevatein is +6, so I hope to finish her someday as well.

Finally had some extra feathers since I won't be needing them for the next arena bonus units, so I finished up 3 of my merge projects.

My 20th 5*+10 is mini Marth. I managed to get all 11 copies with 352 orbs, so quite a bit below average thankfully, 3 of them 5* versions. He has the very common skill set, but it works and he scores well in arena. I considered going with +spd to help with galeforcing or for possible repel use, but pretty much everyone prefers +atk, so I went with that.

Spoiler

KO7Gu1x.jpg

My 21st 5*+10 is Lilina. This one sort of just happened. I had her at +3 for a long time and as I did clears with her and made AR defenses, she sort of just increased in merges. Have had her at +9 for a while now, so I finally decided to give her the last merge. Nothing too special for her skills, but it works.

Spoiler

Xf673dS.jpg

My 22nd 5*+10 is Baesala. He was one of my early grail projects, but got put on hold for a long time, which saved me some grails in the end. He has a pretty basic galeforce set, but being a beast makes him a bit more mobile. 

Spoiler

rP4Lnmo.jpg

That's it for now. Still a few lingering around the +7 and +8 range, but I need to start saving up feathers for possible arena bonus units again.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Congrats, she looks amazing. Where do you think you will you be using her? 

Thanks! I will probably be using her everywhere since I tend to play with just my favorites.

@XRay Hey remember when we talked about this, before I then proceeded to NOT do this and instead +10 Selena and Laevatein? Well I fixed that now. She buds with Velouria. Probably her daughter in some world or another.

Il9Pmufl.jpg?1

Heh... the last time I pinged you in this thread, I had accidentally +10ed Kinshi Hinoka when I only meant to +10 Lucius. Ah, good times...

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

@XRay Hey remember when we talked about this, before I then proceeded to NOT do this and instead +10 Selena and Laevatein? Well I fixed that now. She buds with Velouria. Probably her daughter in some world or another.

Looks nice. I also recommend Life and Death as a side option if you have not given it to her yet, in case she does not need the recoil damage and needs more oomph in her attacks instead. Wings of Mercy is also a good option for mobility and one turn clears. For C slot side options, Atk Smoke and Spd Smoke are also nice in my opinion, and the classic Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry too.

11 hours ago, XRay said:

Looks nice. I also recommend Life and Death as a side option if you have not given it to her yet, in case she does not need the recoil damage and needs more oomph in her attacks instead. Wings of Mercy is also a good option for mobility and one turn clears. For C slot side options, Atk Smoke and Spd Smoke are also nice in my opinion, and the classic Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry too.

She does have LnD3 (from back in her days as a +Spd -Atk Brave Lancer), Fury is just an all around good skill especially for Desperation (though the defense loss from LnD does help as well)

Threaten... eh. I don't like it on an offensive unit with bad defensive ability and no reason to be anywhere near the enemy come EP, but I decided to just run with it for now, see if I really need to replace it.

Restarted my game just to do this when she first appeared on the 5% banner, no regrets (didn't even have female Morgan on the other acc so who needs it)

I built a 5* +10 Panne too, she has no skills on her yet though

Dt4h4E8.jpg

My second Grail unit, and my newests Tank in Astra Season. She eats Thrasir for breakfast.

A new defense team cornerstone, and a new defense team cornerstone! Both have other uses too, Klein is great for PvE and Eliwood is also used on my Eirforce team. 

CBB7-D8-E7-F253-427-B-8739-8-AEB84606135
6197951-C-2763-4-AAE-8012-7-C3306-EAD58-
19121840-5174-4-B6-F-A992-12-A2-A4-C847-

Especially glad with how Brunnya turned out, she is so fun to play with.

49 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

My second Grail unit, and my newests Tank in Astra Season. She eats Thrasir for breakfast.

A new defense team cornerstone, and a new defense team cornerstone! Both have other uses too, Klein is great for PvE and Eliwood is also used on my Eirforce team. 

CBB7-D8-E7-F253-427-B-8739-8-AEB84606135
6197951-C-2763-4-AAE-8012-7-C3306-EAD58-
19121840-5174-4-B6-F-A992-12-A2-A4-C847-

Especially glad with how Brunnya turned out, she is so fun to play with.

Congrats they all look great. Thing is I am myself currently building Eliwood (+1 currently, I begun yesterday) and Brunnya (+5 from the time she got into the grail shop, will finish her after I am done with my current grail project). Hope they all serve you well. 

I got a new +10 thanks to the double special heroes banner!

My favorite redhead that isn't Sylvain is complete!

Iqmtmuv.jpg

Good luck doing much damage to him without something like Luna. lol Loving those defenses!

Now I just need to merge up regular Conrad someday. But Rhys is the next TT unit and I want to merge him too. So I'm kinda gonna have to split between them when Rhys becomes available in the grail shop.