Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very late to getting around to this considering I played Heroes since day 1 but I have finally finished my first +10 unit.

AhBheC0.jpg

It's H̶y̶p̶e̶r̶i̶o̶n̶ Heath and I'm very proud of him! He's a speedy tanky boy who rarely gets doubled and when he does, they'll have to face the 50% damage reduction from Courtly Candle. Only thing I hope to add is an atk/spd rein or spd/def rein in the future but I'm still content with everything he currently has now.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

And now I have finished Hel on just her second appearance. This build let's her beat just about anything that does not make guarentted follow up attacks. 

It's easier to pull when the unit appears alongside other new units. I remember when Legendary Eliwood made his debut, I got a single copy and then ran away from red since I didn't want to risk getting another copy of Ryoma. lol But now Eliwood is done as well.

CQGNErM.png

YitGhI1.png

I also recently got the last Brave Hector I needed to finish him.

bIW93N8.png

6 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

@daisy jane

A sibling double-whammy thanks to Weekly Revival 19.

f2B7fke.jpg?1ljqzk2i.jpg?1

My pride and joy (aside from Julia, of course). Not exactly optimal skills, but they're still more than capable of kicking butt.

Yay!! that is Fantastic! i am so happy you got the final Copy 🙂

they both look stellar. 🙂

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No.

You maybe are the first one to post a screenshot of a +10 Gangrel here, but not the first one to +10 one.

Yeah, and it doesn’t help that the OP hasn’t been updated in a very long time 😝

1810389855_I6iHdvj-Imgur.jpg.2d013a76449eaffec01903df4c4016ee.jpg1991737673_giYSE4V-Imgur.jpg.1f705574ab0e05822412aafbbf65d35d.jpg

Two newly completed merge projects. With Roy, I wanted to go with a pretty standard generalist mixed tank. With Robin, a physical red/colorless counterpick for Arena Assault and such. 

In progress:

Spoiler

Leif +8

Hector +7

Eliwood +5

Ephraim +4

Caeda +3

Altena +1

Sothe +1

Seteth +0

Hoping For Resplendents:

Spoiler

Klein +9

Catria +9

Laslow +9

Odin +9

Saizo +6

Seliph +1

Wendy +0

Grails:

Spoiler

Naesala +9

Astram +9

Berkut +9

Ashnard +8

Jorge +7

Arvis +6

Petrine +2

Maybes:

Spoiler

Alm +4

Marth +4

Eirika +4

Niles +1

Roderick +1

Tailtiu +1

Nino +0

Completed:

Spoiler

Chrom

Lon'qu

Ares

ATiki

Lukas

Reinhardt

Hawkeye

Reyson

Soren

Virion

Robin

Roy

Michalis

Black Knight

Aversa

Julia

Brave Ike

Brave Lucina

Sigurd

Edit:

Odin from +7 to +9.

Leif only got 3 merges out of 450 orbs, bringing him to +8. Better luck next year. 

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

I thought the changes to the pity system would make getting an extra copy of Reginn less painful. I thought wrong. lol Over 600 orbs for just one copy with every possible red pity breaker along the way!

That included the last merge I needed to finish male Byleth. It's hard to believe that 47 speed stat is already starting to look a little slow...

KoNZGR6.png

Completed another Daein general, I was originally going to wait for the rerun but decided to just grab the last merge. I hope we can get Greil as a Grail unit so I can +10 him and have a full team of Daein generals.

I9ayujx.png

Another +10 completed

lRk1ZZN.jpg

This one feels so special. Niles is a character I've been using since day 1 so I'm excited to have finally maxed him out. Coming from 55 res (62 when brazen is active) his Icebergs are hitting pretty damn hard and constantly thanks to Special Spiral. Do wish his refine wasn't such weak sauce though. I opted for Spd instead of special refine for better off-hand tanking and less damage reduction from Spurns but Res or Atk might be a tad better for nuking purposes.

And yes, I totally caved in and bought a FEH pass for Niles. No, I don't want to talk about the dirty hypocrite I've become 😒

I was pulling green earlier today and managed to finish both of my Archanean axe units today. It's nice to build units that are not red or blue for once.

pliS1qA.pngUi89AEl.png

This brings me up to 29 merged units now. I put together a graph to keep track of all of my merged units.

Spoiler

C6FIj1t.png

Still waiting on the last copy I need for Lena and Norne so I add them to the graph. Also, four years into the game and I never found a red tome or green tome unit to +10 (well, I do kind of want to +10 Celica and Halloween L'Arachel but it's hard to get merges for those two).

Edited by NSSKG151

RRAWGRRGRRRAAAAWWWRRR

a39RZrUl.jpg?1

Actually have had her done for a week or two now, but I didn't have the arena medals to totally afford her refine until earlier today.
I really like the base effect of her refine, even though it's literally just Spectrum tactics but better.

My 28th +10 is a new addition to my arena core. It took me a long time to build because I waited for the GHB repeat, and actually ended up getting 2 reruns out of my patience. Decided to go with a speedy build for now since L!Chrom can be an issue even with the color disadvantage, mainly due to his armor effectiveness. Also had an awakening Anna just waiting to die for an arena core unit.

A new year, a new set of +10s!

I pray the mythic we get at the end of this month isn't a light one with the new extra-unit effect... I soooo do not want to be pressured to stock up on a new mythic at the end of the month after how drained I always am from the New year overload!

iFGLw1i.png

uhoGmiM.png

5tnco2G.png

49NqlXF.png

With the grails from AR this week I finally finished my second Grail project and my fourth overall +10 unit (after Kronya, Sothe and Mordecai; also how is anyone +10'ing 5* exclusives as a F2P player?)! Halloween Ena! 

Sadly she's not quite complete since I wasn't able to snag Dragon's Ire 3, so had to settle on giving her Kiria's Lull Atk/Res in the meantime. 

Spoiler

4miGgkO.png

Edited by uhmuzing

The Gae Bolg is fully under my command.
...the ORIGINAL.

DEWOnPel.jpg?1WmmpPtSt.jpg?1

I'm sure no one has given Quan much thought after his daughter came out with a better rarity, a better weapon, and overall better... just better. Well... I don't exactly do things by how much objectively better they are.

Hm... maybe I should merge up Altena next anyway... if I make Ethlyn my next merge project, I could get the whole family together in one big golden family border...

Edited by Xenomata

Was waiting for Ninja Hana to show up in the Grail Shop so I could +10 her. I finally have a unit built up that can deal with all of those annoying Water Legendary Heroes now. I might have went overboard with giving her a bunch of premium skills but I figured it was worth it since she was one of my favorite seasonal units from 2020 and I like that her outfit references the Dread Fighter class.

tqbWMye.png

Ninja Hana is now my 30th fully merged unit. I think I will start saving grails for Winter Felix though recently I have been liking the idea of working on Mininerva as well.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Was waiting for Ninja Hana to show up in the Grail Shop so I could +10 her. I finally have a unit built up that can deal with all of those annoying Water Legendary Heroes now. I might have went overboard with giving her a bunch of premium skills but I figured it was worth it since she was one of my favorite seasonal units from 2020 and I like that her outfit references the Dread Fighter class.

tqbWMye.png

Ninja Hana is now my 30th fully merged unit. I think I will start saving grails for Winter Felix though recently I have been liking the idea of working on Mininerva as well.

Dang, so powerful. Why DF instead of DC? Her defenses seem balanced.

11 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Dang, so powerful. Why DF instead of DC? Her defenses seem balanced.

I don't have DC fodder at the moment but I did have two copies of Rinkah I wasn't using so I figured why not. I mostly plan on using Ninja Hana during Water Season to deal with L!Chrom, L!Dimitri and L!Leif and I thought Hana would like the extra Atk and Def plus mages are not too common in Arena (besides Duo Byleth but Hana wouldn't want to fight her anyways).

When this wound up being my first summoning session of the year, I wondered if it could be a sign of good luck on this banner, and for a time it seemed to be. I decided to snipe blue and green and was getting Alfonse or Peony in what seemed like every other session. I got to the point of having peony finished with a couple extra copies and Alfonse all the way to +9, then this happened! I would've gone insane had I gotten the wrong unit at that point, but luckily I didn't.

aELIPSh.png

p8INS7R.png

Thought I was posting in the pull thread. So, I'm editing this post to post newly +10'd units early. 

Caeda's just missing her Dragonflowers and Rein Spd/Def. Hector is waiting on Armads' refine update.

5wkJMSI - Imgur.jpg

XFbAQJ8 - Imgur.jpg

In progress:

Spoiler

Leif +9

Eliwood +5

Ephraim +4

Altena +1

Sothe +1

Seteth + 1

Hoping For Resplendents:

Spoiler

Klein +9

Catria +9

Laslow +9

Odin +9

Saizo +6

Seliph +1

Wendy +0

Micaiah +0

Grails (Mostly hoping for additional free copies):

Spoiler

Naesala +9

Astram +9

Berkut +9

Ashnard +8

Arvis +8

Jorge +7

Petrine +2

Maybes:

Spoiler

Alm +4

Marth +4

Eirika +4

Niles +1

Roderick +1

Tailtiu +1

Nino +0

Completed:

Spoiler

Chrom

Lon'qu

Ares

ATiki

Lukas

Reinhardt

Hawkeye

Reyson

Soren

Virion

Robin

Roy

Caeda

Michalis

Black Knight

Aversa

Julia

Brave Ike

Brave Lucina

Sigurd

Hector

Since last post, Leif went from +8 to +9 (oof), Caeda went from +3 to +10, Hector went from +7 to +10, and Arvis went from +6 to +8. 

Next merge project on the priority is going to be either Gwendolyn or Sothe, I think. Sothe for favoritism, Gwendolyn for rounding out my roster.

Micaiah's being added to my Weekly Revival 5 star merge projects, because what she offers is so unique. I rolled a Christmas Altina that will give her Atk/Res Unity and Null C Disrupt. Pair that with Thani +Eff & Mystic Boost 3 Seal, and she'll have a solid roll as a counter to all those annoying cavalry staves & tomes, as well as dragons (especially armored ones). 

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

• 2 weeks later...