Jump to content
Raven

Serenes Forest 5★ Lv.40+10 Compendium Thread

Recommended Posts

With the Arena feathers that just came in, I was able to add the final merge to this adorable member of the Whitewings:

Spoiler

VlAVBhL.jpg

The Sacred Seal gets changed up now and again, it's just Atk+3 for the moment. The Brash Assault seal is a nice setup for her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had her finished up back when the counter banner came, but it just kept slipping my mind until I saw this Est above me

Spoiler

XsAlddj.png

That's +Atk/-HP

Her Goad Fliers gets changed around with Drive Spd when she's not on a flying team. And that Slaying Edge is going to become a Wo Dao before long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going all in on green for this Easter's banner, as my no-compromise splurge of the year. (Thanks, Target, for 10% off iTunes cards)

Spoiler

OH1HWAj.png

+Atk -Res, Speed Refine. Seal definitely not final. Just throwing something on him to squeeze out arena points.

Will continue pulling on green for his sister. Even if I keep pulling him, I need more SP to play around with sets.

After that, my next 5*10 will be L'Arachel before the end of April, though I am short a copy. Soren, Sheena, Raven, and Titania have enough copies sitting around but nowhere near enough feathers. Need to start a red project too, Chrom will handle destroying dragons not named Nowi.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And with this, I leave the world of FEH whaling for now. All future 5+10s will be 4-5 star pool, barring a pile of rare pitybreakers.

Spoiler

Jl3V2vl.png

+Spd -Def. Seal just needs to be upgraded.

My goal was to be able to use the Askr bunnies on their regular counterparts' arena bonus weeks. After L'Arachel, I have settled on Caeda as my next 5+10 project, so the regular Askr kids can take advantage of the tactic skills.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 10:37 PM, Soledai said:

Had her finished up back when the counter banner came, but it just kept slipping my mind until I saw this Est above me

  Reveal hidden contents

XsAlddj.png

That's +Atk/-HP

Her Goad Fliers gets changed around with Drive Spd when she's not on a flying team. And that Slaying Edge is going to become a Wo Dao before long.

Nice! Now someone needs to do a Catria... Eventually, I'd like to have all the Whitewings at +10, but that's a project for the distant future...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I officially hate myself. =D But yeah, she's +SPD / -HP.  No, self, I do not need to +10 B!Lucina to complete the family.

G7wc85t.png

My next project is Eliwood. That will be much less painful and involve much less shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Settled on +Spd -HP for my F!Grima too - only +2, though. My highest merged legendary is Gunnthra +6, +Atk -Def.

Finished my beloved L'Arachel sooner than I thought after sending home those wayward 3-star Ests and Bartres.

Spoiler

r9vP6Fw.png

+Spd -HP and left her base kit AOE special to ensure maximum scoring no thanks to horse-mage low BST. Support with SM!Eirika because I thought they looked cute together. That will probably change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2018 at 1:19 AM, Chrom-ulent said:

Finished my beloved L'Arachel sooner than I thought after sending home those wayward 3-star Ests and Bartres.

Dammit, I didn't think someone would beat me to Larchel if I just waited a few more days to get a few more units' builds finished.

I should have a post of new units out soon (perhaps in the middle of the week) as I complete some builds for units that were already +10, but still have their default skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2018 at 1:19 AM, Chrom-ulent said:

^Settled on +Spd -HP for my F!Grima too - only +2, though. My highest merged legendary is Gunnthra +6, +Atk -Def.

Finished my beloved L'Arachel sooner than I thought after sending home those wayward 3-star Ests and Bartres.

  Hide contents

r9vP6Fw.png

+Spd -HP and left her base kit AOE special to ensure maximum scoring no thanks to horse-mage low BST. Support with SM!Eirika because I thought they looked cute together. That will probably change.

 

46 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dammit, I didn't think someone would beat me to Larchel if I just waited a few more days to get a few more units' builds finished.

I should have a post of new units out soon (perhaps in the middle of the week) as I complete some builds for units that were already +10, but still have their default skills.

I didn't know it was a competition.  I'm trying to +10 my Rachel, too.  She's currently only at +6, but hopefully I'll get lucky with Blues when the Thracia banner comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I didn't know it was a competition.

As far as I can tell, the competition is why whales whale at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Johann said:

As far as I can tell, the competition is why whales whale at all

Why whales would whale to compete for the first +10 Larchel in the compendium is beyond me. Hell, you don't even need to whale to +10 a character available as a 4-star pull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Why whales would whale to compete for the first +10 Larchel in the compendium is beyond me. Hell, you don't even need to whale to +10 a character available as a 4-star pull.

It's not that she's a 4* unit, it's that whales seem to value +10 units particularly as a status thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speak of the Devil for +10 Rachels.  I guess she's not the first one, but she's still special to me.  This is my second +10 unit.  The first being Titania.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Zeo@XRay@Raven@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@Bartozio@mcsilas@Anime27Arts@Glaceon Mage and sorry if I forgot anybody.  I need a macro or something for my Heroes buddies.

1uHglJ0.png?1

She is -HP+Atk.  I would have preferred +Spd, but the only +Spd I got was -Atk.  If I ever get a +Spd -HP or -Res, I might switch.  -Def is better from a gameplay standpoint, but it's a superbane, and drops her a tier in Arena scoring.

Now to think of who I want to go for next.  Maybe I'll +10 Seth, so I can have a trio of Cavs for Arena.  I'd like to keep using Xander, but it might be another year before we get more merges for him, and most of the good Red Cavs are 5* exclusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, Rezzy! I'm kind of jealous. I still don't have even one +10 5 star and that's because I can't freaking pull anymore Fredericks! And also because I'm waiting for a +Def, -Res one to use as the new base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rezzy oooh nice! That 4 star banner with L’Arachel was really nice to you!

Have you tried her out in arena yet?

Seth would be interesting. He doesn’t appear as much for me because of the many red units in the pool but I wish you luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Speak of the Devil for +10 Rachels.  I guess she's not the first one, but she's still special to me.  This is my second +10 unit.  The first being Titania.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Zeo@XRay@Raven@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@Bartozio@mcsilas@Anime27Arts@Glaceon Mage and sorry if I forgot anybody.  I need a macro or something for my Heroes buddies.

1uHglJ0.png?1

She is -HP+Atk.  I would have preferred +Spd, but the only +Spd I got was -Atk.  If I ever get a +Spd -HP or -Res, I might switch.  -Def is better from a gameplay standpoint, but it's a superbane, and drops her a tier in Arena scoring.

Now to think of who I want to go for next.  Maybe I'll +10 Seth, so I can have a trio of Cavs for Arena.  I'd like to keep using Xander, but it might be another year before we get more merges for him, and most of the good Red Cavs are 5* exclusive.

Meanwhile, Wolt is still unreleased and Roy I need for Fodder so I can't get the motivation to +10 any 4-5* haha...

But good job, L'Arachel is a cool girl.  I actually haven't pulled her yet though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice, Rezzy! I'm kind of jealous. I still don't have even one +10 5 star and that's because I can't freaking pull anymore Fredericks! And also because I'm waiting for a +Def, -Res one to use as the new base.

Thanks.  Maybe Frederick will get on a 4* Banner soon.  They've had more questionable fodder and Greens aren't that abundant.

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rezzy oooh nice! That 4 star banner with L’Arachel was really nice to you!

Have you tried her out in arena yet?

Seth would be interesting. He doesn’t appear as much for me because of the many red units in the pool but I wish you luck!

Yep, I did my 3 Arena runs once I got home.  I might do a few more later tonight.  I wonder if having two +10s will be enough to keep me in Tier 20.

12 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Meanwhile, Wolt is still unreleased and Roy I need for Fodder so I can't get the motivation to +10 any 4-5* haha...

But good job, L'Arachel is a cool girl.  I actually haven't pulled her yet though.

Thanks, I wouldn't mind some more Elibe banners, to be honest.  Maybe if they cooled it with the seasonal banners, they could get a decent chunk of each continent's cast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Speak of the Devil for +10 Rachels.  I guess she's not the first one, but she's still special to me.  This is my second +10 unit.  The first being Titania.

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Anacybele@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@DarkLordIvy@DefaultBeep@Rex Glacies@Sophie@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Zeo@XRay@Raven@TheTuckingFypo@Poimagic@Bartozio@mcsilas@Anime27Arts@Glaceon Mage and sorry if I forgot anybody.  I need a macro or something for my Heroes buddies.

1uHglJ0.png?1

She is -HP+Atk.  I would have preferred +Spd, but the only +Spd I got was -Atk.  If I ever get a +Spd -HP or -Res, I might switch.  -Def is better from a gameplay standpoint, but it's a superbane, and drops her a tier in Arena scoring.

Now to think of who I want to go for next.  Maybe I'll +10 Seth, so I can have a trio of Cavs for Arena.  I'd like to keep using Xander, but it might be another year before we get more merges for him, and most of the good Red Cavs are 5* exclusive.

dang ur too stronk now

How many orbs did you spend on her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...