Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 19th +10, Spring Bartre, is finally here!! I have a ton of sets for him, but the only one that is completely finished is my arena set, so that's the one I'll post. I would like to get him a cake cutter for galeforcing fun and a bellringer whenever winter Zephiel returns for super tanking. He has been doing quite well in my clears even at +1, so I'm excited to get his merges on him finally.

Spoiler

mm6zFLr.jpg

Update on my Brave!Lucina, I finally fully +10'd her.

image0.png?width=400&height=712

I have a lot of better builds for her, but this is the one I'm currently experimenting with. I +10'd her around the end of the most recent Weekly banner she appeared in, but I wanted to wait until I could get Mareeta for her Close Call...sadly that didn't come about.
My favorite build with her currently is Berkut's Lance+ (+Res), Reposition, Miracle, Distant Counter, Mystic Boost 3, Rouse Spd/Def 3, and Flashing Blade 3. Like I said, though, I have a lot of other builds for her (ones featuring Slaying Lance+, Vanguard+, First Bite+, and more).
As of right now, she has 10 refined weapons, 21 Assist skills, 40 Special skills, 97 (31 A, 32 B, 34 C) Tier 3 Passives, 8 (7 A, 1 C) Tier 4 Passives, and 5 (1 A, 5 B) Tier 0 Passives. Not sure a lot of people can match the amount of skills I've inherited to her.

34 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Update on my Brave!Lucina, I finally fully +10'd her.

I have a lot of better builds for her, but this is the one I'm currently experimenting with. I +10'd her around the end of the most recent Weekly banner she appeared in, but I wanted to wait until I could get Mareeta for her Close Call...sadly that didn't come about.
My favorite build with her currently is Berkut's Lance+ (+Res), Reposition, Miracle, Distant Counter, Mystic Boost 3, Rouse Spd/Def 3, and Flashing Blade 3. Like I said, though, I have a lot of other builds for her (ones featuring Slaying Lance+, Vanguard+, First Bite+, and more).
As of right now, she has 10 refined weapons, 21 Assist skills, 40 Special skills, 97 (31 A, 32 B, 34 C) Tier 3 Passives, 8 (7 A, 1 C) Tier 4 Passives, and 5 (1 A, 5 B) Tier 0 Passives. Not sure a lot of people can match the amount of skills I've inherited to her.

Congratulations, she looks really good. I mainly use her every now and then for support but seeing her go into the offensive side is honestly great. 

I can compete in the weapon category as NY laevatein has 7 (Kumade, Melancholy, Flash, Absorb, Pain, Valentine's Silques, panic. She can equip only 3 because qrinding SP is a huge pain) you still win regardless I guess haha. 

Edited by SuperNova125

Oh, right, I almost forgot. I also have a +10+10 Default!Lissa. I didn't post it because I could've sworn I posted it here a long time ago, but apparently I didn't so...here she is then.

She has 13 refined weapons (3 Wrathful, 10 Dazzling), 12 Assist skills, 9 Special skills, 54 (13 A, 18 B, 23 C) Tier 3 skills, and 1 Tier 0 skill (Close Counter).
I like using this build the most with her right now, though I occasionally switch up the Passive slots with Fortress Res 3, Dull Ranged 3, and Atk Ploy 3. Mainly, I try to make the most of her tanky nature. Though I have been thinking about getting a +Def Lissa and making that one the +10 so that her defenses can be more equal.

On 5/17/2020 at 4:15 AM, silverserpent said:

With as many Libras as I tend to feather...I totally believe that +10 claim. Still, that's a nice team.

yeh they're +10 I just prefer the compromised screens then the whole profile screen

On 5/16/2020 at 10:26 PM, Soul >8] said:

Say hello to the boyz.

Screenshot_2020-05-16-22-20-57.thumb.png.2faf2d7309f7078d42f4e163c8ad5904.png

Yes, they're all +10.

That's cool.

I liked that you have a Libra with Giant Spoon representing 🌸Spring, a Libra with Shoreline Rake representing ☀️Summer, and a Libra with Sack o' Gifts representing ❄️Winter... Where is Hack-o'-Lantern Libra representing 🍁Autumn?

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's cool.

I liked that you have a Libra with Giant Spoon representing 🌸Spring, a Libra with Shoreline Rake representing ☀️Summer, and a Libra with Sack o' Gifts representing ❄️Winter... Where is Hack-o'-Lantern Libra representing 🍁Autumn?

I........seriously, never noticed that.

My "main" Libra (the one with most HP) has most of the other weapons, including the candy axe. Not like the 4th can't inherit it : D Will probably take a couple of months before I start the 4th, considering I have characters like Echidna and some others in line (Sophia, a +8-9 Julius, maybe a Dragon like Bantu or boy Kana).

Edited by Soul >8]

Just finished two more +10 projects. This time I got two lance users from Valentia fully merged.

gfhYznp.pngIUQAOAS.png

Don't have enough blue flowers yet to give Clair the final stat boost.

Really want to do Klein or Norne as my next +10 merge project but I need an excuse to pull colorless orbs first so I can hopefully summon enough copies of them.

Edited by NSSKG151

Heck yes! Second 5*+10 exclusive is done! Now I can just hope for no more OG!Micaiah since she's my second blue tome infantry that I have at +10.

RIZ2VTK.jpg

Edit: So...sacked the Bride Micaiah i pulled as well as a Brady. I don't regret this. I'm debating on giving her a Tactics skill instead of Drive. 

Edited by silverserpent

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Also, I'm getting seriously tired of this site's file size limit. I JUST reduced it to 50% resolution to upload Brave Ike, and then my file size limit was reduced again to a pitiful 0.38 mb. So now I had to reduce my resolution to 25% just to be able to upload BK

You can use file hosting websites; a lot of people use imgur, (uploading an image then copying its location will auto-embed the photo into your post) I sometimes use Dropbox too, although it is slower and more complicated. I have 0.06 MB left of uploading space, but using Imgur, I can post as many photos as I want:

Spoiler

togk5IR.pngEPk9Nvj.jpg

H4Pnh0k.jpg

Time for another one of my contributions: Spring Narcian:

R2Lywxy.png

I actually did this the day the banner was released, but I had no interest in sharing until I was able to max out his dragon flower count.  I'm still not satisfied with the build, but it'll have to do until I pull better fodder I'm willing to give him.  Like I said in the Edelgard LHB thread...it feels nice to use a Narcian that can actually double things reliability without the need of QR.

While I'm here, I might as well take a moment to update my OG Narcian now that he has his refine:

cnTZZaF.png

It doesn't fundamentally change how I use him, but I'm happy that he at least has something unique to call his own.  With a more dedicated healing build, he has the potential to be a real cockroach.

It has occurred to me that of my +10s and with the addition of Selena, 5 of my +10 merge units are voiced by Julie Ann Taylor (Cordelia, Selena, Flora, Summer Linde, and Nephenee)

Hm... I wonder what other little quirks like that are within my army...

You've all been busy during lockdown, I see. Due to me not being at work thus not being on a computer much at all, updates have been nonexistent.

But I'm back at work so I can probably start using my free time to update from next week. Someone @ me here on Monday or something.