Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Finally finished Sigrun, though I plan on getting Guidance on her at some point.

Sigrun.png

Now I can save up  Grails again, I'm hoping we might get Levail as a GHB at some point.

Edit: Not Guidance (which is already on her), Aerobatics.

Edited by Zelgius

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Benice said:

Gongrats @Xenomata! That is one scary Naesala!

Thank ya, he truly is quite scary in the few battles I've used him in so far...

Eheh... kinda proved my own point from my last post...

i5S6dIWl.jpg?1

...just imagine that that seal has a gold border and has a 3 instead of a 1 on the end.

Contrary to how many would perceive him as a unit, I find him to be more than just amazing fodder. 

CLgySKL.png

Now, to finish Perceval. 

1 hour ago, Vajra said:

Contrary to how many would perceive him as a unit, I find him to be more than just amazing fodder. 

CLgySKL.png

Now, to finish Perceval. 

Now come on vogue, let your body move to the music!!

Grats

On 3/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, Othin said:

Current set of AR rewards gave me just enough grails for my last merge on Winter Jaffar! Also finished L'Arachel a couple of days ago, so the two of them join the Black Knight, Cecilia, Fae, and Aversa for a total of 6.

Reveal hidden contents

86c576bb3a715dc2ed235f818ad4dae1d167a0c703fe7f026519bf3f3627053cd6426b929c62d29b67f01490ead6403bb731e7b8f20ac8fbf56b41b2e67ae53cfdaee8519413c6d56db312140c499b368e72f7e62096f1c0b8cd20b381d1b3660f5986d36b4c9973983c967a62251eb67c9f9f55512a26b6

9 now! Naesala got his last merge from the anniversary rerun, and since then, I've merged up Gwendolyn and Sheena.

1c84709e8a09d7b9d2acc32b55e4c3ff60ccddfde38feeca445f8903ca009c51d668ea5a1c622467

49dde4b8cd6e7b792185294edc33398b8792501d

6 hours ago, Vajra said:

CLgySKL.png

Now, to finish Perceval. 

He's beautiful.

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele @daisy jane Sylvain is done! A completely different build than yours, Ana, but it works. Now to work on building up feathers for Sothe again as he's next to be on here.

gUn5ljQ.jpg

Two Sylvains in here now already! Awesome. ^^

I actually have to repost mine in here sometime as soon as I can get him Fury 4. I gave him a summoner S support too, so his stats now are kinda skyrocketing. XD

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I got a pretty good run of luck, so Lucy got an update @Rezzy @Nym and whoever else is interested:

complete_lucina_build_by_thesilentchloey

Yeah I fed her Kris, but it was worthwhile XD.

Wow, that's one scary Lucina

Yay for more Sylvain! And let's keep it going since mine's even crazier now. 😛

06Lnos9.jpg

He's eaten some more 5 stars and got himself a summoner support from Feh Pass. He has a couple skillsets that use his Melon Float+ too, and sometimes I'll still go back to Rouse Atk/Def since there will be times Sylvain will be by himself more often than next to allies, but this is his most premium build so far.

Unfortunately I'm still lacking on dragonflowers to complete that part.

Edited by Anacybele

So no resplendent Robins?  Well I'm going to change that!

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_08_01_11_35_29_b

With the extra stats he's gotten somewhat scary.  Not a fan of the art but as usual the voice work sells it more.

Edit: @Nym @SoulWeaver @Rezzy

Edited by TheSilentChloey

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

With the extra stats he's gotten somewhat scary.  Not a fan of the art but as usual the voice work sells it more.

Nice, I've got +10 female Robin, but dunno if they'll give any GHB units the resplendent treatment.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I guess we can say that tactician will...

bring Hel upon his foes.

Edited by Nym

Just now, Rezzy said:

Nice, I've got +10 female Robin, but dunno if they'll give any GHB units the resplendent treatment.

I don't see why they wouldn't. And it wouldn't be fair anyway if only one gender of an avatar can get a resplendent and the other can't. Female Robin could use new art anyway, her current one is kind of weird.

I personally think male Robin's new art is cool though.

Since I'm here and quoting you now, Rezzy, is my Sylvain right above Chloey's post busted or what? He actually can kill a lot of units and Hel was no problem for him in her MHB because her weapon effect doesn't work on mages. Hahahaha. XD Glad I turned Sylvain into a nuke!

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I don't see why they wouldn't. And it wouldn't be fair anyway if only one gender of an avatar can get a resplendent and the other can't. Female Robin could use new art anyway, her current one is kind of weird.

I personally think male Robin's new art is cool though.

Since I'm here and quoting you now, Rezzy, is my Sylvain right above Chloey's post busted or what? He actually can kill a lot of units and Hel was no problem for him in her MHB because her weapon effect doesn't work on mages. Hahahaha. XD Glad I turned Sylvain into a nuke!

Glad he's working well. Cavs have been a bit underpowered as of late.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Glad he's working well. Cavs have been a bit underpowered as of late.

Yeah, me too. And agreed, they need buffed in general. They got nerfed too much and they were never OP at all to begin with unless their name was Reinhardt. Their lower BST makes them not very viable for modes like arena and makes them easier to defeat because all other unit types will have higher stats. And they couldn't move through forests. Now they also can't move well through other kinds of map features, and they're locked out of a lot of great skills.

And the worst part of it is is that these nerfs are probably because of Reinhardt and only him. He was dominant and still kinda is. He very well could be more so if he had access to certain skills that he's locked out of by being a cav. But other cavs would have access to them as well to balance that out a bit.

Edited by Anacybele

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That is by far the worst pun I've ever seen lol, but Robin approves, so I won't complain lol

My work is done then. XD

@Rezzy @Arcanite At long last, I've finally +10'd a version of RD Ike! My actual favorite Ike! 🥰

03OmoE2.jpg

Never gave him any premium skills, but he never really needed any! He does real well with this as is, generally. I did only recently give him Drive Spd and his seal actually tends to vary, but other than that, this is what I've used on him since his debut.

I actually got the last needed copies yesterday, but I had to take time to decide what his asset would be. +Atk won in the end. He used to be +Def.

I also admit this ended up costing more than it should have and more than I wanted, but I'm satisfied, because I also wound up with a +7 Altina. That lowers how much I'd need to use in order to +10 her next time she comes around by quite a bit. So there's some balance there.

Also, this is my first +10 legendary! Coming up at the end of this month is my second, Hrid. 😄

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite At long last, I've finally +10'd a version of RD Ike! My actual favorite Ike! 🥰

03OmoE2.jpg

Never gave him any premium skills, but he never really needed any! He does real well with this as is, generally. I did only recently give him Drive Spd and his seal actually tends to vary, but other than that, this is what I've used on him since his debut.

I actually got the last needed copies yesterday, but I had to take time to decide what his asset would be. +Atk won in the end. He used to be +Def.

I also admit this ended up costing more than it should have and more than I wanted, but I'm satisfied, because I also wound up with a +7 Altina. That lowers how much I'd need to use in order to +10 her next time she comes around by quite a bit. So there's some balance there.

Also, this is my first +10 legendary! Coming up at the end of this month is my second, Hrid. 😄

Big congrats, looks like you've been racking up the +10s lately