Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Rezzy @Arcanite

It was about time I +10'd another unit!

IfU9SHL.jpg

Best Elibe girl (to me) is done! I hate her voice (it is WAY too deep. I mean, sure, some females will have deep voices, but they went overboard on this one), and I hope to have regular Fiora in the game someday too, but I do really like how Summer Fiora combines my favorite colors so nicely: turquoise and yellow!

I'd like to give her a Distant Counter and Vantage set as another option sometime too, because her defenses are good enough to run an enemy phase set, methinks. Without Fury, she still has 31 Def and 33 Res. Not bad at all. Buffs will make her tanky as crap or super speedy and hard hitting. A set like this could serve me well in AR someday maybe, which is why she has an Astra blessing. I already have what I need for Light weeks, I just need an equally good Astra setup already.

With this, my grail supply and feather supply are basically totally depleted after I'd had huge stockpiles, but I don't care. 😛

@Fire Emblem Fan I think you'd like to see this too, right? You do have Fiora in your sig and I think you once said you like her.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Dedication to +10 a TT unit is always impressive. Did you finish your Robin while I was away from the game?

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

Dedication to +10 a TT unit is always impressive. Did you finish your Robin while I was away from the game?

Yep! And female Robin was finished ages ago. lol Completed her last summer.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep! And female Robin was finished ages ago. lol Completed her last summer.

Ah yep, I stopped in the summer and only got back into things a little while ago

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite

IfU9SHL.jpg

Best Elibe girl (to me) is done! I hate her voice (it is WAY too deep. I mean, sure, some females will have deep voices, but they went overboard on this one), and I hope to have regular Fiora in the game someday too, but I do really like how Summer Fiora combines my favorite colors so nicely: turquoise and yellow!

I'd like to give her a Distant Counter and Vantage set as another option sometime too, because her defenses are good enough to run an enemy phase set, methinks. Without Fury, she still has 31 Def and 33 Res. Not bad at all. Buffs will make her tanky as crap or super speedy and hard hitting. A set like this could serve me well in AR someday maybe, which is why she has an Astra blessing. I already have what I need for Light weeks, I just need an equally good Astra setup already.

With this, my grail supply and feather supply are basically totally depleted after I'd had huge stockpiles, but I don't care. 😛

@Fire Emblem Fan I think you'd like to see this too, right? You do have Fiora in your sig and I think you once said you like her.

Oh heck yeah, Fiora is one of my favorite characters in Blazing Blade, and my personal favorite pegasus unit! Nice job on that +10! I got mine to +10 and got the maximum number of flowers, I'm just waiting for some skills to come my way before posting her up here. I'm pretty eager to, she's so great!

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh heck yeah, Fiora is one of my favorite characters in Blazing Blade, and my personal favorite pegasus unit! Nice job on that +10! I got mine to +10 and got the maximum number of flowers, I'm just waiting for some skills to come my way before posting her up here. I'm pretty eager to, she's so great!

I figured you were working on her too! Sounds awesome. 🙂 Thanks!

I would like to add my Seth to the list. Its the first 5*+10 unit I have and I've spent a lot on him. 

My nickname is SilverKnight in the game, so if u could please add it with that nick, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200128-134434_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

On 1/27/2020 at 7:19 PM, Stroud said:

Yesterday I could finally finish Sonya. 4 copies with 180 orbs is a pretty good outcome. Love those 4% banner. Even if this one was also a certain amount of luck.

Wow, congrats! She looks amazing. 4 in 180 orbs is incredible! I'm so jealous, because I have a +5 Sonya myself that I would love to finish, but her showing up right after Tana ruins it... If they do revival banners again in the future I'll definitely be aiming to complete Sonya though.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:41 AM, Anacybele said:

Congrats! She looks really nice. Hope you get lots of use out of her!

On 1/28/2020 at 8:48 PM, rolo143 said:

I would like to add my Seth to the list. Its the first 5*+10 unit I have and I've spent a lot on him. 

Congratulations! He looks great. Interesting use of Barrier Blade instead of his own sword, I suppose you wanted to make him do more work himself instead of being support oriented? I've wanted to +10 him myself sometime, he's really cool.

@Zeo @daisy jane @Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid @TEKWRX @Alkaid@Maaka

I got the final Ross needed for +10 yesterday!

2o9jD7xl.png

He's been really generous with showing up, never imagined he'd be done so soon. He's a real powerhouse in AR, taking out Firesweepers and Staff units for me. I'm hoping to give him some more skills eventually as well, such as Wrath and Wo Dao, Slaying Axe or Pumpkin Axe. If they ever make a Barrier Axe that could be nice as well. Really happy he's completed!

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that was fast! He is looking great, congrats!

Thanks! Yeah, it's one of the rare cases of a unit I like liking me back, haha. I should give him Galeforce sometime as well. He already comes with Brave Axe. His attack is a bit high though, but I'm sure he can make it work.

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Wow, congrats! She looks amazing. 4 in 180 orbs is incredible! I'm so jealous, because I have a +5 Sonya myself that I would love to finish, but her showing up right after Tana ruins it... If they do revival banners again in the future I'll definitely be aiming to complete Sonya though.

Congrats! She looks really nice. Hope you get lots of use out of her!

Congratulations! He looks great. Interesting use of Barrier Blade instead of his own sword, I suppose you wanted to make him do more work himself instead of being support oriented? I've wanted to +10 him myself sometime, he's really cool.

@Zeo @daisy jane @Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid @TEKWRX @Alkaid@Maaka

I got the final Ross needed for +10 yesterday!

2o9jD7xl.png

He's been really generous with showing up, never imagined he'd be done so soon. He's a real powerhouse in AR, taking out Firesweepers and Staff units for me. I'm hoping to give him some more skills eventually as well, such as Wrath and Wo Dao, Slaying Axe or Pumpkin Axe. If they ever make a Barrier Axe that could be nice as well. Really happy he's completed!

He looks crazy, congrats!

@BoaFerox Meanwhile I've only gotten 2 of him. Wish I was as fortunate as you, I get lots of Faes.... who I want to +10... but I've had 11 copies of her for probably over a year and she just keeps coming.

Really fantastic Ross here. Considered him for Astra season but I'm still on the fence. DC/Null-C is a great combo but one I'm probably going to run on Brave Ike so I don't know that Ross would get it. His mixed bulk is great and QR makes up for his meh speed. I'm geared toward a more offensive Ross but I definitely like the mixed tank feel of this one. Plus using an EP build means you can safely run his superasset in ATK. I'm still on the fence on weather or not I want to use +ATK or +SPD since I'm kinda interested in a mixed phase Ross. But enough about me.

Grats on getting him to +10 so fast.

15 hours ago, Landmaster said:

He looks crazy, congrats!

Thanks a lot!

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

@BoaFerox Meanwhile I've only gotten 2 of him. Wish I was as fortunate as you, I get lots of Faes.... who I want to +10... but I've had 11 copies of her for probably over a year and she just keeps coming.

Really fantastic Ross here. Considered him for Astra season but I'm still on the fence. DC/Null-C is a great combo but one I'm probably going to run on Brave Ike so I don't know that Ross would get it. His mixed bulk is great and QR makes up for his meh speed. I'm geared toward a more offensive Ross but I definitely like the mixed tank feel of this one. Plus using an EP build means you can safely run his superasset in ATK. I'm still on the fence on weather or not I want to use +ATK or +SPD since I'm kinda interested in a mixed phase Ross. But enough about me.

Grats on getting him to +10 so fast.

Yeah, a few months ago I sort of imagined being closer to where you are now instead of already being done. But it happens I guess, the chances for getting Ross are the same as for Fae, I just lucked out on Ross... 

Mixed phase Ross sounds pretty awesome as well. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him, I might copy some ideas if I'm able to, heh heh.

Hope you get lots of copies of him yourself soon!

@Raven I noticed that all the links to my units in the OP appear to be broken. I don't know why that's the case, the pictures are still up on my imgur and they seem to still show up fine in the posts I've made in this thread. Do let me know if you need me to repost anything though! Also, under the Loki: Spring Trickster section in the OP my name is misspelled as "BoaZero". Just thought I'd let you know for the next time you do some work on the OP!

Edited by BoaFerox

Did I just get 333 Heroic Grails cause FEH didn't die within months of release?

SWEET!

wMLlq45l.jpg?1

Finally, my latest Grail project!
...yes I know he just got a new weapon/refine, but I honestly don't think he needs it, his Spd/Res barely benefit and the difference in Atk and Def are +1 Atk -5 Def, I'd rather use the Luncheon Lance.

A few days ago, I managed to +10 my second unit, after he has been evading me for about 5 months!

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-01-30-20-11-33.png

I love FE12, and I love Roderick, so really +10ing him with his awesome personal weapon is something i've wanted to do for a while!

Male Morgan got some new goodies since the last time I showed him here!

o5c7efN.jpg

I got a -Atk dancer Ishtar from the special hero summon, and though I'd have preferred a unit I don't have or a GD Ike merge, I still like this too. Male Morgan got himself Swift Sparrow 3 and Desperation (not equipped, I'll use it when he needs it). I also changed his blessing to Astra to see if he might be helpful in AR since Celica does similar for me in Light weeks.

I haven't given him anymore dragonflowers because I'm trying to max out Brave Ike's and RD Ike's first now that I already maxed Summer Frederick's. Male Morgan is next on that list after the Ikes are done though!

Edited by Anacybele

On 2/1/2020 at 12:32 AM, BoaFerox said:

Thx! So far she is my second 5* exclusive on +10 and she started as a byproduct while merging Deirdre. Sometimes its so difficult to decide for which units to go.. I still want to merge Legendary Julia, but in meantime also other good Legendary heroes appear. So I hope I can keep it up. But in this will be also a long time goal..

grats on Ross though, he isn't so long in the game and you already got him to +10. Also quite cool. I am hoping to get some more Echidna merges in future. So I have a good infantry Axe. 

And now I've maxed Brave Ike's dragonflowers! He's entirely complete! 😄

fPXjGwX.jpg

He already practically carries the team in Light weeks in AR as well as in a lot of infernal difficulty maps too. He's so amazing and valuable.

5 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

@Anacybele Congratulations, he seems like a really powerful unit (this double +10 looks amazing).

The refine he got has made him practically the best unit in the game, so yeah, it is amazing! I'm so glad a version of Ike of all things got this treatment since he's my fav. ❤️

Looking at my feather count going up without use for so long, I thought to myself, "what unit could I +10 that isn't on the list, yet?". The answer isn't too enticing

Abel / Azama / Boey / Donnel / Jakob / Legault / Libra / Raigh / Stahl / Sully / Virion if I looked correctly, and I feel at least half of them are on Serenes Forest (Like Azama, we all know who has a +10 Azama here. Donnel and Libra as being prominent F2P AR tanks is also kinda dubious. And Virion should have a +10 by now, after his recent PRF buff). Had the idea of making Clarine, just for being one of my first cav healers I used extensively in the game, but someone else had a stronger bias.

So now I'm wondering if any of those are worth the feathers or if I should just randomly +10 favorite units, even if I don't use them (like my Lyon). Soleil and Laslow would come to mind. And since one of them is getting a refine soon, I'll wait until then to decide, but I still feel the listed heroes are partially already +10 by someone here.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

He already practically carries the team in Light weeks in AR as well as in a lot of infernal difficulty maps too. He's so amazing and valuable.

He's truly a monster. Do you ever S Support him for funsies?

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Looking at my feather count going up without use for so long, I thought to myself, "what unit could I +10 that isn't on the list, yet?". The answer isn't too enticing

Abel / Azama / Boey / Donnel / Jakob / Legault / Libra / Raigh / Stahl / Sully / Virion if I looked correctly, and I feel at least half of them are on Serenes Forest (Like Azama, we all know who has a +10 Azama here. Donnel and Libra as being prominent F2P AR tanks is also kinda dubious. And Virion should have a +10 by now, after his recent PRF buff). Had the idea of making Clarine, just for being one of my first cav healers I used extensively in the game, but someone else had a stronger bias.

So now I'm wondering if any of those are worth the feathers or if I should just randomly +10 favorite units, even if I don't use them (like my Lyon). Soleil and Laslow would come to mind. And since one of them is getting a refine soon, I'll wait until then to decide, but I still feel the listed heroes are partially already +10 by someone here.

Yeah I think Raven missed a few in his updates. I'm pretty sure there are at least a couple Libras, Boeys, and Azamas floating around here. I've sort of been in the same boat as you, it's hard to look at the list and say "yes, I want to +10 that unit" when you're not 100% sure if that's what you wanna really do-- either you don't love them that much or it feels like you'll never use them, let alone how best to build them with what you might have

As much as I hate fury, my best son makes very good use of it:

male_morgan_build_by_thesilentchloey_ddp

I got Ms. Hooker and since her art is so abhorrent to me, I fed her skills to my precious boy who now hits harder as a result.  Still haven't been able to summon desperation 3 fodder or he'd have that too.  The flowers are going to take time however.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

fPXjGwX.jpg

That's a freaking good Ike and pretty much what I'd like to build him like, to compliment my Brave Lyn and Reinhardt.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

He's truly a monster. Do you ever S Support him for funsies?

No, my summoner support has always been regular Freddy because he needed it most.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

That's a freaking good Ike and pretty much what I'd like to build him like, to compliment my Brave Lyn and Reinhardt.

Yup, he stomps all over tons of maps for me, truly a godsend. And wiping out things with my favorite character of all time on top of that is the best!