Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

20 minutes ago, Johann said:

Surprised you don't have sword cavs, or maybe I just assume everyone has one built up for some reason.

I have useful ones of course, but none heavily merged. I have an unmerged Ares; Chrom, Roy, Sigurd and Eldigan at +1; and Xander at +2 who share the work of the red slot between them. My unmerged Luke and Eliwood are unemployed, though if I could spare the dew I reckon I'd merge the Eliwood into a 4*+10.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I have useful ones of course, but none heavily merged. I have an unmerged Ares; Chrom, Roy, Sigurd and Eldigan at +1; and Xander at +2 who share the work of the red slot between them. My unmerged Luke and Eliwood are unemployed, though if I could spare the dew I reckon I'd merge the Eliwood into a 4*+10.

So, none of the 3-4* ones really click with you, and any 5* ones you might want are, well, not exactly easy to get more of, right? If so, I think most of us can relate to that regarding many unit categories

9 minutes ago, Johann said:

So, none of the 3-4* ones really click with you, and any 5* ones you might want are, well, not exactly easy to get more of, right? If so, I think most of us can relate to that regarding many unit categories

@Humanoid

And it really doesn't help that there are only 4 of them in the 4-star-and-lower pool and all 4 of them have pretty much the exact same stat spread. It's actually kind of scary just how similar they are if you ignore their personal weapons.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Humanoid

And it really doesn't help that there are only 4 of them in the 4-star-and-lower pool and all 4 of them have pretty much the exact same stat spread. It's actually kind of scary just how similar they are if you ignore their personal weapons.

It stills blows my mind that they even gave them all personal weapons, let alone that the one I cared most about turned out to be absolutely phenomenal for how I play. That said, as characters, I think they're all charming enough, and charm is generally what drives me to +10 anyone

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

First Grail Project is completed~

Congrats! That's one nice looking evil girl. 

5 hours ago, Johann said:

Funny you mention Roderick because his refine helped me settle on his asset just now:

Wow, looks like a great sidekick for Cain. Congrats! 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, looks like a great sidekick for Cain. Congrats!

Rokkr Sieges was very fun with the two of them doing x4 attacks + Galeforce

Still no updating in over two months now. Can we just ask a mod to take over this? I've seen Raven online more recently than two months and he's not come back to this thread. No point in the thread having that list to look at if it isn't updated.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Still no updating in over two months now. Can we just ask a mod to take over this? I've seen Raven online more recently than two months and he's not come back to this thread. No point in the thread having that list to look at if it isn't updated.

Raven still regularly posts news to the main site, including today's news item announcing the Summer banner, so it's good to know he hasn't just disappeared. Presumably just too busy to actively participate on the forums (though last post on the 29th of June isn't *too* long ago).

55 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Raven still regularly posts news to the main site, including today's news item announcing the Summer banner, so it's good to know he hasn't just disappeared. Presumably just too busy to actively participate on the forums (though last post on the 29th of June isn't *too* long ago).

That's fine, but then maybe that's made him too busy to keep up this thread and it'd be easier for him to let a mod take over anyway.

I haven't forgotten about this topic, but things have been generally up in the air for me over the last 2+ months, and updating this topic hasn't been a priority.

I'll hopefully get a chance to update the first post sometime this week.

Splitting time between two Grail units has been for certain the way to go, but it does mean that it's taken until now for...

image0.png

Hers is my heart. My goddess. She.

My 11th +10 was born from my obsession with my AR defense, since the defense rewards were added in, I decided to try to modify my Anima defense a bit, so here he is:

I need 5 more infantry flowers to get his flowers to +6 and give him 1 more hp, which will get him to 61 hp with Duma and give him 30 vengeance damage at 1 hp. Hopefully he works out well.

6 hours ago, Maaka said:

My 11th +10 was born from my obsession with my AR defense, since the defense rewards were added in, I decided to try to modify my Anima defense a bit, so here he is:

Woa, not looking forward meeting him. Congrats! 

No dragon though.

Boredom sets in again

nHodpCh.png

I'm thinking about eventually making some degenerate IP team if enough Summer Xanders stalk me when that Banner reruns so we need someone to eat him~ And otherwise I just want to make my Defending Arena team annoying~

17 hours ago, Maaka said:

I need 5 more infantry flowers to get his flowers to +6 and give him 1 more hp, which will get him to 61 hp with Duma and give him 30 vengeance damage at 1 hp. Hopefully he works out well.

I wanted to +10 a Seliph, too, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very sexy~ Congrats~ Can't wait to get destroyed by him!

On 7/12/2019 at 11:44 PM, Duke of Dozel said:

Here's my pride and joy that I've built up since launch. Has about every good premium skills you can think of. 

64993823_2340556206226382_3609047700135215104_n.jpg

That is a beautiful man right there~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Boredom sets in again

nHodpCh.png

I'm thinking about eventually making some degenerate IP team if enough Summer Xanders stalk me when that Banner reruns so we need someone to eat him~ And otherwise I just want to make my Defending Arena team annoying~

I wanted to +10 a Seliph, too, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very sexy~ Congrats~ Can't wait to get destroyed by him!

Ooo congrats Landy! I just got my 11th Silvia today, so she will be my next +10 most likely, unless I get a Nailah before then and want to finish off Libra. You can always kill Marisa for infantry pulse like I did.

40 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Ooo congrats Landy! I just got my 11th Silvia today, so she will be my next +10 most likely, unless I get a Nailah before then and want to finish off Libra. You can always kill Marisa for infantry pulse like I did.

I would but I already fed her to Lon'qu~ Guess I could save some Grails for her, though~

I do have an extra Dorcas, hmmmmmm~

In Naga's name may her enemies fall! Julia's two long years of outstanding service to the team have finally been justly rewarded.

vJNBKX8.jpg

Getting 10 merges for her turned out to be a lot easier than I would have thought. Appearing on 5 banners within one year certainly helped, but even then I was surprised at how quickly merges for Julia showed up.

@LordFrigid, @Landmaster, @Nanima, @mcsilas etc etc. 

I have built. 
A Caeda. 

image0.png?width=257&height=458

Caeda also has glacies, iceberg, breath of life (because it was coming w/glacies)  the plan is (for now), marry her to Naga,to give her more stats in AR. (which she will be ready for tomorrow aka later today). i don't have other ploys crafted. i've been playing for almost a year now, and this was something i really really wanted, and thanks to everyone who put up with the whinging. She may not have been the first  - like i wanted, but she's my third and third time is very much the charm.

12 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Boredom sets in again

Best result of boredom ever! Congrats! 

1 hour ago, KMT4ever said:

In Naga's name may her enemies fall! Julia's two long years of outstanding service to the team have finally been justly rewarded.

That's one speedy Julia, congrats!

Is it your first 5* exclusive +10? Who will be next? 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I have built. 
A Caeda.

Finally, congrats! Happy you finished her, your top priority list is melting. ;- ) 

@Rezzy @mcsilas And anyone else who cares, I was looking for Swift Sparrow 3 for Summer Freddy, and I got that AND +10 Silas! 😄

XL5jOAy.jpg

AE3J4X7.jpg

Freddy got more dragonflowers too, as you can see, and Silas is only one more away from being maxed there himself! Also finally got him that S support with Summer Corrin. XD

Is Silas a freaking wall with his kit here though, or what? lol I think I'm the first one here to +10 both these guys, right? Neat!