Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Well as promised, here she is. It's my first ever 5* exclusive +10 (and third to get a Resplendent), Frelia's fairy princess herself:

Spoiler

Kyqz0Xz.png

Fun fact: my dumb ass originally had the idea of giving her Null Follow-Up in the B slot. Yes, I am bad at remembering inherit restrictions.

But that's not all. Thanks to the latest set of Ephemera Combat Manuals, this man is finally finished with just a month before he turns a year old in FEH years:

Spoiler

ldjPHVI.png

Now, if only he actually had a Def stat like Linhardt instead of one that's just 19 at neutral.

Oh and no, I don't care that I forfeited that ballroom Eldigan manual (or even the F!Morgan manual or spring Marisa manual) to achieve this. That is very much an acceptable loss.

So at this point, this is where my +10 collections stands:

Reds

Spoiler

X04Hs3C.png?1

Blues

Spoiler

aWBJ2U5.png?1

Greens

Spoiler

7iNJBUm.png?1

Colorless

Spoiler

83QLEzu.png?1

Incidentally, if you ever find yourself wondering why IS usually prefers giving favoritism to females, I may just be part of the reason why.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 32nd 5*+10 is L'Arachel. I needed a +10 bonus unit for this horrid arena season with L!Ike during earth season... I was going to +10 Matthew since I have C duel fodder and he would score better, but I told @DarkAlf I would +10 L'Arachel, one of his favorites, if he +10'd a Bartre, so here she is. Nothing special for her B and C skills yet, but I'll find something eventually.

I know she's probably been +10'd by others on this forum before, but posting mine I just finished building since she's only my 6th completed hero. 

RZSBQEL.png

This might not be the ideal build for her but I thought it would be fun, I gave her a bunch of stuff and decided to use Trait Fruit to salvage her speed. Foddered one of my 3 copies of Duo Lyn to her so she has SS3 in addition to Spd/Def Rein 3, Steady Stance 4, Atk/Spd Link 3, and Even Spd Wave 3 lol

Have I ever made it obvious that I have a thing for redheads? Recently finished up three merge projects all of who are wonderful ladies from Archanea. I managed to get the last copies of Norne and Lena I needed from the recent banner. I decided to use my free Forma Soul of Young Minerva since I managed to get a good Galeforce build on her and I doubt there will be any future character I would want to use it on in Hall of Forms (and saved some grails for me as well).

HQhz88s.pngmHRnIOp.pngMRZqHL0.png

Edited by NSSKG151

Hm... seems I might be a little late to the party. Both because I'm only now +10ing Reinhardt, and also because I'm only now revealing him...

oecxpzll.jpg?1

All it really took was giving him artwork I actually liked to merge him up.

For the first time ever, I've +10ed a mythic/legendary hero straight from their debut banner! In total it took about... 2,200 orbs... ouch! I had been planning for it for a while, hoping that if this was the new mythic that adds a slot to Light season in AR, thy would be green that way I could get them while finishing Freyja (I already had Edelgad at +10, but her fodder is somewhat nice at least). I didn't want to have to wait another three months while being forced to keep this unit in only the extra slot without lowering my score, so I rushed to finish it. 

FJjajwD.png

xc9n6IH.png

I also got the last copy of Legendary Lucina I needed to finish her. I hope she gets remixed with other old legendary units before long; her being gone until freaking January makes it seem like she should be on the remixes by now.

cFrsP0a.png

In my rush to stock up on near/far save a few weeks ago, I also finished these:

oKeO20F.png

cRO3IVB.png

And after all these years I finally finished the Reinhardt! I had him at +9 for the longest time (maybe because the final merge would not raise atk lol), but finally finished him with the resplendent that arrived.

RlVADOF.png

When Ayra got her refine recently, I was sitting on several manuals of her that I then decided to merge since her new weapon seemed really good. I decided to full the last five I needed from the banner with her and Halloween Nowi for a chance to finish her or a seasonal out of season, and was surprised to get five of her and only one of Nowi; normally I'd be annoyed by that, but not this time since her refinement just seemed way better. lol

h0nX2R1.png

And random pulls finally got me the last copy of Eldigan I needed to finally finish him.

QNit03M.png

And I just now pulled the last Spring Myrrh I needed to finish her. Last year it was Spring Idunn, this year it was Myrrh; I guess dragons with bunny ears are too tempting with how broken they are! lol

CtmdlDc.png

Edited by Namero

From 4 star to 5 star +10 in a mere month or so.

GU9Rh9H - Imgur.jpg

In progress:

Spoiler

Klein +9

Catria +9

Laslow +9

Odin +9

Wendy +9

Saizo +6

Seliph +5

Ephraim +5

Raven +5

Eliwood +5

Altena +1

Sothe +1

Seteth + 1

Legault +0

Barst +0

Linhardt +0

Cecilia +0

Lex (not obtained)

Grails:

Spoiler

Naesala +9

Astram +9

Ashnard +9

Arvis +8

Jorge +8

Petrine +3

Lyon +1

Maybes:

Spoiler

Marth +4

Eirika +4

Niles +1

Roderick +1

Tailtiu +1

Nino +0

Completed:

Spoiler

Chrom

Lon'qu

Ares

ATiki

Lukas

Reinhardt

Hawkeye

Reyson

Soren

Virion

Robin

Roy

Caeda

L'Arachel

Michalis

Black Knight

Aversa

Berkut

Julia

Brave Ike

Brave Lucina

Sigurd

Hector

Leif

Since last post:

Spoiler

L'Arachel went from 4 star to 5 star +10.

Raven went from +0 to +5.

Ashnard went from +8 to +9.

Legault, Linhardt, Lyon, and Lex have been added to merge projects.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Guess whose sword deals +7 damage when triggering a Special and who became my seventh +10 unit? It's Marisa! She is also my second +10 Grail unit. Incidentally, they have both been Tempest Trial units. I have yet to +10 a Grand Hero Battle unit.

lZl7Mpj.png

The wait was over and I said to myself that if her Shamshir ends up being at least decent, I would +10 her. Now, that is subjective on what I think decent is, but a Killer effect, deals +7 damage when triggering a Special, Atk/Spd+5 when initiating or when within 2 spaces of an ally on enemy phase, and the most surprising, Time's Pulse 3 definitely qualifies as at least decent.

I don't think I got far enough in Sacred Stones to recruit Marisa, so most of what I know about her and the impression she left on me was from Heroes. When she was announced, I checked and figured she might end up as being similar to Fir at least with higher resistance, but lower defense and HP compared to Joshua. Well, both of them ended up being fairly different from probably what they would be in Sacred Stones. In Heroes, Joshua ended up as a well-rounded unit and Marisa ended up as gen 2 Karel, but with more defense. Or compared to each other, it was Joshua who has less HP and more resistance than Marisa.

Part of what I like most about her is her English voice. Connor Kelley nails endearingly awkward characters. Felicia and Setsuna are goofballs where Felicia is well-meaning while Setsuna is out there to say the least. Catria and Marisa are more composed with Catria leaning towards appearing to be reliable and serious and Marisa towards being blunt, calm, and stoic, but like Felicia and Setsuna, they're awkward too with their flustered moments or clumsiness, socially or apparently with anything not related to fighting for Marisa.

Trait Fruits hoarding as usual with me leaving resources to rot, forgotten wherever they're stored. Probably going to have her be +Spd whenever I get to that. For skills, it has become competitive on who do I prioritize giving what to who. With Shamshir's base effect being 3 less damage compared to Nameless Blade, I would like to get Wrath for Marisa. The problem is that I would want Wrath for Ayra, Barst, Nailah, and should it come to it where they ended up being merged, Fir and Karel. More so Karel since he is a special 4* rate unit and he doesn't have I would want making him an inconsequential merge project. Linus, kind of Lon'qu, and Raven could run Wrath well too, but would not be able to have more than +10 damage dealt as their weapons do not have a Wo Dao or Wrath effect and I would not complain about a random LA Hector in the future who I could slap Wrath on. Given that unique refined Shamshir has Time's Pulse, she could be a good Galeforce unit and Null Follow-Up and Time's Pulse as a C passive would all be helpful. Athena, Ayra, and Lyn would all be able to make great use of Null Follow-Up given how their weapons work. Athena and Lyn are not as high priority as Ayra whose blade's upgraded base effect is only missing Null Follow-Up to be like the Byleths' Creator Sword. For now, it's fine where the main thing is that she has Moonbow/Noontime that can be charged and Luna/Sol that can be at 1 cooldown with unique refined Shamshir's Killer effect and Time's Pulse.

The next, eighth +10 unit if it's a non-5* exclusive unit would either be a colorless unit or Reinhardt who is simply overdue. For colorless, Gangrel, Kronya, Norne, or Tanya where Tanya is a last resort if Norne continues to not show up while summoning whereas I have enough copies to +10 Tanya. I like Tanya, but they had to make the insert a 3* to 4* demotes back then a BST generation behind costing Bantu, Chad, Ross, Tanya, and Valbar stat points. At least Ross has trainee BST. They would mainly be for Allegiance Battles to offer an alternative to relying on Duma as my highest scoring colorless unit or a friend's proxy unit. Maybe a non-healer colorless demote will show up in the future and a lot of copies of them.

Edited by Kaden

So I was fishing for Pent yesterday, and felt really good about the last ticket.

"Hmm," I said, "I feel lucky on this one green orb... either Pent .... orrrr Fallen Lyon.... I'd be OK with."

> in comes my last f!Lyon merge

> surprised pikachu face

:D anyway have this lovely bastard at +10. First 5-star exclusive so that feels really cool.

1376855920_Screenshot_20210407-213024_FireEmblemHeroes.jpg.7c141018083d42e5ac2ffd8e81f673cf.jpg

Pretty standard high-invest enemy phase f!Lyon kit, though I'm tempted to go with a double-bracings one that I just saw in AR.  Eh.  He's great in water season and against all of those all-the-rage colorless meta archers right now. (Claudes, Shinon, etc)

I also +10'd Ashnard recently because a) convenient timing of GHB rerun and I already had him at +8, and b) he scores pretty well in Arena since I already accidentally(?) built him with a base kit that was top-scoring. Been attempting to (honestly) get into T21 once recently, I've recently gone up from T16 to T19.5 with him. Not bad!

459820903_Screenshot_20210407-213012_FireEmblemHeroes.jpg.15f133ec353873d1b266b27b61469915.jpg

(Also an enemy phase build, clearly.  Funnily enough he's the one I use most often as a Heroic Ordeals partner due to the Assist slot and being able to tank a hit.)

Next up is probably Petrine and/or Valter. Valter's my main carry in Arena, amazingly enough, so I may focus on him finally for the honors. :o  (The one consistent truth in Arena is *somebody's* gonna take damage, and my gosh that man is amazing when he's on 1HP with galeforce charged and hungry for blood)

I finally finished F!Kana today! I've been stockpiling orbs for the Weekly Revival banner so I could go ahead and complete my first 5 Star exclusive unit. (I needed 4 merges, and I got them in about 100 orbs; Kana is one of my luckiest units to pull, for some reason).

This is my 15th 5 Star +10 unit, so I'm very proud of her and myself, to say the least.

881645158_Kana10.png.a01e0820c29bbd14a9c4c6bf025b0772.png

Thank you, Golden Week! Finally have the last two merges for this beast! Only Dimitri left is the Legendary one and the, inevitable, Summer one. *squeeee*

6zpWtIx.jpg

It's also been a while since I posted on here in general, so here are the other +10s I managed to get.

Spoiler

bkYFrZL.jpg

The first mounted cavalry bow I ever came across in the franchise now has the honor of being +10. Skill set is a little meh, but I don't have much fodder that can be given to cavalry.

Spoiler

Ky5lbYI.jpg

Then there's this lovely boy. He still needs some SP to become even more lovely, but he's good at what he does. He also needs more flowers.

Astram is done.

In progress:

Spoiler

Klein +9

Catria +9

Laslow +9

Odin +9

Wendy +9

Saizo +6

Seliph +5

Ephraim +5

Raven +5

Eliwood +5

Altena +1

Sothe +1

Seteth + 1

Python +1

Legault +0

Barst +0

Linhardt +0

Cecilia +0

Lex +0

Lilina +0

Grails:

Spoiler

Naesala +9

Ashnard +9

Arvis +8

Jorge +8

Lyon +7

Petrine +3

Walhart +0

Maybes:

Spoiler

Marth +4

Eirika +4

Niles +1

Roderick +1

Tailtiu +1

Nino +0

Completed:

Spoiler

Chrom

Lon'qu

Ares

ATiki

Lukas

Reinhardt

Hawkeye

Reyson

Soren

Virion

Robin

Roy

Caeda

L'Arachel

Michalis

Black Knight

Aversa

Berkut

Astram

Julia

Brave Ike

Brave Lucina

Sigurd

Hector

Leif

Since last post:

Spoiler

Astram completed.

Lyon went from +0 to +7

Lex, Lilina, Walhart, and Python added to merge projects.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier
Remove attachment

Thanks to the grails from this past Arena week, this grump is done! ❤

jhPEqkz.jpg

vengeful fighter is there just so he can still double certain speed tanks. Alternatively, I could have given him Bold Fighter, but I had a spare W!Tharja I could slay for the CC.

With the latest Legendary Banner, I finished some more legendary/mythic heroes.

U8Gcv1c.png

lTJYyy0.png

DTDGR8r.png

And with the CYL reruns I got a few more brave heroes finished.

qa6J1YS.png

NvlqTfi.png

9NhPzzz.png

And Lonqu recently became my latest common unit to +10. I'm still debating the best uses for him... Maybe as a partner for Xane to grant a ton of speed and attack while somebody like Mila grants a ton of def/res. lol

XKOVtAD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Valter's finally done. \o/ 

Given he was my first character i deliberately chose (/to build), he's pretty near and dear to my heart.

Had the standard DC/Vantage on him for aaaaages that did great for infernals when I needed to bait and kill a bunch of red mages (especially when I didn't have any mages), but recently realized he really shines as a 1v1 duelist (takes out +10 refined Bectors for breakfast).  Also ... F!Edelgard came on the scene, and he was the one member of my arena core that even came close to actually surviving ""a"" round of combat with her or doing damage.

So, behold: my f!Edelgard killer, and probably the only/few non-legendary Gen2 ones that could do it. :D

998855251_Screenshot_20210511-173412_FireEmblemHeroes.jpg.ccb0f57ae86345948596eeed9898d684.jpg

Bector and F!Edelgard does a *lot* of 0's against his SS4 which never fails to make me crack up.  Vantage keeps him one-rounding even when his health starts dipping, and Galeforce is nice for the hit-and-runs considering he doesn't usually need to do "more" damage.

Also fittingly, finished him in time to be on track for baby's first arena crown!!  :D

1767416625_Screenshot2021-05-11at5_46_16PM.png.5ff115ec60627641b78622bf4f5a3cee.png

This is probably the fastest I have ever +10ed a unit... The second I saw how broken this new fallen hero was, I simply had no choice...lol

Rather than just a pic, I made a whole showcase video for this one to show share just a few of the countless builds I'm working on for it. I would say this is by far the most versatile and broken armor unit we've gotten yet!

I don't know why it's taken me this long to show off 3 meh units I +10ed a while ago, but whatever. Presenting daughter of AR-D Infantry Pulse Dancer, daughter of Forma souls, and daughter of "why can't we be friends"

kkQonD3l.jpg?1IdZbVjpl.jpg?1OsoQsP7l.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Been a minute since I added some +10s:

We've got Caeda:

gvDu3a6.png

Gonna sack a Jill to her once I get her HM~

NY!Keaton:

o9MP45X.png

Atk/Def Menace gonna be going on him, soon~

And a long time coming, B!Dimitri:

hmpv6k8.png

Went through 31 pitybreakers across 3 Banners to finish him but I finally sparked my final copy yesterday~

This is his AR build, he also has a max scoring Arena build~