Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

41 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

You can say I'm wrong, it doesn't change the circumstances. You can't say your words didn't provoke anything and her's did. If you got a response, your words provoked them. 

They said "mine is better" and you said it was rude. You said "mine is better" and you think that's somehow not rude just because you added criticism~ That's not how it works~ You did say more than "this IV is better than that one" you specifically said "Mine is better", which is what you got mad at the other person for~ If you think you aren't being rude, then neither was the other person.

...Sigh.

I'm not explaining myself to you any further. I don't need to and there's no need to continue this argument further either.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, I think mine will have a better build in the end, personally. He has +Spd which is the better boon and will also make use of Swift Sparrow and Desperation when I give them to him. I've just been lacking fodder for the latter and only recently did I finally get any. He might still use Dull Ranged sometimes, but Desperation would probably be better on difficult maps. I'll probably add Raudrblade+ to his kit sometime as well if I need him to have even more oomph than Grima's Truth can offer.

I'm just saying how I feel Morgan is best handled in terms of asset/flaw combo and skills. And I definitely think this needs more work.

I hate to say this Ana, but I've seen +Spd Morgans and they don't suit my play style.  Rave about it all you want but I don't want my Morgan to be a cookie-cutter skills like everyone elses.  I want my Morgan to BE my Morgan.  Which means +Atk.  Also the whole point of my post was to show off my little boy.  Not to have you basically shove down my throat that yours is better because +Spd. :/

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Chloe, I think he's awesome. 
(I generally tend to build my main units  to be swiss army knives (i think most of us do). let me know how you like him at +atk. I know others prefer speed. but I think it's fun to have builds that don't just have the same generic "and blade tome, and stuff." I like Grima's truth on him because it is like Vero's staff. i hope you have SO much fun with him.

XD I am loving his plus Atk!  He's been so much fun, especially on the higher difficulty Tempest Trial maps.  He's able to handle Flora with relative ease and Grima can do the sweep or VS!Azura just dances Morgan for even more insane shenanigans.  I haven't decided the A slot yet, but DB 4 does jack that atk stat up nicely.  I haven't tried it yet on the higher TT maps yet but that's because training Leo is annoyingly slow XP

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I hate to say this Ana, but I've seen +Spd Morgans and they don't suit my play style.  Rave about it all you want but I don't want my Morgan to be a cookie-cutter skills like everyone elses.  I want my Morgan to BE my Morgan.  Which means +Atk.  Also the whole point of my post was to show off my little boy.  Not to have you basically shove down my throat that yours is better because +Spd. :/

Wow, chill the fuck out. I was only offering my opinion on ideas for making him the best he can be and I tried to be polite. But I guess I should never critique any of your stuff again since you apparently hate it when someone does so.

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And now the moment everyone has been waiting for.  I present the most adorable M!Morgan.  Whose build is not yet complete.

@Rezzy @Nym @Anacybele @daisy jane and whomever else I was talking about Morgan with.  XD

morgan__10_by_thesilentchloey_dd5kras-fu

+Atk because my boy is the best boy XD

ETA: Updated with skills.

Congrats on your Morgan!
Since I got an extra LegYarn, I'm debating who to make a Red Flier option for Arena.  My top two are Palla or Aversa.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your Morgan!
Since I got an extra LegYarn, I'm debating who to make a Red Flier option for Arena.  My top two are Palla or Aversa.

Aversa would be Nasty with the Panic. 
I am however a huge believer in Whitewing power (with or without the duel flier :D )

16 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

XD I am loving his plus Atk!  He's been so much fun, especially on the higher difficulty Tempest Trial maps.  He's able to handle Flora with relative ease and Grima can do the sweep or VS!Azura just dances Morgan for even more insane shenanigans.  I haven't decided the A slot yet, but DB 4 does jack that atk stat up nicely.  I haven't tried it yet on the higher TT maps yet but that's because training Leo is annoyingly slow XP

I know. Leo was painful the higher up i got in TT. why they have to hate leo so?

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, chill the fuck out. I was only offering my opinion on ideas for making him the best he can be and I tried to be polite. But I guess I should never critique any of your stuff again since you apparently hate it when someone does so.

It's how you critique sometimes Ana.  And swearing only makes it worse when I wasn't actually that mad in the first place :/

I think one thing you'll need to learn is sometimes people like niche things or builds.

As I said I've seen +Spd Morgans and I don't like their play style.  I don't want to have the same Morgan as everyone else's.  I am not saying it to be rude, or in any anger which you wrongly assume.  I'm saying it as someone who likes her units to be unique and memorable to those who get to use them.  Speed is all well and good, but not my play style.  Comprehend where I'm coming from Ana?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your Morgan!

Thanks Rezzy XD.

Aversa's pretty fun to run too!

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I am however a huge believer in Whitewing power (with or without the duel flier :D )

I know. Leo was painful the higher up i got in TT. why they have to hate leo so?

Yeah I don't get why IS hates him so.

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I think one thing you'll need to learn is sometimes people like niche things or builds.

As I said I've seen +Spd Morgans and I don't like their play style.  I don't want to have the same Morgan as everyone else's.  I am not saying it to be rude, or in any anger which you wrongly assume.  I'm saying it as someone who likes her units to be unique and memorable to those who get to use them.  Speed is all well and good, but not my play style.  Comprehend where I'm coming from Ana?

That wasn't my problem, you preferring +Atk or whatever is all fine and dandy. You can do that if you want. I was just offering my two cents on what could make Morgan the best he can be. And I don't blame you for wanting him to be unique, I prefer that much of the time myself.

I just didn't appreciate you saying I was shoving things down your throat. That's all.

I also admit though, that I have a bit of envy that you finished yours and mine is still stuck at +9 despite that I've pulled a lot of red the last few months.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

ana sometimes you can be a bit blunt when you dull out criticism not that it's a bad thing in it of itself but sometimes your phrasing can be taken in a way that wasn't intended. 

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

ana sometimes you can be a bit blunt when you dull out criticism not that it's a bad thing in it of itself but sometimes your phrasing can be taken in a way that wasn't intended. 

So I've seen now. But I'm afraid I don't know how to change that and I'm not even sure that I can. I can't control how other people react to things I say...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also admit though, that I have a bit of envy that you finished yours and mine is still stuck at +9 despite that I've pulled a lot of red the last few months.

I totally get that feeling
Est. is ready. like 100 percent, totally ready. Swift Sparrow, I have dew ready for her weapon. Repo, Duel Rally Skill (No Duel flying because i'm not gonna kill Lazura for anyone haha). but. Est literally refuses to come home. i need 2 more copies. and . nothing. Everyone gets Caedas. I just need. one, lousy +atk Caeda. Nothing. 

Morgan will come home. hopefully soon. 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That wasn't my problem, you preferring +Atk or whatever is all fine and dandy. You can do that if you want. I was just offering my two cents on what could make Morgan the best he can be. And I don't blame you for wanting him to be unique, I prefer that much of the time myself.

I just didn't appreciate you saying I was shoving things down your throat. That's all.

Then perhaps a little bit more delicate way of putting things might work.

Also I'm just as shocked as you that I got my boy done first.  It was like IS was apologising for no Lucina for like three years ish.  Still you'll get your boy to plus 10, I believe in it. :O

Just now, Anacybele said:

So I've seen now. But I'm afraid I don't know how to change that and I'm not even sure that I can. I can't control how other people react to things I say...

I get that feeling one thing I've learned to do is again try and really read out loud what you wanna type and ask yourself what weight those words carry.  

17 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Leo was painful the higher up i got in TT.

Yes, he sure is......to all the poor saps who try to come at him that is.

Spoiler

TmSF46h.png
*without TT stat boosts

He obviously still needs to stay the hell away from Flora and certain other reds, but otherwise using him has been an absolute blast. I'll definitely get him to +10 eventually provided AR doesn't become a completely unbearable dumpster fire of an experience.

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I totally get that feeling
Est. is ready. like 100 percent, totally ready. Swift Sparrow, I have dew ready for her weapon. Repo, Duel Rally Skill (No Duel flying because i'm not gonna kill Lazura for anyone haha). but. Est literally refuses to come home. i need 2 more copies. and . nothing. Everyone gets Caedas. I just need. one, lousy +atk Caeda. Nothing. 

Morgan will come home. hopefully soon. 

I wish I could give you two Ests, I seem to get her rather frequently. xP

And yeah, hopefully!

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Then perhaps a little bit more delicate way of putting things might work.

Also I'm just as shocked as you that I got my boy done first.  It was like IS was apologising for no Lucina for like three years ish.  Still you'll get your boy to plus 10, I believe in it. :O

I can try.

Yeah, it is a bit surprising since I got Morgan quite some time before you did, I think, and by the time you did, mine had a couple/few merges. You then got a lot luckier in pulling him than I did! But it does sound like a good apology for the Lucina thing in your case, yeah. And yeah, it's gotta happen sooner or later considering male Morgan is now a 3-4 star pull.

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I get that feeling one thing I've learned to do is again try and really read out loud what you wanna type and ask yourself what weight those words carry.  

Sure, I've done that a lot since I've been given that advice before. But it doesn't work much. I feel like the way I see things must be too different from others.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Sure, I've done that a lot since I've been given that advice before. But it doesn't work much. I feel like the way I see things must be too different from others.

perhaps just gotta keep in mind the power words can have over people. I mean if it's a hard thing to change about yourself then fine that's just the kind of person you are and there's nothing wrong with that

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

perhaps just gotta keep in mind the power words can have over people. I mean if it's a hard thing to change about yourself then fine that's just the kind of person you are and there's nothing wrong with that

Yeah, I just seem to be naturally rather blunt, and due to being an Aspie, I can't interpret things the way others do. So often, the way I see something is different and could easily come off as much different than I intend.

That bluntness must be one reason I love Ike though. lol

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, he sure is......to all the poor saps who try to come at him that is.

Reveal hidden contents

TmSF46h.png
*without TT stat boosts

He obviously still needs to stay the hell away from Flora and certain other reds, but otherwise using him has been an absolute blast. I'll definitely get him to +10 eventually provided AR doesn't become a completely unbearable dumpster fire of an experience.

wow. that is awesome. 

I had a ton of fun building up my Seliph, and he's been fully merged for a while now, but I didn't know about this thread's existence until today, so sorry of I'm late to the party.

Spoiler

5cc4fd9f5adc4_Seliph5Star10.jpg.c21909afbb413969ccbabdc392d88e3b.jpg

He's easily my most used unit and trivializes a lot of match-ups and can break the weapon triangle thanks to his kit and the refined Tyrfing's Miracle effect. I can't even begin to tell you how many Surtrs I've nuked with Seliph in AR, it's crazy.

Edited by indigocean

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It's how you critique sometimes Ana.  And swearing only makes it worse when I wasn't actually that mad in the first place :/

Thanks Rezzy XD.

Aversa's pretty fun to run too!

I don't know why they make Leo so slow all the time.  He's got a 50% speed growth in his base class, and is even 60% if I remember correctly if you switch him to Sorcerer.

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

That's great! Congrats, I'm glad you were able to finish him! He looks awesome, those defensive stats and his Atk and Spd are something to fear~~ 

Thanks!

16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Ooh he's GORGEOUS. 
(Also. I would happily give you Sorens. I have 40. 40 Sorens. and 2 of them are 5*. trrading when, IS?)

I only need three more, but the wait is frustrating. Do you need any Cecilias? I almost have enough copies to make two +10s of her.

They don't?? He is an excellent EP mage, better than Cecilia with a Raventome and build (so you don't even need to give him broken skills like Tybrosion to make him good). He doesn't need 50 spd, because that's not his role, and it's not the only way to be a good unit. Just make him a Raven mage and put him in range of Colourless and Blues to delete them. Works wonders for AR too. Honestly I think he is one of the better TT units we've gotten so far. If this is hate, I want some more of it for him. haha 

@mampfoid Naesala is my next grail project.

So i finally have my first 5☆+10 unit!

Screenshot-20190429-214014-Fire-Emblem-H

Here you go, Linus! He's just 1 dragonflower from being capped which will only increase Res, but he's completed! A Lewyn, Ike and Gunnthrá (NY) were used as fodder with no regrets, he just wrecks stuff like no one else.

My next +10 projects are Cecilia, Klein and Robin (M). And greils are going for Ursula! Yay I did it!