We've got Caeda:

gvDu3a6.png

Gonna sack a Jill to her once I get her HM~

NY!Keaton:

o9MP45X.png

Atk/Def Menace gonna be going on him, soon~

And a long time coming, B!Dimitri:

hmpv6k8.png

Went through 31 pitybreakers across 3 Banners to finish him but I finally sparked my final copy yesterday~

This is his AR build, he also has a max scoring Arena build~

I couldn't wait...and considering the rate I was getting copies of him, I felt it was worth it. So...all my OT pay went to making this happen. 

Q8eVD8U.jpgHe's a teensy bit harder to run with than L!Dimitri or B!Dimitri, but he face tanks Edelgard and slaughters her so...yeah. My orb stash/wallet will now try to recover so I can +10 L!Dimitri and the inevitable Summer!Dimitri. After that...I think I'll be just about done with Heroes, summoning-wise. I barely even play competitively anymore. 

It hasn't even been 24 hours since Ashera's release... and I already got her to +10?!?!?!

It's a new record!

NHlPvxY.png

Edited by Namero

My ninth +10 hero (after DS!Tharja, Sothe, Altena, Ena, JW!Est, Mordecai, TH!Reinhardt, and Kronya)! 

qnMjKdM.jpg

Now I finished Bride Catria. To finish her, Fallen Edelgard, and Ashera all in a month's time... I don't think I've done that many brand new +10s in such a short time ever before...

sFiPyXZ.png

I also got some other good flying units to join her in triangle attacking things.

rdrP777.png

0p9XwPW.png

DcgywCt.png

HIAv8kq.png

Along with some other old units.

NphY6jD.png

eAGal6G.png

VzonuMh.png

YxhVIQL.png

OIvgGwB.png

FJUeQUe.png

3WKNMct.png

9YmRXt3.png

Edited by Namero

He is in no way "finished", he needs a better A slot and Special Fighter, and I wanted to wait til I had them before +10ing him proper... but screw it. @Ice Dragon thanks for the recommendation.

E7G6pXdl.jpg?1

Man, so many of my +10 units have been changed so much since I last posted them... I kinda would want to show them all off again, but I think Raven would kill me if I did that again, should he ever catch up.

Finished this lazy gal today since I had some spare orbs. I don't usually summon for seasonals but Hilda has nice winter art and being a four star focus makes it easier to get merge copies.

DSRxJF3.png

I put the Finn-ishing touch on my favorite character today. I had him at +10 for awhile, but now he has Canto. Shoutout to Ashe who was one of my favorite Blue Lions until he decided to bleed me past dry today.

635A34BB-061E-4288-B63D-9F65B4410119.png

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba.

vvO38JAl.jpg?1

...actually he's been +10 for a while now, I just... completely forgot to actually post about him.
(side note: he usually has Ignis, but I forgot to take Blue Flame off when I had him learn it)

Edited by Xenomata

Where Alm goes, Faye will eventually follow.

Clulh2Ql.jpg?1

I can't be bothered to give her a "complete" kit when I don't have the fodder for it, so for now this will have to do. What is it that I'd need for that, Bracing Stance and Lull Atk/Def, plus her special refined bow? Yeah not happening anytime soon.

...hm, now that I think about it, the only unit from the first Shadows of Valentia banner I haven't +10ed yet is Clair...
...maybe some day, but not today.

Edited by Xenomata

It's far past time I +10'd the unit I picked up the game for.

e870cd22fb.jpg

I failed to finish her during the previous Remix banner and she agonizingly sat at +9 for months, but then I snagged her last merge today with only 14 orbs. I can now go back to saving for CYL5 with a clear conscience.

Edited by Some Jerk

It's done! I'm not spending another cent (outside of FEH pass) on this game until the next Dimitri. I now have this lovely collection. 

Dimitri Uno

Spoiler

7zqcRbT.jpg

Dimitri Dos

Spoiler

5aWayjz.jpg

Dimitri Tres

Spoiler

irwmnIb.jpg

And Dimitri Quatro!

Spoiler

EvmvvxM.jpg

I also ended up getting these along the way to that magical 4th +10 Dimitri 

Spoiler

wK5sbdS.jpg

5oGkKp4.jpg

BGohzrq.jpg

Not on here are the 9 copies of Ullr I pulled as well. I could try to +10 her, but I'm not feeling it after getting both Seiros and Dimitri maxed. Maybe next time she runs. Ninian makes my first +10 dancer! But I now have 20 blues at +10.

Edited by silverserpent

I recently got a few more seasonal units finished including Winter Altina, Winter Hilda, and Winter Cecilia. Talk about Christmas in July! lol

v81juKT.png

5LFtgkW.png

RhZHzhD.png

And I finished some more mythic heroes this month.

IVlaSXt.png

ow7fQyO.png

VB3mYfd.png

And some various old units have been completed.

AEbJi8x.png

UIDpTHA.png

XjAZuE6.png

mW1Z0MC.png

7fozrEr.png

Edited by Namero