Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Vajra said:

Etruria's finest is now complete. Another favorite of mine. 

L7uvcga.jpg

lovely knight you have there!~♡ Alas, I already have one blonde knight maxed out, a second would be redundant. I'd also need to pull Percival to begin with. Oddly enough, I've ended up with every unit from his debut banner except for him. 

Wasn't expecting to post again so soon, but it's how the feathers fell. Sothe joins my ranks of +10s! I really need to +10 some non-infantry units. Sothe is my 10th one...out of 17. Plus with Sothis and Itsuki not far behind on those merges... Yikes. Where's my project list, I need variety so Robin can do his job!

o7vlnMq.jpg

The c-skill likely won't stay, but since I'm not using him for a while until Peshkatz is refined, it's okay.

14 hours ago, silverserpent said:

lovely knight you have there!~♡ Alas, I already have one blonde knight maxed out, a second would be redundant. I'd also need to pull Percival to begin with. Oddly enough, I've ended up with every unit from his debut banner except for him. 

Many thanks. I have a particular fondness for characters that tend to exude a chivalrous or knightly aura. What I especially like about Perceval as a unit in FEH is how he puts every stat to use, and being pretty much a faithful recreation of his Binding Blade counterpart, where he also had surprisingly high RES for his class type. 

Is this blonde knight of yours Dimitri, by any chance? ^-^

On 8/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, Vajra said:

Many thanks. I have a particular fondness for characters that tend to exude a chivalrous or knightly aura. What I especially like about Perceval as a unit in FEH is how he puts every stat to use, and being pretty much a faithful recreation of his Binding Blade counterpart, where he also had surprisingly high RES for his class type. 

Is this blonde knight of yours Dimitri, by any chance? ^-^

However did you know? I mean, it could have been Clive. 😜

I thought it’d be a fun idea to +10 groom Marth since I did’t see him often. That was before I realised what an absolute pain grails where. I would have picked a prf one looking back.

Still a complete project though

3D68EB11-30A4-47E4-B160-46871FAADDE4.png

Yet another addition to here. The Goddess herself decided to bless me this Hero Fest. It took about 90 orbs to get all 5 copies i needed to max her.

v6oSryZ.jpg

And yet another infantry to add to my +10 library. I saw Cecilia's refine and it looks pretty nifty. Too bad I already have Sylvain and P!Leo AND Boey already at +10. But I'll consider her in the future. IS needs to give us some demoted red tome cavalry in the pool. 🙁

Decided to do Eliwood all at once, as my 10th +10. I waited until I had enough feathers to teach him Galeforce as well, then realized I gave it to him a while ago.

hiLdK78.jpgeik2fil.jpg

The last merge for Echidna showed up on the 2020 Hero Fest banner. I could have gotten her to +10 sooner, but two of the copies that were summoned were +Res, -HP and +Atk, -HP, so I am keeping them just in case. Mainly the +Res one since +Atk Echidna is just neutral Gerik in offenses. Echidna is my fifth +10 unit and the first one who is not a gen 1 unit. Her base is also +Spd, -HP.

fJorog7.png

Skill-wise, not that invested or impressive. Some of the skills I want on her I was not able to get a spare copy of like Lull Atk/Spd where I don't even have a unit with it to begin with, I do have spare copies, but I can't decide who to sacrifice in the case of Barrier Axe because all the Mustafas that showed up have good assets, they are only found on a Grail unit in the case of Guard Axe, Huge Fan, etc., and I do not want to use Grails for skill inheritance, they are of a higher priority for another unit like Distant Counter probably should go to CYL Ike first before her as much as I like Echidna, or I have no idea what I really want to do with her. Maybe I could give her a Slaying Axe or Wo Gun and Life & Death for pure offense. That said, Brazen Spectrum is fun and useful for Chain Challenges.

A little backstory: in the early days of me learning about Fire Emblem and poking around the wikis to see all the characters and in the series, Echidna caught my eye and instantly became a favorite despite The Binding Blade only being released in Japan where at the time I had no legal way to play it. So, all I knew about her was her official art, her sprites, and what was written about her to which I don't think I read her supports at all. Just a glance and that was enough for me to go, "Yeah, I like her." Her design is cool with her outfit making her look like she's ready to fight and her higher weapon rank in axes over swords was neat. Eventually as a hero, a mercenary would gain the ability to wield axes, but from the get-go as a pre-promote, Echidna was able to wield axes and do so well which let her stand out. Sure, we have badasses like Malice and Marisa, but characters using swords is kind of common in video games unlike with axes and even less so for women using axes. I suppose everything boils down to badass woman with an axe for why I like Echidna. And green. I like the color green -- darker or more muted shades of green, though.

During the first two and maybe the third I don't remember exactly Choose Your Legends, I voted for her since she wasn't in the game. Her rank wasn't high, but whatever, I just wanted to see her in the game and surprisingly, not only was she introduced alongside Igrene, Larum, and Perceval and Brunnya as the TT unit, she was the demote making it easier to get her. Well, because of her demoting since Heroes is a gacha game and I have only ever summoned twelve copies of her as of this posting; the first serving as the base and miraculously being +Spd, -HP, nine used for merges, and two kept in reserve. Echidna being one of the limited manuals for Ephemera 7 was very lucky and surprising.

I already liked her from what little details that were there about her, but her portrayal in Heroes was more than I could ask for. Her art is one of my favorites in Heroes and of the characters done by PenekoR. Julia McIlvaine's voice for her works well to convey a proud, but considerate person and while I don't understand Japanese, the feeling I get from Ishigami Shizuka's voice is of someone who is cool and caring. So, yeah, that's my little spiel and gushing about Echidna.

Quick edit: If anyone is wondering, the accessory she has is Wind Charm EX. It kind of works in that it looks like she attached it or tied the string or whatever holding it around her bandana, headband... thing.

Edited by Kaden

Best 3H husband is complete @Rezzy @Nym

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_08_09_14_49_27_b

He gets to 58 speed if he's alone and that is of course without the effect of Lull which takes off three speed to anyone attacking him.  Not too shabby for the Noble amongst Nobles.  Fun fact he's also my first 10+ Lance Cavalry unit.

15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Best 3H husband is complete @Rezzy @Nym

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_08_09_14_49_27_b

He gets to 58 speed if he's alone and that is of course without the effect of Lull which takes off three speed to anyone attacking him.  Not too shabby for the Noble amongst Nobles.  Fun fact he's also my first 10+ Lance Cavalry unit.

Best husbando is Ashe, but he's a close second!

Best "husband" in TH to me is Sylvain. But I'm glad it seems to be pretty varied for people in this game, regardless of Byleth's gender. No one character seems to be overly popular as Byleth's spouse compared to others. Unlike in Awakening where a vast majority of people married Robin to Chrom, and to a bit of a lesser extent, Lucina. And then Fates I think Azura was by far the most common option for male Corrin while female Corrin actually was varied.

Edited by Anacybele

I think it's been a while since I posted here, so I am gonna share two units: Cecilia, that I know I didn't post yet, and Reyson, that I am not sure if I shared here yet but jsut to be sure.

vGijcnZ.png  e6miwnz.png

Cecilia has others skills, like Broadleaf Fan, Blue Flame, Close Counter, Special Fighter and Threaten Atk/Def. Reyson has G Duel Flying and Joint Hone Spd.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Best husbando is Ashe, but he's a close second!

Ashe's best boy for sure!

Give me Ashe, IS! I will accept him even as a demotion in the banner.

Another two-fer for me, this time it's the Beauty and the Beast. Reyson is the Beauty, of course.

rHvuzot.png

kXEBwWv.png

Skills not final, obviously - check out that blank Special, Darting Blow and Spur Atk - but then it's probable that none of my units posted in this thread have their final builds anyway.

I had far fewer copies of Tharja than I thought I did which necessitated promoting a couple of 3-star copies. Now that I've drained my feathers down to under 60k, I expect Tethys to show up on my next summon to spite me. But that was exactly my plan, because if I kept the 180k feathers, she would never have shown up. I'm onto you, game!

Updated +10 line-up:

pRfXdvK.png

Next candidates:

Tier 1 (as soon as possible): Tethys, whenever I get the final copy

Tier 2: (definites, eventually) Klein/Gordin, Altena, Cordelia (barring the unlikely event Shigure outclasses her with his refine), Valentine's Titania, Rath

Tier 3 (maybe): Jorge, Flame Emperor, Mininerva, Burger King, Michalis, Mordecai, Naesala, Ferdinand

Tier "only if they ever give us more free copies": Brunnya, Winter Cecilia

I wasn't lyin' when I said I had more +10 coming this month! ;D

Oscar joins that club for me now!

kOMOlCE.jpg

Figured it was time I worked on more Greil Mercs since they're the awesomest group in this series to me and the first I got to know since PoR was my first FE game. I'd give Oscar a Lull skill and/or Rouse skill or something, but I don't have fodder for those right now, unfortunately. I'll have to work more on his build another time if I feel the need. Next is Rolf since I only have one +10 bow unit right now and no +10 bow cavalry. And I love the Greil Merc brothers a lot. IS PLEASE ADD BOYD SOON SO I CAN COMPLETE THEM.

Oh yeah, and @Rezzy this means I plan to work on Titania at some point too! 🙂

In addition to her, Rhys is on that list now as well. I'd also do Mist, but her being 5 star exclusive and would-be lower priority, that won't be happening anytime soon, unfortunately. I dunno if I'll merge up Soren, I'm not a big fan of him. I don't dislike him, but yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

A new Resplendent means a new +10 Red Unit

4tGkqP1.jpg

Nothing too fancy since I don't have any DC fodder to spare at the moment so I went with a cool Luna Spam build for now~ May give her Wo Dao now that I think about it~

On 8/23/2020 at 8:35 PM, Holder of the Heel said:

2019494703_IMG_5942(1).PNG.512cf239b17bcd007e41a1fe833c1abe.PNG

This beautiful man is never leaving my party ever.

Ayyye congrats on getting him to +10!

On 8/26/2020 at 12:14 AM, Landmaster said:

Ayyye congrats on getting him to +10!

Thank you! Been saving up since the CYL results were released. Longest I ever went without spending an orb. But I managed it, even giving the ultimate bait that was the Summer 3H banner the cold shoulder. Two of the Blue Lion childhood friends and Female Byleth with Rhea as a duo would normally have been a no-brainer for me. My frugality was rewarded though!

On 8/26/2020 at 6:43 AM, silverserpent said:

He is gorgeous and I'm jealous! How many orbs did it take for you?

About 1k to get the nine copies I needed which I’m stoked about. Was expecting to lose much of the 2.2k I had saved. Instead I have over half of my savings still!

Maybe this means I have enough to come back here and post again when Legendary Dimitri comes out lol. Fingers crossed for October.

Edited by Holder of the Heel

I figured that I’d try to pick up the last two Celica copies I needed off the Brave Reprisals banner. I was a little concerned, because red on a 3% revival focus, but I lucked out and only needed ~60 orbs.

Spoiler

vab7Uve.jpg

Now I just need 1300 more Infantry Dragonflowers...ahfkhfhdifsanfognfhadvhlgluiv