Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I decided not to wait and get the 10+ 10+ Male Grima I've always wanted (kinda).  Now for the 100 trait fruits and he's done

10__grima__m__fe_heroes_by_thesilentchlo

I like blue stars.

@Rezzy @Nym @SoulWeaver

Oh nice, I actually forgot there was another Hall of Forms going on until it was almost over this time.

Xane is one character I had been waiting on since launch. I'm still hoping for a non-seasonal version, eventually. This should suffice until then.

EnnEmHo.png

I also recently decided to use Hawkere as my axe unit for some trilema shenanigans.

NSXxOuw.png

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Meanwhile I make it a whole week without a single 5S, let alone any of the Ishtar merges I burned my whole(admittedly small) stash trying to get. And people say Weekly Revivals are worth the trouble.

Yeah same thing happened on my first three attempts for the 10+ OGcina.  And red is a saturated pool by comparison.

My 26th 5*+10 is Fallen Delthea. I have wanted to build her for a long time just to have a nice blue mage to use, but I couldn't justify it until now. Since I needed a bonus unit to combat L!Edelgard bonus scoring, I decided to finally +10 her. Unfortunately, I have no infantry flowers to give her since we barely get any and all the ones I had saved up went to the Bartres when the limit increased, so she will have to go without them for now.

33 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I envy you, Catria is best Whitewing and if BB!Micaiah wasn't high on the list, I would have gone for her this banner. Well done, amazing unit!

She's definitely my favorite character, so I'm glad I got her to +10! I wasted about 200+ orbs on the 3H banner, so I need to save up for more units like Duo Palla or Brave Micaiah merges.

Updating Caeda:

Spoiler

HhMl1YO.jpg

I decided that while I could’ve gone either way on the sprite, I liked HAKO’s artwork better (which might just be because I’m used to it after all this time). She has a ridiculously huge closet of skills to choose from, but I decided to go with her Aether Raids set, since it’s what I use most often, even if it isn’t optimal...at all. I’m still debating whether to switch her to Spd/Def Rein, since historically, she hasn’t needed the -4 Atk penalty to survive multiple rounds of combat.

Edited by LordFrigid

...I wanted more -sweep effects on my team.
(extra pic is just the unit in question with their equipped accessory, something I wanna try and remember to show off a bit more)

fXcKbQbl.jpg?1DkztqW2t.jpg?1

The good thing about not being confident about merging Bernadetta is that I had an extra book of her, and one Festival Elincia later I have the Roderick you see here.
I'm actually real close to another +10... maybe I'll be back within the week?

Edited by Xenomata

I decided to use the latest revival banner to get the last copy I needed to finish brave Celica. With her recent refine, she is certainly worth using again.

Bjp9bgx.png

And Caeda was one of the characters I hoped would get the resplendent treatment. That made her worth fully investing in with more premium skills. Still debating if Atk or Spd is the better boon in the long run...

qF2V4Oz.png

EDIT: Wow, guess nobody else has been finishing any projects lately. I just recently finished a few more.

A new duo hero, a new +10 unit. I think Arena with this will be a cakewalk from now on. She is able to kill virtually every unit out there before they can make their first counter attack, thn she can just grant herself an extra move to either run or take out another unit. This, especially paired up with Lenegary Azura, means I'll never have to try in Arena again! lol

SR01ZfM.png

And the recently concluded Legendary banner dicicded to throw a dozrn cornballs at me instead of the last Legendary Chrom I needed. Along with the last Thrasir I needed.

Pf1YOpp.png

TJBMEY6.png

Edited by Namero

• 2 weeks later...

First Zihark! :D

tumblr_m4vn2ovVLX1qj3ir1540.gif.052ec402b2ac4198a8f893a840aa2e6f.gif

108755026_Screenshot_20201110-143747_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.752ce5bd1c9c39af7891dc181aa984cd.jpg

I call this the bait + clean house AKA "Solid Snake" build.  Brutally effective across AR-O/Chain Challenges/etc when you need somebody to bait out a green and then snipe everyone else with hilarious galeforce + close call evasion positioning.  Found he synergies as well with that as p!Tibarn does with a galeforce hit and run. 

Got a lull atk/spd B and a Death Blow S when I eventually want to play with a pure nuke version, but not in any hurry for that.

Here's my favourite fire emblem villain! His arena bonus week couldn't have come at a better time! Kind of a work in progress, I'd give him distant counter, but Altena already has that so I wanted to differentiate them a bit. Also Gungnir is funnily mispelled as flowing lance, probably due to a bug

Screenshot_20201117-154342_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Edited by Mecha Wilson

Seeing all these awesome builds really makes me wish there was like a 'casual dick around with friend's +10's/favorite units' mode. Almost like the GBA after-game arena in some ways (not the current FE:H arena mode which is randoms).

14 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Seeing all these awesome builds really makes me wish there was like a 'casual dick around with friend's +10's/favorite units' mode. Almost like the GBA after-game arena in some ways (not the current FE:H arena mode which is randoms).

Rival Domains works for that.

Anyway, I got something nice from the New Power banner.

A8CE9755-FAD9-4A62-8D7F-91733EB6E81F.thumb.jpeg.df4d5521cf3132726efb22fc37692e31.jpeg