Raven

The Nohrian Summer banner hit just in time:

Spoiler

iF7HewC.jpg

I needed some Atk Ploy fodder.

And an update on Marth:

Spoiler

WSxAliI.jpg

And Tana (Winged Princess), I keep forgetting to put her up here...

Spoiler

xz6jPnR.jpg

Edited by LordFrigid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finished up my third 5*+10, and here she is!

Spoiler

TwlN9zr.png

Fear the Fir! And it looks like I'm the first one to upload a Fir to this compendium. She was one of my favorite units in Binding Blade, so I'm happy to see her realize her full potential here. I've considered giving her Fury + a ploy skill, but I ultimately have opted for the Life & Death build instead. It works quite well for her!

Incidentally, I had planned on Cherche being my third 5*+10, and she's currently sitting at +8. But she also hasn't shown up in awhile, so Fir ended up going from +0 to +10 before I even gained another copy of her. So it goes! I had ten copies of Fir saved up, so I chose her for the next project. My next merge projects are going to be Catria and Palla (although I currently only have enough copies to go +6 or 7 for each right now).

I did it!  My third 5*+10!  Titania has joined Soren and Oscar :)  If only I could run all three of them and Ike every week in the arena...  (Here's an imgur link, since I still don't know how to embed them: https://imgur.com/a/e6ijVCg)

Screenshot_2018-06-30-18-58-18.png

@ZeroFinal If I had unlimited funds, I would have +10'd Summer Cordelia, giving her a Brave Lance set to complement WoT!Reinhardt and Spring Alfonse (Brave Axe set). But tracking how much I've spent on this game over the summer and current legendary banners, I think I'm tapped out.

But on my newly reduced budget, my latest +10, Shigure, is more than capable. +Spd -Res, and mostly raised through feathers rather than pitybreakers.

Spoiler

71z1ZyU.jpg

Currently, L&D on slot A because I wanted the highest visible Speed. Wings of Mercy for points and trolling. Using the same Atk Tactic and Guidance seal as Caeda, thanks to Legault providing Atk Tactic relatively easily.

With this, I'm considering changing my arena core to WoT!Reinhardt, Shigure, and Spring Sharena. Leif swaps back in if my bonus unit is not an infantry unit. Spring Alfonse swaps back in if my bonus unit is red.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Double post for update... because I really needed to clear some more space from my barracks (too many banners going on all at once).

PxoWt4M.jpg

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Ostia's Pulse, Close Def 3)

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/vWdfTk3

Bold Fighter Grima can't double him without Spd buffs.

9 Hero Merit. Training maps too efficient.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:12 AM, SSbardock84 said:

+10 Hector and I can't even get one.

"Insert coin to continue"

Also, first post updated.

Edited by Raven

19 hours ago, Raven said:

Also, first post updated.

Can you use the imgur links for Bride Ninian and Legendary Hector? I have the skills with their English names in the annotations for people who can't read moon runes since the non-passive skills don't have icons.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Can you use the imgur links for Bride Ninian and Legendary Hector? I have the skills with their English names in the annotations for people who can't read moon runes since the non-passive skills don't have icons.

:Fa:Yep

My two +10 units, Catria was the first in the beginning of the year, I could have completed her way before, but was to busy spending feathers to promote a lot of units to 5*. It was only this year that I thought of +10 units and tried with her first because she is my favorite character in the game. After seeing what a +10 unit can do I started to build the next, a Marth that is now +9 (Already have the feathers but the game won't give me the last one). Last month I had a ton of feathers and was looking for a good green to +10 and choose Beruka because I already had one 5*+1 (pitybreakers from last year's flier gauntlet banner, wanted Minerva and Hinoka and got 2 Berukas and 1 Subaki). I had a really bad experience in arena some time ago with a full def Lukas with my "no magic damage team" so I tried to replicate this going full def with Beruka. For now I am waiting the last Marth to come home to start building these 3 with better skills.

IMG_3956.PNG

IMG_3958.PNG

Barst has been +10 for months now but the recent completion of Zelgius reminded me to post here.

https://imgur.com/a/nc7wZJq

Here is my best boy, Barst. I knew I wanted to get him to +10 once feathers actually started existing. He was my first axe user (and like all of my brave users at the beginning, -attack). I happily merged that mess into a +attack -resistance copy but then regretted it when it became apparent that he was too easily bodied by Reinhardt. At one point I used +defense -HP as the base to get rid of the resistance bane. I believe it was around that time I decided to bite the bullet and give him distant counter. I was worried that he wouldn't put distant counter to good use but he does a fine job with it. I don't regret the investment; he is my go to unit when it comes to clearing challenges. I ended up settling for +speed -HP but the ideal boy is +attack -HP.  One day...

http://imgur.com/gtrviKi

I wasn't expecting to get Zelgius to +10. I halfheartedly decided to snipe reds for him whenever he appeared as a focus unit. I thought +10 best armor boy was a pipe dream (especially) after that nightmare banner he shared with Celica but on his following focus banner I got five or six of him pretty quickly. It more than made up for the previous banner! I stopped summoning on that banner at +9 because I figured I'd eventually get pity broken by him and I don't have need for fierce stance or panic ploy. I got his final copy as a free pull on the voting gauntlet banner! I'm mostly satisfied with his current build; not too fussed about giving him bold fighter. If I ever get close defense fodder or more distant defense fodder then I'll probably swap one of them in. I prefer using him to kill things dead on enemy phase (Grima is permanently wearing the fashionable boots) so they're a perfect fit. I did sacrifice a stray Grima to give him vengeful fighter so it is an even trade.

I'm swimming in Roys so he might be the next to get to +10 but I'm trying to get Lukas there first.

Edited by Momentai~

I am here to join the illustrious +10 club! Behold my passion project, a +10 L'arachel. 

AG01Cld.png

I'm very proud of her.

Edited by Stercus

Behold, my next +10 character! Roy: Young Lion!

4D69RHI.jpg

Fury, Vantage, and Hone Atk may not be final. As always, I experiment and research all the skills to see what I like best. But there he is, merged all the way up to the +10 maximum! His IVs are +Atk/-Res.

@DarkLordIvy Since Seliph can't pitybreak me anymore, I took the initiative and gave him the +10 treatment.  He might figure into a lead-off Arena Assualt Team, once I have some more +10s.

nphQsDB.png

This might not be quite as impressive as it would've been when I started working on her, but either way, my first +10 is finally complete!

image.png   image.png

No Wrath fodder at the moment, so Desperation builds are all I can do... Her Galeforce build also might work better with a Spd-refine and Flashing Blade Seal now that it's available, but I don't currently have what I need to give her both of those, and this still works fine enough in my experience, so here it is anyway. Finally, my very first 5-star promotion in Heroes, over a year ago at this point, has become my very first 5-star +10 as well!