Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

@Landmaster Congrats!!  Three copies is in only 84 orbs is some great luck indeed, thank goodness for the 4% revival banners!  She looks very powerful, and I'm sure she'll continue putting in a lot of work for you in your clears.

Got any other 5* exclusive +10 projects lined up?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I usually don't like to blow up peoples' inboxes, but it's a special occasion!~

*shrug* I was fully expecting this post to happen sometime today, anyway.

Congratulations! The game’s best Staff Cav is looking awesome! So which Elise is next?

44 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Y'all know she has waves of Skill Sets but I'm showcasing this one since it's usually the default~

You haven’t shown a unit true favoritism unless they’ve got an extensive skill closet, after all.

Edited by LordFrigid

5 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Congrats!!  Three copies is in only 84 orbs is some great luck indeed, thank goodness for the 4% revival banners!  She looks very powerful, and I'm sure she'll continue putting in a lot of work for you in your clears.

Got any other 5* exclusive +10 projects lined up?

I've got Keaton at +4, would like to merge him up slowly whenever he comes back on a Banner~

Of course the other Elises would be nice, but I'm hoping they get in as Divine Codes since Red is just so hard to pull on and S!Elise shares with Mr. Cannot Swim. I'll still try to grab copies of them when I can, though~

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

*shrug* I was fully expecting this post to happen sometime today, anyway.

Congratulations! The game’s best Staff Cav is looking awesome! So which Elise is next?

You haven’t truly shown a unit true favoritism unless they’ve got an extensive skill closet, after all.

HS!Elise is at +4 so it would be nice to aim for her next but being Red makes her tougher to pull. S!Elise both color shares and is only +1 so she'll probably take a while, but I'll always toss some Orbs whenever they're on their reruns~

And thanks, you both, of course!

30 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Have I forgotten anyone? I probably forgot someone, I tried to get anyone who ever saw Elise in a clear or something~

She's DONNNEE~ My first 5* Exclusive is finished! I only needed 84 Orbs for the last 3 copies which is amazing~ I did so many simulations which were like 200 Orbs, I never thought she would be done so easily~

Y'all know she has waves of Skill Sets but I'm showcasing this one since it's usually the default~

Congrats Landy!! Glad to see you finally finished her! Can't wait to see her destroying people in your future clears!

32 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

She's DONNNEE~ My first 5* Exclusive is finished! I only needed 84 Orbs for the last 3 copies which is amazing~ I did so many simulations which were like 200 Orbs, I never thought she would be done so easily~

Amazing, congrats! That's some awesome luck on pulling the last copies as well, what a great way to finish her off! I checked out her skill catalogue from the friend list, and it's impressively huge. Good luck with any of her alts you try for in the future!

11 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Congrats Landy!! Glad to see you finally finished her! Can't wait to see her destroying people in your future clears!

Thank you, thank you!~

4 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Amazing, congrats! That's some awesome luck on pulling the last copies as well, what a great way to finish her off! I checked out her skill catalogue from the friend list, and it's impressively huge. Good luck with any of her alts you try for in the future!

Yeah, I have a bad habit of feeding any of the Elises everythhinngg~ Thank you!

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Congratulations on the +10 Elise!!!  That's gotta be very exciting to finish her off at long last!!!

I guess I'll share my own +10....  Last April, legendary Alm was announced, and I at the time tried to save to +10 several legendaries at once.  I realized that was rather untenable as a F2P, and I didn't have a +10 colorless unit yet at the time, so I decided to focus on him.  100 orbs in April gave me 1 copy (plus legendary Hector and Fjorm); 425 in July for 2 copies (plus 3 Eirs and Caineghis); 304 in October for 1 copy (plus 3 legendary Leifs and 1 fallen Tiki); then insane luck with this last banner - 513 orbs netted me the final 7 copies (plus 2 Dumas and 2 female fallen Corrins).  1342 orbs total to +10 a legendary is amazing luck, honestly. 

Here he is!

3D66Zer.jpg

Here are my 14 other +10s I've completed since I started playing:

Edited by DarkAlf

5 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

Congratulations on the +10 Elise!!!  That's gotta be very exciting to finish her off at long last!!!

I guess I'll share my own +10....  Last April, legendary Alm was announced, and I at the time tried to save to +10 several legendaries at once.  I realized that was rather untenable as a F2P, and I didn't have a +10 colorless unit yet at the time, so I decided to focus on him.  100 orbs in April gave me 1 copy (plus legendary Hector and Fjorm); 425 in July for 2 copies (plus 3 Eirs and Caineghis); 304 in October for 1 copy (plus 3 legendary Leifs and 1 fallen Tiki); then insane luck with this last banner - 513 orbs netted me the final 7 copies (plus 2 Dumas and 2 female fallen Corrins).  1342 orbs total to +10 a legendary is amazing luck, honestly. 

Here he is!

3D66Zer.jpg

Here are my 14 other +10s I've completed since I started playing:

Thanks, Alf~ Your Alm is incredible! Congrats on such a great +10 Legendary~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Yayyyy! Awesomeness, congrats! 

I'm glad you could finish her easily in the end. 

@Landmaster Congratulations, she looks amazing!

I'd like a +10 5-star exclusive myself.....but it's too bad it takes next to nothing to get me to cave hi Lysithea, Bernie and Annie and spend orbs instead of saving them. I am so fucking bad at saving orbs, it's almost a marvel.

44 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Landmaster Congratulations, she looks amazing!

I'd like a +10 5-star exclusive myself.....but it's too bad it takes next to nothing to get me to cave hi Lysithea, Bernie and Annie and spend orbs instead of saving them. I am so fucking bad at saving orbs, it's almost a marvel.

Thanks!

To be honest, I'm also marveled at how bad you are at saving but once you find something that you want to deck out, I have faith that you will just save all your Orbs for them and just omega whale~

15 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Landmaster When I noticed that Elise was on the revival banner this week I was wondering if you were going to pull for her. She looks amazing! Congrats, it's always great to see people fully merge their favorite characters.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yayyyy! Awesomeness, congrats! 

I'm glad you could finish her easily in the end. 

Thanks Mamp!

20 hours ago, Landmaster said:

eLZYuhC.png?1

@daisy jane @Maaka @Tybrosion @NSSKG151 @Diovani Bressan @DarkAlf @Alkaid @BoaFerox @LordFrigid @mampfoid @Nanima @mcsilas @Sasori @DLNarshen @Zeo

Have I forgotten anyone? I probably forgot someone, I tried to get anyone who ever saw Elise in a clear or something~

Congratulations. You just finished up a monster. I have a feeling she'll terrorise many GhB's/LHB's to come. Also glad that it did't swallow up all your orbs.

5 stars are a pain to +10, but perhaps my Siegbert will eventually get there. He's already halfway there at least.

11 hours ago, Sasori said:

Congratulations. You just finished up a monster. I have a feeling she'll terrorise many GhB's/LHB's to come. Also glad that it did't swallow up all your orbs.

5 stars are a pain to +10, but perhaps my Siegbert will eventually get there. He's already halfway there at least.

Thanks! Hope you will eventually get to finish up your Seigbert~ It would be nice if Book II end up getting Revivals, too~

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

plus anyone else who cares. The Picnic Prince is done! Now, grails will be going to Itsuki, my soon-to-be EP red Speed Tank.

tZZ32UP.jpg

Yay! Congrats on finishing Picnic Man! He looks great! I anticipate the Speedy Itsuki~

Screenshot_20200310_125326.thumb.jpg.8e2d4f1352bd63684b45e93873b1aad2.jpg

My first ever +10 in the game she is a monster in AR, Coloseum, and in every mode in general. I have this account from Alm's banner (the previous one was lost) and she was the first grail unit I summoned. I took a break from her when she got to +6 however I then continued her and she got +10.

Soon enough Fae will be completed and Flame Emperor is the new grail project from now on. 

I just got very lucky in grabbing a brand new toy for Freddy!

lO9vlva.jpg

STURDY STANCE 3 YES. 😄 Good luck breaking through this wall with a physical attack! If/when we get a Sturdy Stance seal though, I'll put that on him too. XD

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele very nice! It's funny how similar your Freddy build is to my updated Lukas, lol. Yay for things dying!

Oh yeah, there is some similarity there! XD Yay for things dying indeed!

I actually have a second skill set built for Freddy too, but it isn't quite complete because it still needs his unique refine. It's hard to get a lot of dew... I'd like to add one of the Atk Wave skills to his player phase options as well, for when I use him in a more mixed team and would need something else in place of cavalry buffing.

Edited by Anacybele