Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

So I took a look at the schedule for when the mythic/legendary heroes return to help me plan out when and what to go for and I was suddenly shocked! Thorr, a brand new unit, won't be returning until freaking April?! That's half a freaking year! WAAAAAY too long! I can't wait half a year to finish an offensive mythic!

Soooooo, there was only one thing to do...

P0Y7ClvdM9_bDhAR-gF59gsTFBKdfYZLZGeHd2IK

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers 98 and 99 have appeared... feast your eyes on the most beautiful creature in the entire Fire Emblem multiverse (his words not mine) and my Arena/Aether Raids/Hegemon Poisoner.

zkJaDOWl.jpg?1sLKChJOl.jpg?1

Kaden is a product of... just so many pity breakers, and then a few 4* special summons after that. I guess his support is nifty if you can set it up right?
Leonie exists because I needed a double-Poison Strike unit for the Arena, and it just so happens Saul existed and held no special meaning to me. She is very useful to have around, hell she's on both my Light AND Astra AR-O teams. Hegemon hasn't really been that big a bother since...

And with that, I only have one more +10 unit to go before I hit triple digits... wonder who it will be...?

• 2 weeks later...

Welp I haven't posted for a long time... and first the list form:

And for all you ambitious people:

Spoiler

Obligatory Updates for units who got cool shit starting with Lucina.

lucina_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dew

Yes I spoil my Fell Dragon get over it.  Grima is my max investment unit. 

grima_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dewl

OwO Chrom looks smoking hot as always.

chrom_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dewl

Robin got some new skills (I think, if not fuck it, I'm showing off birb anyway).

robin_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dewl

Ooooooh the only five star exclusive unit I've +10'd off the debut banner, also counting him spoiled to because I wanted this forever!

brave_marth_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloe

Now this one is a limited hero battles unit and not much else...

sheena_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dew

Would it be disturbing to say I wanna +10 his fallen form because he's hotter that way?

corrin_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dew

Yup I +10'd my Fates Husbando lol.  I love my Xander, he's so much stronger than Veronica's one.

xander_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_dew

Ah the shits and giggles +10... for Mjölnir's Strike of course...

halloween_rolf_20_12_2021_by_thesilentch

Oh look, the last necessary unit to update.  I probably have more I haven't shared lol, but I think this'll be fine.

gimurei_20_12_2021_by_thesilentchloey_de

And thus was she the 100th 5* unit to gain her 10th merge...
Presenting the newly garbed Thunder Goddess, Ishtar.
iEym5tVl.jpg?1

That is 100 units that I have summoned directly for, summoned completely on accident, built up from their 4* and Grail origins, or summoned thanks to becoming 4* Special Summons later on, all at least 11 times, though some units certainly have been summoned more than that (...I still have Leanne manuals...)

...hm... that's a lot of 5* +10 units, and yet for some reason I feel immature wanting to celebrate that number...

• 2 weeks later...

All those other copies of them died, so they can live...

bTeuLYil.jpg?1V5ggxhBl.jpg?1

Innes is strong. Not gonna dispute that. I coulda left him at +9 and been perfectly fine, get to keep 450 grails as a bonus... but no. This isn't about getting units to +9 and being satisfied, this is about going the full mile.
As for Benny... well I like the dude. That he is only a 4* unit is great for +10ing purposes.

Who to work on from 4* sources next... well Miriel is also a personal fave whose been released recently, and Yen'fay is looking pretty strong for a grail unit with a DC weapon...

After more than four years my first two exclusive 5* units could become +10: BraveEdelgard (+atk) and BraveLyn (+atk)

As for latter it rather happened on accident since she has shown up quite a lot recently.

I thought Annette would become my first unit since she became +9 the earliest.

She could have been +10 already, if I sparked her from some Legendary remix banner.

Edited by Julizan

• 4 weeks later...

...ack, I completely forgot I +10ed New Year Lethe.
Os2pCMJl.jpg?1

Not a whole lot to say about her. I randomly summoned a bunch of her, decided to finish the job, and she also happened to be in the Limited Time manual shop so that was just extra convenient. I hope she gets a good refine.
...why do I have BOTH versions of Lethe merged up, I don't even know her that well...

I just finished Elimine. Getting her done was a priority since her ability to shut down so many units will be invaluable in AR.

pilzBwj.png

I finished Ash right on her debut. Been useful in AR allowing certain units to travel all the way across the map.

TPhEYvr.png

That free manual of Winter Eirika was the last copy I needed to finish her. Nice gift after more than 200 orbs failed to get one on her rerun the prior year.

0bOWt52.png

The recent Hero fest was what I needed to finish Yuri.

WARoKzo.png

Walhart's refine prompted me to finish him not too long ago.

T2dqQWn.png

Manuela being the fastest armor unit yet inspired me to finish her as well.

6XOidb7.png

Harmonic Azura was a unit I immediately saw potential in when paired with Ninja Corrin. They make another broken pair that makes arena a cakewalk just like Duo Lyn and Duo Peony did.

8O2pWeO.png

And some other units I recently finished.

pKRiUOi.png

W0A2EFb.png

QBvU0XR.png

k2NAWHu.png

A8oJP3N.png

lhuUhgS.png

70dXA0s.png

RCivZe9.png

BHiy60C.png

C9ZtVI7.png

rb4H0dv.png

ZQdptAn.png

eM4prlM.png

This is the final dream to find itself here, Adrift in the sea of heroes who have been given the highest honor I can give them...
ewtFDpFl.jpg?1

Camilla was the last of the four Adrift units (not counting miniAzura, who was not part of the banner proper) to be +10 merged. Since she was on the New Power banner and I only needed one more copy of her, I decided to use some orbs and see what happened. It... did not take long at all.

Here's hoping, again, for Mikoto to get a great refine. Then I can focus on building her and the two Corrins to have a fully themed Arena defense team!

Edited by Xenomata

I will merge her... I will not... I will merge her... I will not... I will merge her!

mPmA40Vl.jpg?1

...her actual skill build is yet to be determined, so... yeah. Not to say I won't do it though, she has a pretty nifty weapon on her person and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

I finished my first 5* Exclusive +10 Hero! I am very happy. I confess I never expected this hero to be Catria.

bJGSZtw.png

The story behind the +10 here is below:

Spoiler

When we got the hero Fest earlier this month, it was a very good deal to summon on it considering we had 10 tickets. So I did that. I went for the Spark. I got a Bridal Catria, a Legendary Dimitri and a Yuri during the 40 summons, and ended sparking for Plumeria. After the spark, I still had tickets left... and with those tickets, I got 2 more Catrias. Combining with the 2 others copies i had before the banner, and the copy I got from the Free Book 5 Seasonal Summon, Bridal Catria was sitting at +5 if merged...

That's when I decided: I will finish Bridal Catria in this banner! My plans of going back to Elimine's Mythic Banner to try to get merges for Eitris was ignored  (especially since I got no Eitri in the 40 summons, and had to spark for Elimine or I wouldn't have her) and I went all in into the Hero Fest. Spent all my orbs, didn't finish her... but all the orbs i got after that (from quests, chapters, TT...) went to that banner. Plumeria even went from +1 to +5 during this, with circles without green stones. And then this Friday it happened! I finally summoned the final copy needed to +10 her.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Congrats, she's really beautiful ain't she? And isn't it sad that mine still wins by 3 Hp despite being only at +5? 

She is quite beautiful. I foddered Ruptured Sky to her the other day and it destroys FEdel.

Is that because of Summoner Support? I plan on putting her on one of my Summoner Support slots whenever I next buy Pass.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She is quite beautiful. I foddered Ruptured Sky to her the other day and it destroys FEdel.

Is that because of Summoner Support? I plan on putting her on one of my Summoner Support slots whenever I next buy Pass.

I still prefer her default Luna although I've given her every special available to her sans Blue Flame (+10 dmg is kinda pathetic for a 500 SP special). It's feels pretty good when you see her demolish Gustav/P!Surtr/B!Hector in Summoner Duels. 

Yep, Summoner Support is equal to +5 merges and +3 Hp. 

The original NPC-turned-ally, as well as one of my original strongest allies!
06VrJAPl.jpg?1HZ6uLQUl.jpg?1

One of Veronica's revival banners only took like 3 summons total to get the one copy of her I needed to fully merge her. Which was neat.
Cain was built years ago as my only answer to Veronica as she appeared in the original Tempest Trials event (in retrospect, maybe I should have used Roy... oh well), and he saw continued use for a while after that. Of course he eventually stopped being used after a point, but now that I have a good amount of resources, I decided that maybe it's time I give him the treatment I've given a number of other old friends, even if he isn't the strongest Sword Cav by a longshot. Though if that trend were to be followed, I'd also be adding Frederick, Catria, Leon, and Roy to that list... which isn't exactly a BAD thing I guess?

...maybe I should give Abel some treatment too? He wasn't a unit I really used, but this is the original Christmas bros...
I do admittedly have one other unit that I could totally +10 right now... but I'm gonna hold off on that for now. I wanna see what they give to... her refined fangs.

Edited by Xenomata

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to submit my Itsuki to this. Since according to the front page of this, nobody has done so yet.

And I just recently updated his build to be a far more potent mix phaser then he was before.

Itsuki.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 2:22 PM, Faellin said:

I'd like to submit my Itsuki to this. Since according to the front page of this, nobody has done so yet.

It should be noted that the first post has not been updated in almost two years.
I'm not going through two years of posts just to prove you wrong, but I am saying that it's very unlikely that's true. (unless you're joking, in which case let's pretend this never happened)

I got a few units to share today: two nerds, a bunny, a brick wall, and a powerhungry tyrant corrupted further by the energy of a god sealed within a medallion.

You know, the typical crowd.

zCtSLR8l.jpg?11KOdCkjl.jpg?17EY4xYml.jpg?1bZYdii0l.jpg?16OP5jUfl.jpg?1

• Fun fact, Miriel was my first ever FE love! In that when I first played Awakening (which was my first FE game) I didn't know S support meant marriage, and that just so happened to be who my Robin wound up hitting that rank first with. I reset the game once I realized what was going on.
    ...well anyway, Miriel has high stats. You can thank the Fury SS for inspiring me to go through with +10ing her. That much post-combat damage cannot be healthy though...
  • Lute... I was sitting on needing 2 more copies of her for a while, AND THEN I GOT 2 COPIES OF HER. Real close to each other too, I was caught off guard. I'll probably refine her weapon at some point.
  • Spring Marisa was a unit that now that I think about it it makes sense that I accidentally had a lot of copies of her: she shared her banner with Spring Palla, who I was trying to get a +Atk copy of and +10ed before achieving that. Between that, her HoF appearance giving me a chance to load her up with skills, and also being a limited time manual at some point, all I was missing was one more copy of her to let her into the club... which I did.
  • Brave Hector, or Brector as I call him. Not much to say there, he was on a revival banner and I went for it. Didn't even take that long. Is he using the best Far Save, probably not, but heck I don't care.
  • Ashnard it was surprisingly easy to get copies of him. He has a good weapon, he can make for a good Rein beacon, and his HoF appearance just made it easy to get him some good skills. What the heck, full merging him can only help after all.

Still sitting on that one other unit I could +10 whenever I wanted too. I'm still waiting to see what refine they give them.

• 2 weeks later...

Roy's our boy.

rbQQU8Tl.jpg?1Jq4NW8Pl.jpg?1

I was just doing some summoning and... kinda impulsively decided to get the last two copies of Brave Roy needed to +10 him. I'll refine his weapon at some later point.

As for Roy... I kinda talked about it when showing Cain, but it's also worth noting that Roy was my first 5* unit... at all. So he has a sort of special place in the barracks in that regard, which is also partly why I prefer his normal outfit over the Resplendent alt: it's just what I'm used to seeing on him. Kinda felt like he waited long enough to get the same treatment many of my older units have received so far. I intend to inherit Distant Stance to him hopefully the next time Legendary Fae is available.

...why yes I did mass release a ton of manuals and spent almost all my celestial stones on Dragonflowers for Roy. I'LL GO FURTHER, WHICH STAT DO YOU WANT ASCENDED MAH BOI???

Edited by Xenomata