Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

I couldn't wait...and considering the rate I was getting copies of him, I felt it was worth it. So...all my OT pay went to making this happen. 

Q8eVD8U.jpgHe's a teensy bit harder to run with than L!Dimitri or B!Dimitri, but he face tanks Edelgard and slaughters her so...yeah. My orb stash/wallet will now try to recover so I can +10 L!Dimitri and the inevitable Summer!Dimitri. After that...I think I'll be just about done with Heroes, summoning-wise. I barely even play competitively anymore. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now I finished Bride Catria. To finish her, Fallen Edelgard, and Ashera all in a month's time... I don't think I've done that many brand new +10s in such a short time ever before...

sFiPyXZ.png

I also got some other good flying units to join her in triangle attacking things.

rdrP777.png

0p9XwPW.png

DcgywCt.png

HIAv8kq.png

Along with some other old units.

NphY6jD.png

eAGal6G.png

VzonuMh.png

YxhVIQL.png

OIvgGwB.png

FJUeQUe.png

3WKNMct.png

9YmRXt3.png

Edited by Namero

He is in no way "finished", he needs a better A slot and Special Fighter, and I wanted to wait til I had them before +10ing him proper... but screw it. @Ice Dragon thanks for the recommendation.

E7G6pXdl.jpg?1

Man, so many of my +10 units have been changed so much since I last posted them... I kinda would want to show them all off again, but I think Raven would kill me if I did that again, should he ever catch up.

Finished this lazy gal today since I had some spare orbs. I don't usually summon for seasonals but Hilda has nice winter art and being a four star focus makes it easier to get merge copies.

DSRxJF3.png

I put the Finn-ishing touch on my favorite character today. I had him at +10 for awhile, but now he has Canto. Shoutout to Ashe who was one of my favorite Blue Lions until he decided to bleed me past dry today.

635A34BB-061E-4288-B63D-9F65B4410119.png

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba.

vvO38JAl.jpg?1

...actually he's been +10 for a while now, I just... completely forgot to actually post about him.
(side note: he usually has Ignis, but I forgot to take Blue Flame off when I had him learn it)

Edited by Xenomata

• 2 weeks later...

Where Alm goes, Faye will eventually follow.

Clulh2Ql.jpg?1

I can't be bothered to give her a "complete" kit when I don't have the fodder for it, so for now this will have to do. What is it that I'd need for that, Bracing Stance and Lull Atk/Def, plus her special refined bow? Yeah not happening anytime soon.

...hm, now that I think about it, the only unit from the first Shadows of Valentia banner I haven't +10ed yet is Clair...
...maybe some day, but not today.

Edited by Xenomata

• 2 weeks later...

It's far past time I +10'd the unit I picked up the game for.

e870cd22fb.jpg

I failed to finish her during the previous Remix banner and she agonizingly sat at +9 for months, but then I snagged her last merge today with only 14 orbs. I can now go back to saving for CYL5 with a clear conscience.

Edited by Some Jerk

It's done! I'm not spending another cent (outside of FEH pass) on this game until the next Dimitri. I now have this lovely collection. 

Dimitri Uno

Spoiler

7zqcRbT.jpg

Dimitri Dos

Spoiler

5aWayjz.jpg

Dimitri Tres

Spoiler

irwmnIb.jpg

And Dimitri Quatro!

Spoiler

EvmvvxM.jpg

I also ended up getting these along the way to that magical 4th +10 Dimitri 

Spoiler

wK5sbdS.jpg

5oGkKp4.jpg

BGohzrq.jpg

Not on here are the 9 copies of Ullr I pulled as well. I could try to +10 her, but I'm not feeling it after getting both Seiros and Dimitri maxed. Maybe next time she runs. Ninian makes my first +10 dancer! But I now have 20 blues at +10.

Edited by silverserpent

I recently got a few more seasonal units finished including Winter Altina, Winter Hilda, and Winter Cecilia. Talk about Christmas in July! lol

v81juKT.png

5LFtgkW.png

RhZHzhD.png

And I finished some more mythic heroes this month.

IVlaSXt.png

ow7fQyO.png

VB3mYfd.png

And some various old units have been completed.

AEbJi8x.png

UIDpTHA.png

XjAZuE6.png

mW1Z0MC.png

7fozrEr.png

Edited by Namero

• 3 weeks later...

There's... a lot here for me to process, and like half of it all happened in one day.

jQWlGThl.jpg?1
Brave Marth is... literally the first time I ever +10ed a unit directly from their debut banner. Not like I tried to or anything, but I went for all 4 sparks on the Brave banner and he was summoned like 6 times by the 160th summon. At that point... I just went with it, what the hell I was all-in anyway.

9JwoHtIl.jpg?1H9UFFTHl.jpg?1dg9lxu8l.jpg?1Fallen Celica and Helpful Chrom were both Forma units, as can be seen. Celica has a Ninja Katana from her HoF, but I intent to forge her weapon some day... when I can afford to anyway. Chrom... I dunno, maybe I'll refine his weapon too.
Brave Lyn was a random 4* Special summon, as were the two above. All while trying to summon more Marths. Do I wanna refine Mulagir... eh. Probably not anytime soon...
Fallen Celica is also my first +10 Fallen unit. I woulda thought Halloween Grima would be first, but her banner won't return for a few more months, so...

z0XNiVLl.jpg?1jCKLzA5l.jpg?1jVa7hn1l.jpg?1
As for the three remaining units... well, Tharja I figured I could make deceptively bulky, which I went ahead and did, Sothe I had plans to +10 ever since his refine, and Boey... well, you know the world we live in right now. I had Tharja and Boey +10ed for a while now, but was holding off "revealing" them until I finished Sothe... and then Marth happened.

In my defense, I've always been a Brave Marth supporter since the beginning of FEH, even after it became clear he probably wouldn't be getting the Brave Celica/Alm treatment. It probably would have happened one way or another anyway... just didn't think it'd happen on day 1 of his release.
...this is the 3rd Celica I've +10ed now, what exactly am I doing with my army...

Edited by Xenomata

• 4 weeks later...

Even though I’m a day one player I only just now got around to making my first 5* exclusive +10. It would probably be the brave almond even without his nutty refine. Now I think I am going to save orbs for Brave Dimitri’s rerun during the anniversary.

D1750520-FBC8-44BD-8EAC-31814856E468.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I see Dimitri was the last +10 I posted~ I have a few updates to make~

As soon as her Resplendent was announced, I decked her out and +9'd her in anticipation for the free 10th copy~

aFsWKmw.png

She had been at +1 from the time when she was a 4-5* unit and I'm happy that now she's meta viable. Still need a nice C Slot for her.

Then I decided to do Peri on a whim~

QWYHjpv.png

I just have way too much Lull Spd/Def fodder and no one to really give it to. I figure Peri will be due a Resplendent at some point so why not. I needed a +10 Lance Cav anyway. I do think I'll change her over to +Spd, though.

Finally, just some build updates to some previous +10s.

aUKBIhR.png

Now rocking double Fort Def/Res.

DyEPAmK.png

We already know she gets all the things~

XdJJMfb.png

Mans finally has been seeing some use. Thanks to his Resplendent and Refine, I've finally given him some noteworthy Skills.

r2wWAnx.png

I think his Skills are probably unchanged (so updating with that nice Resplendent Art) but hopefully I can give him Frenzy down the line.

NCjYt98.png

Got him Atk/Def Menace like I mentioned in my last post.

q4CPqTL.png

And finally best girl with the build she deserves. I have really held back on giving Nowi premium fodder simply because she's never really needed any to get the job done. But that is no longer, thanks to the Steady Breath Seal. I'm proud to have finally decked her out.

Edited by Landmaster

I don't think this lucky pull will ever beat... well, a lot of my luckiest pulls, but I certainly wasn't expecting to +10 merge Rhajat off a random banner in one freebie summon!

0JsiYgAl.jpg?1

...still not a fan of Toshiyuki, but whatever hate the artist not the unit. Not sure what I'll be doing with Rhajat yet, which should be obvious given the absolutely cookie-cutter passives I gave her, but I was thinking something like a Windsweep/Watersweep build to let her safely inflict her refined weapons debuff? I dunno, something to think about later.

xhNBOKUl.jpg?1

...it also did not occur to me until recently that I completely forgot to show that I +10ed Lethe. I did it on her revival banner. Again with the cookie cutter build, but in this case I think it's somewhat justified considering how one-note she is...

EDIT: While updating my sig, I also noticed I never showed off Tana or Alfonse???
HMf5SAbl.jpg?1jyhjIcyl.jpg?1

Clearly I don't know what to do with Tana, Alfonse I clearly knew what to do with him.

Edited by Xenomata

Oh yeah, I forgot this thread existed. A bit late, but I got my first +10 ever 2 weeks ago, here's my Henry!

image.thumb.png.d231fe78bcf21b6cfff213e4ded691e9.png

(Made in unit builder because I don't have a screenshot on me)

• 2 weeks later...

From honorable mentions to newest member of the club. Alongside Grima is Azura, who was +10ed a bit ago, but I was waiting for something... a little more "exciting"

0TfiAgQl.jpg?1GPg0N08l.jpg?1

With these two, my +10 army nears its 100th member. A lot of my +10 units have fallen in use, such as Celica and Oboro, while others have... um... frankly never had any time in the spotlight... not naming any Leos... and I guess that isn't really a number that many others cared much about when they hit it, but that's still something of a milestone number for me. There's a very good chance I'm gonna make a big deal out of my 100th unit, so fair warning there.
Big thing is, I have no idea who the hell will be 100th. Seems like every time I +10 someone, someone else has to come in and take their spot in the +8 merge or more club. I obviously can't control who I summon next, all I can do is pick and choose banners to summon off of. Hell, 100th might not even currently be in the +8 merge or more club... I dunno, guess we'll see.

4 units to go...

Edited by Xenomata

• 3 weeks later...

Finished a few merge projects recently. Got that final Y!Innes merge off the Ephemera before it expired, I have been seeing Delthea a lot every since the special rate was implemented and I am surprised I haven't fully merged Cecilia until now.

mFnZ5aK.pngtiTh3d8.pngh2Q6QKY.png

Last year I +10ed ninja Lyn on her debut, and later wound up with a second copy that is up to +7 before her banner returned thanks to the Hero Rises and so on. I wonder if the same will happen with Ninja Corrin since I also completed her on her debut...

U95d2NC.png

I also finshed Ullr. So that means all offensive mythics are presently +10.

KNiomvT.png

And a few other characters I finished recently.

iB5ypDZ.png

RicTFz3.png

d3ZmqVP.png

Been a while since I posted on here. Wow. Forrest was my last +10, but I've accumulated quite a few since then.

XHEjxoV.jpeg

WhO0KET.jpeg

Ax2nTNY.jpeg

Had to do my Fairy Queen, and gave her some premium fodder as well. I'll probably give her Pegasus Flight as well if I can.

KzuoTfp.jpeg

Raven deserved this once he got his art upgrade. 

MXGwl2j.jpeg

I've been waiting on Kurthnaga since Deghinsea was released. I regret nothing.

Of course, now I'm back to praying they don't release a seasonal Dimitri/Xander/Chrom/Hector to make me dip further into my funds...

I have Ullr, Pelleas, and Peony at +9. Naga at +8, Then there's Hector, Paladin Chrom, Exalt Chrom, Pegalivia, and Keaton at +7. So...I'll probably gun for those banners.

And here is number 97. The Dawn Dream's Queen.

kZc73Ejl.jpg?1

TOTALLY unexpected. I didn't think I'd suddenly get 3 copies of her all at once. Thanks weekly revivals!
...hope she gets a good refine. Should be her turn in the next few months.

3 more to go...