Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

On 6/23/2019 at 4:49 PM, Chrom-ulent said:

I said I was done with FEH whaling, but I had one final exception: the rerun of Summer's Arrival.

Tana is now my Earth season points cheerleader. With F!Grima running Guidance, I can ferry around the bonus unit. If only there was Spur Spd/Res in a seal...

Reveal hidden contents

3GNcuJr.png

That's awesome! I'm only one copy away from getting my own Tana to +10. I'm in a bit of a dilemma on what to choose for her boon though, might I ask what made you go for +speed over attack? Though I assume if you were planning on using her for Arena cheerleading from the beginning attack isn't really important.

The rest of these are great as well, that Cordelia looks pretty terrifying to face in AR, and stealing that Innes set sounds like a good idea.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my second grail project and 10th +10 thanks to today's grails. Pretty common one, but will be a great support unit for my earth team if I ever get enough L!Alms to use them over my water team. Not sure who my next grail project is, but I won't have to decide for quite a few weeks.

Also, here's an update to all of my units if you ever want to update them, Raven

Edited by Maaka

Speaking of grail projects, my first one is finally finished! Female Robin at last completes my Awakening family! 😄 And it looks like I'm the first one here to do this lovely lady too!

jivTZCK.png

She annihilates Reinhardts and Brave Lyns, two of the biggest threats in the game for me too. ^^

Here's her husband and son again since they actually got some updates, that being Frederick's completed dragonflower boosts and male Morgan getting some more of those plus Infantry Rush.

mEEDRGj.pngPsxsrdp.png

(Frederick is S supported with legendary Ephraim for gameplay, btw. He and female Robin are the same color too, so S supporting them wouldn't have been a good gameplay idea at all. But Summer Frederick and Summer Robin are totally S supported, and if Frederick gets another non-green alt, I'll grab him and S support him with regular female Robin for sure!)

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, Maaka said:

Finished my second grail project and 10th +10 thanks to today's grails.

Congrats again! Aversa is not yet out of the race for my grails. I'll probably sit on them forever. 

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Speaking of grail projects, my first one is finally finished! Female Robin at last completes my Awakening family! 😄 And it looks like I'm the first one here to do this lovely lady too!

Congrats, quite a family! 

5 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I also have completed my first (and probably only) grail project.

Wow, I've never seen one at +10 before. Congrats! 

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats, quite a family! 

Yup, thanks! 🙂 All it needs besides those other maxed out dragonflowers is a prf for Freddy. lol

4 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Anacybele congrats on the nice Reflet!  She's next on my list of Grail +10s as I'm currently working on Mask.

Mask? I assume you mean masked Lucina? You could've had her done a long time ago, you know...she was rerun in several TTs.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yup, thanks! 🙂 All it needs besides those other maxed out dragonflowers is a prf for Freddy. lol

Mask? I assume you mean masked Lucina? You could've had her done a long time ago, you know...she was rerun in several TTs.

I wasn't as lucky as you with regards to TTs since my first one was Gerome being a TT unit fyi and I only got him at the 4 star rarity and haven't bothered with him since. 😞

And yeah I call Masked "Marth" Mask for simplicity's sake. 😄

19 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I wasn't as lucky as you with regards to TTs since my first one was Gerome being a TT unit fyi and I only got him at the 4 star rarity and haven't bothered with him since. 😞

And yeah I call Masked "Marth" Mask for simplicity's sake. 😄

TT isn't really luck though, you just have to grind it a lot. But it IS tedious, so I get if you don't like bothering with that much.

Finally finished, did not take too long because I saved her and some feathers up. Almost total ready for Arena. Just a few skills which needs to be added. But I am glad about this:

Kagero.png

Edited by Stroud

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

TT isn't really luck though, you just have to grind it a lot. But it IS tedious, so I get if you don't like bothering with that much.

I'm saying that when Gerome was the unit they gave out for TT it was my FIRST TT.  Right as I came back to heroes.  So I essentially MISSED all the chances before that to get Mask.

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm saying that when Gerome was the unit they gave out for TT it was my FIRST TT.  Right as I came back to heroes.  So I essentially MISSED all the chances before that to get Mask.

...Yeah, and like I said, that's not luck. That's just bad timing.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I remember the days I said Felicia was bad because her Atk was really low and her weapon sucked. That's all changed a lot now. 😛 Good job!

Actually with Corrin support and everything, she hits hard. This build here is for Abyssal maps and it works well.

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats @Nym she looks pretty amazing XD

Man I feel like an idiot for not figuring that out sooner xD but thanks.

31 minutes ago, Nym said:

Actually with Corrin support and everything, she hits hard. This build here is for Abyssal maps and it works well.

Oh, I'm certain. I just meant she wasn't very good before she got a new weapon and all.

I DID THIS I DID THIS I DID THIS WOOOOOO!!

O1BMyKe.png

+10 ABS BABY! PICK A BEACH AND PRAY!

Man I can't get over how hot Frederick is in those cool swim shorts and showing off those abs and that a Summer Frederick even exists at all. ❤️ I love him so much! IS forever made this fangirl happy!

Also, he's my first 5 star exclusive +10 and my first seasonal +10!

So I was asking about my use of Divine Dews the other day, and... uh...

Look, it was either use them or not let her be the very best she can be.
EDIT: Almost forgot about the big guy.

5fD066Dl.jpgRDdQPELl.jpg?1

...hm, that's my third defensive Infantry Lance +10, but only my second Axe +10 overall... probably need to chill on the lances a bit...

@Anacybele That's awesome. Getting a unit you like to +10 is an amazing feeling, more than getting a +10 of any ol unit at least.
...not that Neph is any ol unit...

Edited by Xenomata

@Anacybele Congrats on maxing out Frederick Flintstone, I know you love that guy so it's nice seeing you finally got all the copies you needed. Hope you didn't have to spend much, but by your reaction I can see it was worth it.

@Rezzy @TheSilentChloey @Nym @Baldrick @Landmaster @Xenomata @mampfoid @Stroud @Etheus@Maaka Also congrats to everyone else on their recent projects! It's always nice checking back on this thread and seeing what some of you have achieved. Really shows the passion some people have for their favorites.

So I guess it's time for me to show my sixth 5*+10, so I'll page @Nowi's Husband as well.

lEmizbx.png?1

A couple of weeks ago I managed to pull the last Nowi I needed for this. She's an amazingly good unit considering she's a non-premium Gen 1, and making her focused on speed with Vantage and a DC weapon can end up on a scary enemy phase unit.

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That's awesome. Getting a unit you like to +10 is an amazing feeling, more than getting a +10 of any ol unit at least.
...not that Neph is any ol unit...

Thanks! It IS amazing! ^^ What do you mean by "ol unit" though?

5 minutes ago, Jave said:

Congrats on maxing out Frederick Flintstone, I know you love that guy so it's nice seeing you finally got all the copies you needed. Hope you didn't have to spend much, but by your reaction I can see it was worth it.

Oh yes, totally worth it! It cost me roughly $200, probably somewhere between that and $300, but that's less than I thought I was going to end up spending. I'm also lucky I've got at least a small income right now too to make up for that in due time.