Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Raven

Here's a +10 I never thought I'd be making~

FB0fTxu.png

But he's become a staple of my Dark Def team and every point counts so might as well go all the way~ He was so unplanned that I'm worried I may even forget I have him at +10, LOL~

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is finally a thing for me!

dqVC0Im.jpg

I +10'd best girl! ❤️

I had to use orbs from playpoints because my card is not working anymore, but at least I can now save the rest of what I got there for the summer banner!

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

grats @Anacybele! Hope to see you back on here for Sylvain. 

Thanks! And YES. I can't just ignore him, especially with this version of him showing off some surprisingly nice muscles! I didn't actually expect him to be quite THAT ripped. XD

Finally managed to finish Sanaki's merges, it took me about three years to do this.

Screenshot-2020-07-12-20-39-01.jpg

I'd quite like to get Rauðrfox+ on her at some point but I'm not too rushed to get that. 

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym Let's see which comes first my 10+ Cynthia vs my 10+ Male Grima lol

Depends how much grail you can have before the next Grima banner. I'm going to guess Grima still.

@silverserpent@Rezzy@mampfoid@Arcanite I said I'd be back with Sylvain and I am back with Sylvain! ❤️

TUi8bbM.jpg

Still needs more dragonflowers, but those are a much slower gain than merges and feathers, unfortunately. My beloved redhead here also has Gronnblade+ and Swift Sparrow 2 in his options pool and I want to add more than that at some point too. :3

I want to try sweeping some tough maps with him sometime and with Peony's assistance thanks to that Light blessing!

Looks like I've got the first +10 Sylvain here too. ^^ Now I just await a normal Lance of Ruin Sylvain.

Edited by Anacybele

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@silverserpent@Rezzy@mampfoid@Arcanite I said I'd be back with Sylvain and I am back with Sylvain! ❤️

TUi8bbM.jpg

Still needs more dragonflowers, but those are a much slower gain than merges and feathers, unfortunately. My beloved redhead here also has Gronnblade+ and Swift Sparrow 2 in his options pool and I want to add more than that at some point too. :3

I want to try sweeping some tough maps with him sometime and with Peony's assistance thanks to that Light blessing!

Looks like I've got the first +10 Sylvain here too. ^^ Now I just await a normal Lance of Ruin Sylvain.

congrats on finishing him off 🙂

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

congrats on finishing him off 🙂

Thanks! ^^ Now I can't wait to see if Lance of Ruin Sylvain will be a demote or 5 star exclusive. XD

9 hours ago, Nym said:

Depends how much grail you can have before the next Grima banner. I'm going to guess Grima still.

I already have some copies of Cynthia thanks to her re-runs so that might be a factor lol.

16 hours ago, Anacybele said:

TUi8bbM.jpg

Congrats, must be nice when the one you want is the 4*.

The latest Summer Banner had to be my luckiest banner ever. I managed to get Summer Byleth to +10 in only about seven hundred orbs; I only went over 4% once and the only two pity breakers that popped up along the way were Eyvel (the one unit in the game I missed out on) and Zelgius.

qTxCaDa.png

I also recently merged together the spare copies of Sothis I was keeping around to complete yet another mythic hero.

ev4O1Y6.png

And Micaiah has become my latest never-tried-to-get-but-they-just-kept-coming unit. Any ideas for some good builds for her?

SuBo7nr.png

50 minutes ago, Namero said:

The latest Summer Banner had to be my luckiest banner ever. I managed to get Summer Byleth to +10 in only about seven hundred orbs; I only went over 4% once and the only two pity breakers that popped up along the way were Eyvel (the one unit in the game I missed out on) and Zelgius.

qTxCaDa.png

I also recently merged together the spare copies of Sothis I was keeping around to complete yet another mythic hero.

ev4O1Y6.png

And Micaiah has become my latest never-tried-to-get-but-they-just-kept-coming unit. Any ideas for some good builds for her?

SuBo7nr.png

Nice. Sothis is a WIP for me too. As for Micaiah, I basically took her Bridal build and slapped it on her, except for the C-skill. And Iceberg. 

@Anacybele looks great! Unfortunately, I have yet to yield the last 4 copies I need, so I'll have to wait for his double banner in December. At least by then I'll have other merge projects done.

6 hours ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele looks great! Unfortunately, I have yet to yield the last 4 copies I need, so I'll have to wait for his double banner in December. At least by then I'll have other merge projects done.

Well, you got time now though! This banner will be around for a while. But thanks. ^^

...I actually have an IOU on Galeforce for this guy, but Luna should be fine for now...

OEXgIUSl.jpg?1

I kinda wonder if my presence in here is almost Kellam-like by now? Not like I mind or anything, though I do appreciate any grats I get (even if I don't actually respond to it), but I'm now up to... 63 5* +10s now. That's at LEAST 63 times I've posted in here, since I generally only have one +10 per post, so compared to others I must just be a regular... ah ignore me, I've not had much to think about besides my weird place in the world lately 😕 LOOKIT THAT SPEED, no way he's gonna be outsped very easily!
...though if Kellam someday makes it, I'd feel obliged to +10 him, regardless of rarity...

Edited by Xenomata

Woot!  Woot!  Woot! 😀

I completed the fam! @Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane and whoever else is interested.

reflet_10__by_thesilentchloey_de1ggi4-fu

Keeping with my +Atk theme lol.  Next up is Ferdinand because he is my 3H husbando and has the most spare copies.

If I didn't say it before, I'll say it again, congratulations everyone on your 10+ units!

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Woot!  Woot!  Woot! 😀

Keeping with my +Atk theme lol.  Next up is Ferdinand because he is my 3H husbando and has the most spare copies.

If I didn't say it before, I'll say it again, congratulations everyone on your 10+ units!

Nicely done! Congrats on Reflect!

17 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Woot!  Woot!  Woot! 😀

Very nice! Another +10 Robin to join the club.