Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Rezzy YAAAY.

NsZFCd5.jpg

Best prince is finally +10! 🥰 

He joins RD Ike as my second +10 legendary. I don't have any plans for a third at present.

Oh hey, I have the first +10 Hrid here too, neato.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy YAAAY.

NsZFCd5.jpg

He joins RD Ike as my second +10 legendary. I don't have any plans for a third at present.

Congrats, he might be an old cav unit however he seems extremely crazy and scary and since you said you like enemy phase tanks he will serve you very well. 

57 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Congrats, he might be an old cav unit however he seems extremely crazy and scary and since you said you like enemy phase tanks he will serve you very well. 

Yep, one reason I like him! ^^ Thanks!

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy YAAAY.

NsZFCd5.jpg

Ooh, nice, I'd love to +10 him, but I have no luck with Legendary banners 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ooh, nice, I'd love to +10 him, but I have no luck with Legendary banners 

My luck seems average to good on them for the most part. Only a couple times did I actually get legit bad luck or get super lucky. One super lucky instance was free pulling legendary Seliph. lol

It feels like a unit being new vastly lowers their odds while being old vastly increases them. I remember when Mila debuted, I spent well over a thousand orbs in hopes of finishing her from her debut, but wound up with only three of her along with 17 of Alm and 12 of Leif! Now she returns alongside a new unit and I end up with just one of Corrin and enough of Mila to finish her! lol

Now I have three +10 light heroes making the max score of AR possible. I wonder if our next mythic will be yet another light just to make sure a useful astra one does not show up any time soon? I won't complain if so because if it ends up being our fourth light hero then I feel like I won't have to give a hoot about getting more than one for once! lol

gsGCCXU.png

I was holding on the that last copy of edelgard just in case I wanted that C skill for somebody else, but now decided to go ahead and finish her now since the ultimate Galeforcer is too good to turn down.

asMy7eg.png

Another grail project has been finished.

bSmJ1Sm.png

And after leaving her at +8 for the longest time I finally decided to finish Cecilia for the latest Arena season. 

WUjdvKE.png

Edited by Namero

Finally completed my second +10 hero (after Kronya)! 

Decided to fodder off the Divine Code manual S!Linde’s Starfish+ to him today. I had been saving it for S!Dorothea, but after dropping enough orbs on that banner to have sparked if given the option, I never pulled her…

Anyways, kinda like this build. For Aether Raids I’ve used Disarm Trap 3 instead in the B slot. I feel like I’ve read opinions on Disarm Trap being overrated, but I know that it was a significant factor for me in breaking into Tier 21. 

Now I’ve just got to merge Mordecai and Tharja one more time each to complete them.

E121A478-C17C-483E-AC6F-C82216591F6E.jpeg

Finally finished my 2nd 5*+10 exclusive and my 23rd 5*+10. She showed up a ton as random free summons or at low pity rates throughout the years. I really only specifically summoned for about 5 copies of her, 3 of them coming from this revival banner in only 83 orbs. I've been using her as my light week tank since AR started and she has done an absolutely amazing job. Recently switched her to +spd and fed her an Awakening Anna for joint drive spd since she can get some pretty crazy spd in AR thanks to Peony and her weapon. She has tons of other skills, but this is my AR build.

Edited by Maaka

On 9/5/2020 at 8:20 AM, Maaka said:

Finally finished my 2nd 5*+10 exclusive and my 23rd 5*+10. She showed up a ton as random free summons or at low pity rates throughout the years. I really only specifically summoned for about 5 copies of her, 3 of them coming from this revival banner in only 83 orbs. I've been using her as my light week tank since AR started and she has done an absolutely amazing job. Recently switched her to +spd and fed her an Awakening Anna for joint drive spd since she can get some pretty crazy spd in AR thanks to Peony and her weapon. She has tons of other skills, but this is my AR build.

I swear I summoned my last 3 Elises in 83  Orbs (it was 80 something). Congrats on finally finishing her! I see Spd memes and I appreciate what I'm seeing~

Thanks Landy!

Also thanks to her being an arena bonus unit, I finally had a reason to swap from 4*+10 to 5*+10 on Fir. She is my 24th 5*+10 and will probably appear in more one-turn clears with her father(s). Her stats are quite low unfortunately, due to being gen 1 and having a rather underwhelming refine, but I'll make her work somehow.

15 minutes ago, Maaka said:
Spoiler

HmrKgEH.jpg

Dang, Fir finally broke 50 attack! Nice!

On 8/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ricey said:

Ugh, my image is bigger than 2MB, but will I be the first NY!Corrin +-10? 😮 

Sorry about being half a month late, but you can use a photo hosting website, (imgur is very popular, but I personally prefer imgbox,) to paste images into your posts without infringing on your attachment space. (You right click on the image you want, then Copy image location and paste it into where you need the image to be, by the way.)

Edited by Benice

On 9/7/2020 at 7:34 AM, Maaka said:

Thanks Landy!

Also thanks to her being an arena bonus unit, I finally had a reason to swap from 4*+10 to 5*+10 on Fir. She is my 24th 5*+10 and will probably appear in more one-turn clears with her father(s). Her stats are quite low unfortunately, due to being gen 1 and having a rather underwhelming refine, but I'll make her work somehow.

Finally Fir joins the 5* club!

Finished two more merge projects I have been trying to do for some time now.

Vla4GFD.pngB7elfIc.png

Once Harmony Amid Chaos returns in November I think I am going to try and get Lysithea and fodder both Death Blow 4 and Time's Pulse to Klein. For Eirika I thought for a long time what I wanted her skillset to look like but I settled on a Wo Dao set since I don't have things like Kaden or L!Eliwood to do crazy Sieglinde builds. Wish I had some flowers for her but there are too many Infantry units that I want to give them to.

I couldn't stand having this Banner constantly hanging over my head for the rest of the month

aiVkMW6.jpg?1

Went from +3 to +10 in a day. Took every Orb I had but I guess I can say I have another +10 Green unit besides Raven now. I was pretty lucky that about 4 of them were 5* copies to save me some feathers.

The Brazen's just a placeholder. I hope to get Fort Def/Res on her final build.

I don't think I have ever bothered to keep this thread up with my +10's. Not that I have many of them. But Eirika hasn't been my only one for quite some time.

Anyways lets start with Eirika now that is in all her Resplendent Glory. I'll include their favorite accessory as a lazy crop in.

Spoiler

PUiH8ZD.jpg

She really is glorious, ain't she?

Clair was my 2nd unit to 5*+10, and she is basically never used these days. I never even bothered to Dragon Flower her.

Spoiler

Z52t4LX.jpg

My 3rd was Amelia if I recall right. Took quite a while since she is 5* limited.

Spoiler

jpKsV4p.jpg

Quite possibly my most used unit, though Resplendent Eirika is in the attempt of trying to steal that crown. Sadly these days she feels kinda slow. Makes me kinda regret using a +ATK as her base way back in the day.

Panne was next one to get +10'ed.

Spoiler

Gl2jD2S.jpg

Panne was my Awakening Waifu and I still say she is gorgeous. So this is definitely a case of +10'ing a favorite without paying much attention to actual in game use just like with Eirika originally. Anyways Panne ran a mostly budget Galeforce build until just recently. Between Petrine and a Julian and an Eleonora pity breaking me not too long back I have gone ahead and fully built her. I debated between +ATK and +SPD, but just like Amelia, Panne's speed just isn't enough these days. So she needs every little bit she can get.

After Panne was Myrrh. Somehow managed to get her up to +10. I got like 4 copies of her in ~100 orbs at one point. She really likes me apparently.

Spoiler

ywB7zcq.jpg

I had originally wanted +ATK but +ATK never showed up. +DEF isn't a bad runner up though. And with stats climbing higher and higher she is more and more leaning on those extra points in defense to keep her Prf up and running.

And my 6th and 7th +10's came fairly quickly together. Finally decided to burn some grails to finish merging up Black Knight as my 6th +10. Once upon a time I used him. But Myrrh kicked him out of the Red Armor slot and then Valentine Ike booted him out of the Sword Armor slot. So he really doesn't get much use these days, but I felt he deserved to get +10'ed anyways.

Spoiler

9LHIwdh.jpg

Caineghis, oddly, has pity broken me a bit more than expected. So I still had him laying around for DD4 and Vengeful. Black Knight already had DD3, apparently I gave it to him at some point. And apparently I was still using him off and on when Dragon Flowers became a thing since he actually got some applied to him.

And Finally when looking at making up a Beast/Dragon team centered around Panne I decided to just go ahead and +10 Reyson. Had plenty of copies of him laying around.

Spoiler

OUiwzfu.jpg

Looking at these 7 fellas . . . apparently I have a need for speed. Ross someday will have to get +10'ed. But I don't have a +ATK version of him pulled yet and he isn't a particularly exciting unit for me since he would just be built as a typical brave axe infantry. Ewan would also be nice, but no way am I dumping enough orbs to push him up to +10 and so far he isn't the red to be pity breaking me. Brave Celica and Fallen Mareeta seem to be the reds most determined to pity break me.

I never actually say it, mostly cause I never actually know how to, but y'all have some shiny +10s. Hope they bring lots of use to your armies.

...also yeah I got another one. But hey, at least I... don't remember spending any money... after the Resplendent pass... to get Lyn to +10!
cpPuYyrl.jpg?1

I think maybe she only got so highly merged before because I just wasn't using Galeforce often enough, though I do know I used a few copies of Lyn for Galeforce once I did begin using it. I didn't actually have her Resplendent form during its initial run, but after seeing how high her merge level was I decided what the hell? And then all it took was a lucky freebie off a revival banner, and boom +10.

This... probably won't be her actual skill build, it's just what she had from so long of just existing and not really being used. Wrath might stay, but she does has a surprising amount of defensive stats that get wasted because of LnD... there's also the seal that needs replacing...

Edited by Xenomata

• 2 weeks later...

My 25th 5*+10 is my newest dancer for my AR defense teams. She just barely manages to pulse Gangrel, who will hopefully soon be +10 as well since he is next on the GHB revival list. Really wish we would get more flowers so I could max out some of my infantry units, but she will remain at 5 flowers for now. 

I can now 100% confirm my theory that new mythic heroes have a significantly lower chance of appearing when they debut alongside another unit that is getting their first rerun which will have a much higher chance of appearing. By the time I got a single copy of Plumeria, I had gotten three of Lif and EIGHT of Seliph! I must warn everyone, if you want multiple copies of a new mythic hero, make sure you want until they are being rerun alongside a new hero! lol

9scoeE9.png

72AxFEr.png

I also got the last Celica I needed.

aUZC7or.png

And I recently got a random pull of the last Lene I needed to finish her. Another unit I never persued but they just kept coming.

jKxSion.png

Edited by Namero

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, been a while since someone last posted. I guess I'll drop this here.

zIRRjZY.jpg

I think it might be the first Forrest. At least he's ready to go with his dad and uncle on a fabulous picnic~

Also...anyone else notice the sheer amount of staff units that are blond? It's staggering. 12 out of 30 characters in FEH that wield staves are blond. (I only count the character once, even if a character has two variants that both use a staff)

Edited by silverserpent